• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any changes to the boundaries yet?

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are small percentage of wiser sinkie who beat the ploy by saving up their income to redeem their housing loans early.
In additional, living frugally at younger age to have lesser worrying retirement life.

Many Singaporeans think and act otherwise possibLEE because the unscrupulous PAP LEEders keep impressing upon Singaporeans about how well the country is performing; first in this and that; HDB flat is an asset which will NEVER depreciate; HDB flat sold at more than a million dollars; people dining at fine restaurants or winning millions in lottery/Toto; overseas investors setting up shops in the country; PAP LEEders admirable performance at international events; NO corruption and poverty in the country; etc...

The manipulative and $$$elf-$$$erving PAP LEEders are never sincere and truthful in their dealings with the citizens of Singapore. The truth is Singapore is hollowing out and crumbling. Just like our neighbouring country, there is ongoing systemic failure. It's time that the citizens wake up and remedy the situation. It's time for Singaporeans to say NO to the arrogant, complacent and incompetent PAP LEEders, and vote for an alternative leadership.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I voted for the oppositions after the introduction of GRCs in 88, haven't loooked back since.

The better educated can clearLEE see the devious and imperious ways of the arrogant and $$$elf-$$$erving PAP LEEders. However, a good majority of these citizens are held back BECAUSE the alternative does not offer the people a reassuring presence to provide a comforting bowl of soup. The manipulative PAP has played their cards very well before every General Election. The latest display is questioning the competence of WP's leadership.

No single alternative can go it alone against a controlling and deepLEE-entrenched mighty PAP machinery.. Our neighbour has afforded us a genuine lesson on Idealism and Pragmatism. Settle the 'REASSURING PRESENCE' requirement and give the citizens the decisive push to say NO to the arrogant, complacent and incompetent $$$elf-$$$erving PAP LEEders.

Be a TRUE LEADer. Face it and LEAD, and not continually harping and heaping the blame on the people.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
I voted for the oppositions after the introduction of GRCs in 88, haven't loooked back since.

So you have voted for scums in white before 1988?

As for me i have a perfect record of voting opposition, with the added pleasure of voting against hsien loong for the past few elections.

I think we may have underestimated hsien loong. I think he has found the perfect strategy. The scums now have not much need to mess with the boundaries.

Thay are the masters of cronyism corruption, so they know. Give WP a long enough rope (not trying too hard to win back in 2015) and they will hang themselves. No much action needed on their part.

ALthough deeply disappointed, i will still do my part as a patriotic sinkie to vote for opposition if i have the chance. Any opposition, even a cat or dog!