• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Antisocial behaviour is a right in Singapore!

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudskipper or whatever the fuck nic, you are pitiful! I bet the real you is a scrawny inadequate nerdy looking fuck who need to show what you are not. What a fucking failure! How many times have you been beaten up or forced to perform fellatio on by bullies? You have to go to forums to give it back to make you feel like a man? But even that, you had proven to be a fucking failure! I would suggest you go for a sex change to solve all your problems!:biggrin:

You are not sucking me too good so I'm fucking you off. But if you have no other cocks to suck like char_ji_kar's, just come to any of my post and yank at my monster cock that your mother love so much, I'll be happy to oblige.:biggrin::wink::p:smile::rolleyes::cool:

heh heh heh dun pick a fight if you cannot finish it... who ask you want to ji seow uncle for that five minutes of fame, now uncle give you a lifetime of flame....scared issit? .,...no fren to help you only hv clones....then guai guai say sorry,uncle forgive you....

tiulehloudau

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think TLLM got a sick fetish for me sia!?!

One can actually create a nick with my name in it?

Hey! Old fuck!

Go back and screw your mother's old dried up cunt!!!

Ka Ni Na Bu Eh Chao Chee Bye!!!

Hey your name is tiuroyston46asshole har ....... not Royston Cheng hor .....Ka Ni Na Bu Eh Chao Chee Bye!!! return back to your family.....

Son....son....Ok I go back and screw your girlfriend wet wet cunt......no problem....:biggrin::biggrin:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahahaha! LOL!

You cannot even get it up, how to fuck sia!?

Old fuck chee bye! Bye bye!

I go meet my chio gf liao...

You continue your pathetic assing here ba...

See you next time!

:biggrin::p:wink::o:smile::rolleyes::cool:

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am beginning to suspect that you are just a si ki na, trying to act pesky here...

So childish!

I shall ignore you from now on!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo: