• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

any futures dealer?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what do you think of a career as a remiser in securities vs futures? thanks...:o

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am homebased trader in securities and forex, mainly nikkei, US and local markets. i am thinking of gaining more experience in a establishment. stress can be managed cos i am small time player.

FOREX dealers got a lot of stress I've heard but I dunno about those in securities and futures. But I guess quite stressful too.

crossroads

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am homebased trader in securities and forex, mainly nikkei, US and local markets. i am thinking of gaining more experience in a establishment. stress can be managed cos i am small time player.

Oh you just trade for yourself only at the moment but want to try to see if you can do it professionally?

crossroads

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes...! i want to try it as a professional.

Actually I am also interested in learning about investing but for shares. Learn about the terms like PATMI, ROE and also learn about the charts. I thought of enrolling for some course but dont know where to do it. Maybe I go to CDP and ask about where to do it and also how much it will cost.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i started reading and trading along since 2012, i think you can DIY, dun enrol in expensive courses and get exploited. participate in trading forums and ask your questions, that will enable you to understand more.

Actually I am also interested in learning about investing but for shares. Learn about the terms like PATMI, ROE and also learn about the charts. I thought of enrolling for some course but dont know where to do it. Maybe I go to CDP and ask about where to do it and also how much it will cost.

crossroads

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i started reading and trading along since 2012, i think you can DIY, dun enrol in expensive courses and get exploited. participate in trading forums and ask your questions, that will enable you to understand more.

Thats a good idea. Do you have any trading forums to recommend? I am just starting out in this area and want to know more about it before I commit any money. I bought some shares early this year but now it is down a little bit since last 2 weeks the market dropped.

BrokenGao

Alfrescian
Loyal
what do you think of a career as a remiser in securities vs futures? thanks...:o

What do you want to know? Securities are more chim than Futures, if you ask me. Futures are more easier and simple to understand, you are just dealing with a number game in most Futures Exchanges.