• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any changes to the boundaries yet?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had a nightmare! All the constituency boundaries got chopped up till very badly!
There will be alot of gerrymandering from now on. Pap is very afraid of loosing power n pinky is damn scared he end up like Najib. I think what will happen is they will chop n change the constituency to make the oppos fight against each other like last time. Like merge tampines n east coast etc to put WP n NSP at logger heads etc...it has happened b4 n will happen again .

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
These 4 also become the joint PMs, also known as the 4 Heavenly Kings. :biggrin:
can they sing well?
I'm not sure whether they can sing well, but:
South IC: Chan Keechiu
reminds me of my favourite Hong Kong "Heavenly King" when I was a schoolboy during the 1990s:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Kwok
zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/郭富城
:tongue:

And here's one of my favourite Aaron Kwok songs from the early 1990s:

youtube.com/watch?v=zDcFXrt-0v4

youtube.com/watch?v=H4S-3Ziu2Us

youtube.com/watch?v=GSGbw-suXOQ

music_hifi-gif.41029

sweatingbullets-gif.40503

redface-gif.40438

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
after the announcement of the new electoral map, election will usually be held within 6 months. why like that ? so that the opposition will have no time to work the ground based on the new map, must surprise them and hold the election asap.
No take unfair advantage then it's not call PAP. They are known bullies. Their style of bullying is far worse than Trump because it's cynical and always done in bad faith under disguise. :biggrin:

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Currently that the most vulnerable group of people in Sinkieland. People after age of 40 very difficult to get employment and many after the age of 50 has not cleared their outstanding housing loans :frown:

This is the great LKY's ploy to make Singaporeans indebted.
PAP takes your money and gives you a loan.
When you finish servicing your loan, your asset will still become nothing in time to come.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the great LKY's ploy to make Singaporeans indebted.
PAP takes your money and gives you a loan.
When you finish servicing your loan, your asset will still become nothing in time to come.

There are small percentage of wiser sinkie who beat the ploy by saving up their income to redeem their housing loans early.

In additional, living frugally at younger age to have lesser worrying retirement life.