• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another increase in cost of living in JB in two months

PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
We must always have some oppo around ...until there is one to replace WP, WP will remain.
Yoir argument holds no water. Why should a bunch of useless amd corrupted WP MPs be given the privilege of sitting in Parliament and getting a handsome allowance of $16k per month?

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Told you that you are not financially ready to retire in my first post to you. Post retirement passive income calculations should account for inflation.

Price of some dishes in an eatery increased by 50% from Rm10 to Rm15 and 38% from Rm18 to Rm25.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There you go again. Singapore will never sink with the PAP in charge. However, it will definitely sink if the corrupted Oppies take over the running of Singapore. Stop spreading fake news for goodness sake. Are you even a Singaporean to begin with? A true Singaporean will never ever hope that Singapore sinks.

That’s true an ultra ultimate Singaporean patriot like me will never hope that Singapore sinks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oppies are only good if they follow the lead of PAP. Chiam has been a good follower. LTK is also pretty good, not as good as Chiam. Sylvia is a bit of trouble-maker but has been tamed.

Good oppies like me have been sabotaged to death by PAP doggie @JohnTan as thief slut whore mistress. And to the applause of oppie doggies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quarter ayam percik cost RM5(thigh and drumstick). Ikan kembong bakar RM7. With sambal or air assam and ulam or sayur at KL keramat market. Rice extra RM1.
Smaller piece of fried chicken or small kembong RM3 each. Fresh seawater Prawns, RM2 or 3 per piece.

In JB Chinese eateries, Rm10 or Rm8 only can get you fried eggs or vegetables now. The 50% increase from Rm10 to Rm15 that I said is for fried chicken wings.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truth is that majority of Oppies are losers. They are lazy, refusing to upgrade their skills and indulge in KPKB. Despite PAP providing ample opportunities by creating a viable economy, they just want to create trouble instead of contributing positively to our nation. You included.
Ya majority are losers indeed that indulge in the misfortune of others. Not me though I am FIREd - financial independent retire early.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Told you that you are not financially ready to retire in my first post to you. Post retirement passive income calculations should account for inflation.
What kind of inflation is this to have 50% or 38% increase in price in two months since my last visit?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
bloody bastard smelly stinky sinkie chink slanty commie

GTFO of Malaya. Go back to China

Dr M and Prabowo should join hands together. And build up nukes. Deterrence.

Then drive out all the foreigners like Cheena babis and prostitutes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
a fake high class and typical cheap charlie... still want to down on low class sinkies ... GGDF lah..:FU: :FU:

You Cantonese liar son of whore stop telling lies of me. You ccb people with ccb mouth are the ones that insulted and looked down on me as slut whore mistress first when I slogged my whole life tolerating shit bosses and colleagues and making honest living unlike your whore mother wife daughters.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
bloody bastard smelly stinky sinkie chink slanty commie

GTFO of Malaya. Go back to China

Dr M and Prabowo should join hands together. And build up nukes. Deterrence.

Then drive out all the foreigners like Cheena babis and prostitutes.

You lawless racist filthy Indian son of whore are the smelly one with whore mother wife daughters to go back to your slum India.