• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone Bother To Listen or Read LHL's New Year Speech?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL now on overseas holiday to clear his annual leave ?
clearing his official leave perhaps. i think lhl was on "leave' most of the year. where was lhl when the maritime and airspace spat with malaysia erupted? maybe he was on medical leave because he was non existent

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
my friend told me that lhl said SG achieved 3.3% economic growth in 2018. Do you believe we did so well?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact,he is not qualified to be the PM cos he is cancer-ridden .Do u want to place the security of a country in a sick man ? His Very selfish Greed for power overrides national interests !

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This cunt makes speeches after speeches; Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Chinese NY, National Day, in front of his grassroots people, in Parliament, in ITE, in NUS, in the UN and everyone either yawns or tried hard hard to stifle a yawn. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: I'd rather listen to Teresa Teng's songs!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
This cunt makes speeches after speeches; Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Chinese NY, National Day, in front of his grassroots people, in Parliament, in ITE, in NUS, in the UN and everyone either yawns or tried hard hard to stifle a yawn. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: I'd rather listen to Teresa Teng's songs!

that is good. dont waste time listening to dishonourable son

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To get ahead in sinkapore society, we must study the speeches of our dear leader and quote them often when dealing with the PAP and public servants. Only then will we be noticed by the PAP. When the PAP elites notice your dedication, you can then get to join JohnTan. :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
To get ahead in sinkapore society, we must study the speeches of our dear leader and quote them often when dealing with the PAP and public servants. Only then will we be noticed by the PAP. When the PAP elites notice your dedication, you can then get to join JohnTan. :biggrin:
And accumulate retribution and die of painful diseases or if not, their children start fighting with each other and bring absolute disgrace to the family name :biggrin: