• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone Bother To Listen or Read LHL's New Year Speech?

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't need to listen also know 'we can do better next year'. Citizens do better to generate more million dollar income for my multimillionaire ministers. Long live PAP, huat ahhhhhhh

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Don't need to listen also know 'we can do better next year'. Citizens do better to generate more million dollar income for my multimillionaire ministers. Long live PAP, huat ahhhhhhh
Got say can withdraw our CPF money at 55? I sure vote PAP forever and ever. :biggrin:

If not, then vote oppie indiscriminately lor. :biggrin:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am a bit confused-foreigners intrude into our territorial waters and refused to leave-no legal action taken, but somebody shared an article on Facebook kena sued-I'm not a lawyer so cannot understand what's the difference that makes one kena sued.
Many died in public hospitals due to staff negligence also nobody kena sued-its even more confusing. Anyone esp from the symbiotic duo can elaborate for us simpletons to understand?

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a bit confused-foreigners intrude into our territorial waters and refused to leave-no legal action taken, but somebody shared an article on Facebook kena sued-I'm not a lawyer so cannot understand what's the difference that makes one kena sued.
Many died in public hospitals due to staff negligence also nobody kena sued-its even more confusing. Anyone esp from the symbiotic duo can elaborate for us simpletons to understand?

very very simple my dear friend

if you are law abiding and kiasi, even if you drop a bit of litter the mata will summon you,
if you carry a bazooka in your car or house, even if you rape ho ching (which is highly unlikely), the mata will think twice before arresting you

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP sets the rule ...you want privileges, join the PAP. Suck up to JohnTan first.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got say can withdraw our CPF money at 55? I sure vote PAP forever and ever. :biggrin:
If not, then vote oppie indiscriminately lor. :biggrin:
Unless I'm mistaken, you will be 55 in only a couple of years from now, right? :tongue:
If and when you finally manage to withdraw at least two (or even three or four! :eek:) hundred thousand S$ from your CPF account after your 55th birthday, I suspect you will suddenly become less anti-PAP! :tongue:

Last edited: