• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another increase in cost of living in JB in two months

PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
No choice ccb m&d chinese and filthy Indian dogs like you and @musashi are proud to sabotage me cannot sell house so I am stuck here.
Excuse me, why would I be a "m&d" chinese? Are you delusional? Spreading your fake news again? As usual, Oppies are mostly liars like you. Good Oppies are few and far between, like Mr Chiam, a loyal Singaporean.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excuse me, why would I be a "m&d" chinese? Are you delusional? Spreading your fake news again? As usual, Oppies are mostly liars like you. Good Oppies are few and far between, like Mr Chiam, a loyal Singaporean.
Of course you are. History has proven whoever attacked me in this forum are always connected to mudland in one way or another.

PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should I when this is a FACT not opinion that whoever attacked me viciously and without telling their background are always connected to mudland in one way or another like @Sir_Fcuk @UltimaOnline @Semaj2357.
You Oppies are simply a rag-tag of dysfunctional characters who oppose PAP for the sake of your own selfish glory. Always in disunity and attacking each other. Singapore and Singaporeans will be doomed if you idiots are in charge. Thankfully, PAP is strong and has the support of the wise and loyal Singaporeans.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Oppies are simply a rag-tag of dysfunctional characters who oppose PAP for the sake of your own selfish glory. Always in disunity and attacking each other. Singapore and Singaporeans will be doomed if you idiots are in charge. Thankfully, PAP is strong and has the support of the wise and loyal Singaporeans.
No for decades I am unselfish private property owner willing to sacrifice my property value to vote against PAP for the benefit of all Singaporeans. It’s you hdb sinkies that are selfish and vote for your selfish benefits.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No for decades I am unselfish private property owner willing to sacrifice my property value to vote against PAP for the benefit of all Singaporeans. It’s you hdb sinkies that are selfish and vote for your selfish benefits.

But no more though. I am not voting anymore. Ccb sinkies that bullied me together with foreigner criminals can go to hell.

PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please vote for PAP if you want whatever revenge against those Oppies whom you alleged that have been tormenting you. Thank you!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please vote for PAP if you want whatever revenge against those Oppies whom you alleged that has been tormenting you. Thank you!
Of course not PAP doggies like @JohnTan , you and oppie doggies are all the same wolf doggies that viciously attacked me and do not deserve my vote.

PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course not PAP doggies like @JohnTan , you and oppie doggies are all the same wolf doggies that viciously attacked me and do not deserve my vote.
John Tan is a fake PAP supporter. He is a thoroughbred Oppie. Don't be fooled by his antics. Vote PAP! Vote for a better Singapore!

PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you put yourself in such misery? Come back to SINKapore and sink with us.
There you go again. Singapore will never sink with the PAP in charge. However, it will definitely sink if the corrupted Oppies take over the running of Singapore. Stop spreading fake news for goodness sake. Are you even a Singaporean to begin with? A true Singaporean will never ever hope that Singapore sinks.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oppies are only good if they follow the lead of PAP. Chiam has been a good follower. LTK is also pretty good, not as good as Chiam. Sylvia is a bit of trouble-maker but has been tamed.

PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oppies are only good if they follow the lead of PAP. Chiam has been a good follower. LTK is also pretty good, not as good as Chiam. Sylvia is a bit of trouble-maker but has been tamed.
Except for Chiam, the bunch of clowns in Workers Party are corrupt and incompetent. It's about time the people of Ajunied see the true colours of these good for nothing.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quarter ayam percik cost RM5(thigh and drumstick). Ikan kembong bakar RM7. With sambal or air assam and ulam or sayur at KL keramat market. Rice extra RM1.
Smaller piece of fried chicken or small kembong RM3 each. Fresh seawater Prawns, RM2 or 3 per piece.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There you go again. Singapore will never sink with the PAP in charge. However, it will definitely sink if the corrupted Oppies take over the running of Singapore. Stop spreading fake news for goodness sake. Are you even a Singaporean to begin with? A true Singaporean will never ever hope that Singapore sinks.

You cannot change reality. See and think. The truth is out there.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Except for Chiam, the bunch of clowns in Workers Party are corrupt and incompetent. It's about time the people of Ajunied see the true colours of these good for nothing.

We must always have some oppo around ...until there is one to replace WP, WP will remain.

PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
You cannot change reality. See and think. The truth is out there.
The truth is that majority of Oppies are losers. They are lazy, refusing to upgrade their skills and indulge in KPKB. Despite PAP providing ample opportunities by creating a viable economy, they just want to create trouble instead of contributing positively to our nation. You included.