• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone ever got missed calls from weird numbers?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IzpPRa6.png

SinghSons

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obviously this +91 nigger is surfing SBF all along and saw all your posts, he's coming for your arse:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Country code of India is +91. :wink:

Be careful of who you give your phone number to.

I don't give my numbers to shit skins. With a bit of research i found out which telecom this nigger is using and what state it comes from 99 is bharti airtel and 44 is tamil nadu it's a blacko shit skin.

Obviously this +91 nigger is surfing SBF all along and saw all your posts, he's coming for your arse:biggrin:

That is if the damn skin can come over but it probably brought its entire village over already.