• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any best way to stop the 6.9m population policy

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
The "majority" of the new citizen would still vote the PAP lah, they don't want to rock the boat. In fact, even if they are new citizen; they do have exit plan to leave SG when disaster strike. They are just there to milk the system and spring off to other places. So with the 6.9M population, the real people that suffer are the true blue local whom has no where to go!

The Government are smart and will alway find ways to hold on their power...the white paper do originally target a much higher population, It will never end at 6.9M. So the best way is to get rid of the prince and let the PAP re-examine it's priority with a new PM.

I believed if any opposition would dare to send a A team there in GE, this would sure scare the hell out of Pinky...it would also sure to made him compromise on policy...But the question is which party would dare to go??

the Singaporeans mindset must change; we must steer sinkies away from "without PAP we sink" and without more immigrants we cannot support our elderly and eventually perish; the goal is to get as many true Singaporeans into parliament as possible, those that will not betray you and sell youl for a 1 to 2% more GDP growth

sinkies must realise that they have been screwed outright; MSM paints a different picture; spread the message and do it diligently

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your replies mirrors the immature and daft views of the other thread of a FT doing 3 jobs for less pay.

Take it from me, years down the road instead of getting what you hope for as change favoring you.

You'll be unemployed or

having difficulty retaining your job or

have to do 3 jobs or more for lesser pay.

hell, you could be more in debt than have surplus $$ for your hope for ..

RETIREMENT!

You would love me to let things stay as it is, right?
So you can enjoy using cheap labour and reap profits from this unfair practice, no?
But, no risks means minimum, and worse, NO GAINS!

If everyone were to THINK like YOU, then no progress would happen, for no one would dare to try and do things.

Stay in your comfort zone, like all the daft 60% who gave the fucking pappies so many seats in the government, and let them run and control you like the slaves you mentioned in the other thred.

You deserve you masters, for you can never see beyond being spoon-fed, and being coddled and petted by hem.

I don't feel sad or pity for you, for you still haven't woke up yet. I pity the rest of us who have to put up with yuo whiny dream-talk.

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
we are all entitled to our opinions, whether founded or misguided
DuYunQi, let not others distract you from what you believe in

i don't hold the view that one should go HLP week after week and i don't chastise it either

but neither do i see the brilliance in the pseudo arguments presented by half baked ranters
who hide behind the keyboard, pretending to be of a different intellect, not necessarily superior

though, i do my bit behind the keyoard, i also exhort others to do more than just rant for
there are many areas one can contribute, according to one's ability and finances (help in the latter too, if you can)

fund raising, awareness, grassroots work and etc and the basic premise is, we need more
in parliament by 2016,; connecting with the ground is impt and we have progressed in PE
through good ground level work

i agree that there is not the need to provide "alternative suggestions" and we are not talking abt plagiarism but ideas that
can affect the lives of our fellow Singaporean comrades

the process has begun and time is of essence here

if you study the postings of some of the people here you will be able to discern the genuine ones
who clamour for change

not all who shoot you down think that without the PAP we will sink; hence fret not

it is suffice to say that they have different reasons and a hidden agenda which may not be political

Last edited:

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
If most of the people would generally think that Pinky is not capable as PM then why don't they have confident to change the LEEdership?? The government can still function without him right??
The opposition team should really walk the ground in AMK to test how popular is him.
Anyway, there wasn't much suggestion to stop the 6.9M policy, except to change the government...but how??

alternativemediarocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think one of the ways is to make them feel as unwelcome as possible. Didn't the Aussies have a problem with the ah neh infestations. What did they do?
Of course they have the added advantage that their PM insisted that all immigrants get used to the Aussie way instead of the other way round .
Since it is forced down the people's throats perhaps a little bit of people's power may be timely

Was thinking that can the best A team opposition be send to fight the AMK GRC and topple Pinky in GE2016? Let's made it a DO or DIE situation. Once if the PM Lee is gone, I think the PAP would still rule the government in majority without the familLEE in control. The new PAP may elected their own new PM and would compromise or maybe repent to the policy??

Any suggestion...:confused:

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's so funny about that?
Just because we want to slow down the inflow of foreigners doesn't mean that we should allow the ones that are here to be mistreated.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's so funny about that?
Just because we want to slow down the inflow of foreigners doesn't mean that we should allow the ones that are here to be mistreated.

In the end you want to foot the bill for them but complain about foreigners?

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our PM Lee will never lose to Fools and Clowns!

助李为孽, 其后人将世世为奴,代代为娼!!!!!!!!!

REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You need to understand the differences between the two situations instead of applying a false analogy to them.

Refugees: If you send them back, they are likely to be tortured and killed
Foreign Talents: If you send them back, they will probably continue on with a cushy life back home or find somewhere else to ply their trade

Now, I'm not going to say whether sending back refugees or giving them temporary shelter is the right thing to do. The thing is, showing concern for their well-being in no way contradicts one's stance on foreign talent. Foreign talents and refugees are two very different things.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
ccb steffy,

refugees and foreigners are two different people la.

refugees u show compassion
foreigners you welcome
FT who want to make your life miserable pls show them :oIo:

wake up la steffy, dont be bodoh can :biggrin:

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
So someone has suggest Tan Jee Say to form a party or join a group to fight in AMK GRC...i think it's a good move! The main thing is to topple the tree and scatter the ministars...

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
if we havent already realised, the papies r good at creating problems instead of solutions. they create problems that even they themselves cant solve, and each time opposition offers a sound solution to curb the problems, they'll shoot it down telling horror stories to frighten the electorate.

they say if we freeze influx of foreigners, SMEs will go bust?? as if the sky rocketed COEs didnt create strains for SMEs, causing increased logisitics costs, and then the costs transfered to end consumers. and since logistics costs have spiked, it only makes business sense to reduce wages, and naturally, the low paying jobs wont make ends meet for any typical singaporean, and so creates a need for cheap foreign labor.

on the contrary, if the operation costs werent so taxing for business owners, and when the salary is reasonble (suffice to meet living expenses), naturally more locals will take the jobs, hence reducing dependancy on cheap foreign labor.

so, if we see the bigger picture, we know who's the culprit for creating the financial strains & burdens, and we know the culprits dont have a solution to date. and their 6.9m population will only add to the problem, not solve it.

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is so sad to uproot oneself or leave his birth country for good because of that...

Last edited: