• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another celebrities' eatery opening soon - Sichuan Grilled Fish by Marcus Chin and Kate Pang

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays still prefer their ikan bakar with sambal belachan and ayer assam.

1618437900524.png

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Initial hoo-ha about the dish,eventually the interest will just fade away. How long can he last ?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually,the dish (grilled fish) can be found at People's Park Complex Food Centre. Saw a lot of Ah Tiong eating this dish there.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I'm not wrong this is a 东北 dish .. although they say it's 四川 flavour. Have good memories eating this and drinking 雪花啤 with my customers when on a project in snowy Dalian. My dream is to retire there

Edit: now on second thoughts I'd better avoid that place since Japanese are dumping Fukushima radioactive water into the sea :frown:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I'm not wrong this is a 东北 dish .. although they say it's 四川 flavour. Have good memories eating this and drinking 雪花啤 with my customers when on a project in snowy Dalian. My dream is to retire there

Edit: now on second thoughts I'd better avoid that place since Japanese are dumping Fukushima radioactive water into the sea :frown:

Dalian is a fantastic place. So much to see and do there. I have one Tiong bu there. Always asking me to go over to visit her.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dalian is a fantastic place. So much to see and do there. I have one Tiong bu there. Always asking me to go over to visit her.
I was surprised how nice and polite the Dalian people are compared to other 东北 people. They say it's because they were colonised by the Japs for a while.

The city is beautiful. Mountains to beaches in less than 30 minutes drive. No wonder the Japs and the Russians colonised that place.

And Dalian women are really my favourite - tall, fair and tualiap. Pity they stopped the mounted lady constable patrols because of Bo Xilai's sack.

Was last there in 2017. Things would have changed even more now...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

东北 folks prefer to eat steamboat and BBQ.