• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any samster make spectacles online before?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want a pair that makes me look like a 70s 学生哥.

images (20).jpeg

ftan42

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you have a prescription of your eyes degree from the last eye test or degree does not change, can order online from foptic, it is cheap but depend the frame you choose

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't stinge on specs. A pair that costs $250-$350 is very reasonable. I'm wearing a Rayban frame plus transition lens. Only $320.
Transition lens are overhyped. My glasses are all transition, bi-focal and high-index and they all cost me a fucking bomb. I now prefer normal multi-coated lenses. It's much cheaper to buy another pair of sunglasses with prescription online.

jw5

Loyal
Linpeh specs kenna stolen when taking a piss at NTUC toilet. Now lan lan must make new one but don't want to spend more than $100. What's the process doing it online?

May I ask how your specs were stolen when you were merely taking a piss? :unsure::redface::geek:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May I ask how your specs were stolen when you were merely taking a piss? :unsure::redface::geek:
The washing basin is outside both the ladies and gents. I left it on the basin and went in to pee. It was 11pm, and when I went in to pee an uncle came out. I suspect he took the specs but unfortunately the CCTV could not cover the washing area. So lan lan lor.

jw5

Loyal
The washing basin is outside both the ladies and gents. I left it on the basin and went in to pee. It was 11pm, and when I went in to pee an uncle came out. I suspect he took the specs but unfortunately the CCTV could not cover the washing area. So lan lan lor.

May I ask why do you need to take off your specs when you pee? :unsure::confused::tongue: