• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any best way to stop the 6.9m population policy

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was thinking that can the best A team opposition be send to fight the AMK GRC and topple Pinky in GE2016? Let's made it a DO or DIE situation. Once if the PM Lee is gone, I think the PAP would still rule the government in majority without the familLEE in control. The new PAP may elected their own new PM and would compromise or maybe repent to the policy??

Any suggestion...:confused:

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, migrate. Have an exit strategy.
If not, try your best to get rich in spore, cos if you are well off (no need to be multi millionaire, just be millionaire can) you will be insulated from this nonsense adequately enough. Then ensure your kids go overseas for studies, and if they even show a hint of wanting to come back, whack their stupid heads and tell them only come back for holiday, and make your fortune wherever they are.

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is emigration the only way? Trying to get rich in SG is aka joining the elite...
I guess ministar Yakult is one of them when he's kids are already US citizen...
I think former ministar Mah BT also got OZ wife, so his exit strategy are there...
I hear somewhere that mentioned LHY is also OZ PR, in out of Perth for many occasion...

Last edited:

swampfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
continue.

Yet he steered his incompetent son into the PM seat, knowing full well his son is an absolute fucking idiot (Like every father ought to know his son, but alas he needed to bend to the wishes of the gladly deceased gecko).

swampfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Continue...

Thats nepotism, pure and simple. And a great disservice to the country. Now his son has fucked the party and the country and he will bring this knowledge to the grave (which should happen pretty soon by the looks of things). After which, the son will be banished. Karma, retribution or whatever else you call it, its real.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is depeche asking for suggestions here?
What if the dogs of pappies hear wind and think of counter strategies?

I say keep mum and let them keep wondering. Those who move in the dark, can take out those in the light easily, for they are not visible and can't easily be guarded against.

My suggestion is.. keep on protesting whenever possible.. and keep doing it until numbers swell to 10k ppl.. and still go on.

If ppl really don't want this 6.9 to happen.. then it is time all Singaporeans stood together, tall and in arms.. and then send a loud ROAR to the pappies.

Ordinary folk, not just oppo, should go to HLP and keep on protesting and raising their voices to let others see.. and hear. Imagine what the international community will think if week after week, rallies and protests go, and numbers keep growing.

That will surely put a doubt in all who want to come here.. and all who want, or think or was thinking of investing here.

Hit pappies where it hurts.. THEIR POCKETS. And then.. demand that those lousy performers (those who make mistakes after mistake in parliament or in public) take a 50% cut in their minister's pay.

Then, see who dares to say stupid things in parliament, public or anywhere else, when they are representing their wards as MPs, or the nation as emissaries or whatever overseas. Note.. the pay cut is permanent.. not something that can be changed back. And PM and President also should be included.

If their pay if from taxes, then we the taxpayers have everi right to demand that they be responsible for their actions.. and also to US.. their paymasters.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is depeche asking for suggestions here?
What if the dogs of pappies hear wind and think of counter strategies?

I say keep mum and let them keep wondering. Those who move in the dark, can take out those in the light easily, for they are not visible and can't easily be guarded against.

My suggestion is.. keep on protesting whenever possible.. and keep doing it until numbers swell to 10k ppl.. and still go on.

If ppl really don't want this 6.9 to happen.. then it is time all Singaporeans stood together, tall and in arms.. and then send a loud ROAR to the pappies.

Ordinary folk, not just oppo, should go to HLP and keep on protesting and raising their voices to let others see.. and hear. Imagine what the international community will think if week after week, rallies and protests go, and numbers keep growing.

That will surely put a doubt in all who want to come here.. and all who want, or think or was thinking of investing here.

Hit pappies where it hurts.. THEIR POCKETS. And then.. demand that those lousy performers (those who make mistakes after mistake in parliament or in public) take a 50% cut in their minister's pay.

Then, see who dares to say stupid things in parliament, public or anywhere else, when they are representing their wards as MPs, or the nation as emissaries or whatever overseas. Note.. the pay cut is permanent.. not something that can be changed back. And PM and President also should be included.

If their pay if from taxes, then we the taxpayers have everi right to demand that they be responsible for their actions.. and also to US.. their paymasters.

Your replies mirrors the immature and daft views of the other thread of a FT doing 3 jobs for less pay.

Take it from me, years down the road instead of getting what you hope for as change favoring you.

You'll be unemployed or

having difficulty retaining your job or

have to do 3 jobs or more for lesser pay.

hell, you could be more in debt than have surplus $$ for your hope for ..

RETIREMENT!

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
2016 - defeat the PAP. I can't wait to see how they will respond when faced with total annihilation.

Honestly speaking, I don't see PAP will be defeated in the next 2 GE at least...furthermore, they will get the incoming new citizen's support and votes! So topple Pinky in 2016 is one of the way to speed up the process, also; the select Opposition must do the ground work now in AMK GRC...best hope is A team from WP or maybe SDP...

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Despite the bad sentiments regarding the PAP. I find it hard to believe that the pappies will be overthrown in 2016. Oppos are filled with opportunists like DL, KJ etc who will spoil it for the rest of us.
Any typicAl singkies are masochist. Enjoy getting shafted time and time again.

2016 - defeat the PAP. I can't wait to see how they will respond when faced with total annihilation.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro,

Foreigners are not people that came from similar style of Singapore PAP government in their own country and would appreciate PAP heavy handed style of government.

Foreigners are not fools to think they will vote for PAP, it is only a PAP dream! The ground well of the local people not happy with the government are felt by foreigners and smell troubles in the future of Singapore.

The 6.9M population is also not favour to the new citizens and they will also know how to assess the future of Singapore. When new citizens lose jobs to newer citizens competing for lower wages and when bubble burst (like property) all cards will come tumblng down. Local Singaporeans will be left to solve their own problems and foreigners will leave Singapore, that's where the cleansing start.

Honestly speaking, I don't see PAP will be defeated in the next 2 GE at least...furthermore, they will get the incoming new citizen's support and votes! So topple Pinky in 2016 is one of the way to speed up the process, also; the select Opposition must do the ground work now in AMK GRC...best hope is A team from WP or maybe SDP...

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
The "majority" of the new citizen would still vote the PAP lah, they don't want to rock the boat. In fact, even if they are new citizen; they do have exit plan to leave SG when disaster strike. They are just there to milk the system and spring off to other places. So with the 6.9M population, the real people that suffer are the true blue local whom has no where to go!

The Government are smart and will alway find ways to hold on their power...the white paper do originally target a much higher population, It will never end at 6.9M. So the best way is to get rid of the prince and let the PAP re-examine it's priority with a new PM.

I believed if any opposition would dare to send a A team there in GE, this would sure scare the hell out of Pinky...it would also sure to made him compromise on policy...But the question is which party would dare to go??

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
If WP put CSM in AMK GRC it would be the end of LHL. This stupid monkey LHL must go before he cause more damages to Singapore.

The "majority" of the new citizen would still vote the PAP lah, they don't want to rock the boat. In fact, even if they are new citizen; they do have exit plan to leave SG when disaster strike. They are just there to milk the system and spring off to other places. So with the 6.9M population, the real people that suffer are the true blue local whom has no where to go!

The Government are smart and will alway find ways to hold on their power...the white paper do originally target a much higher population, It will never end at 6.9M. So the best way is to get rid of the prince and let the PAP re-examine it's priority with a new PM.

I believed if any opposition would dare to send a A team there in GE, this would sure scare the hell out of Pinky...it would also sure to made him compromise on policy...But the question is which party would dare to go??