• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - After Closing Down His 2 Failed Eateries, Ben Yeo Now Opens Fish Soup Hawker Stall In Toa Payoh, Hopes To Set Up “Many More Outlets Soon!”

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
His 2 failed eateries shut down, does not include side-businesses such as his $30 a packet Chee Cheong Fun ::

20201116%20BY%20CCF%203.jpg

1_ben_yeo_fish_soup_you_tiao.jpg

https://www.8days.sg/eatanddrink/celebfoodies/ben-yeo-kl-fish-soup-toa-payoh-hawker-you-tiao-819151

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol, 30 sgd CCF? Walan eh, the fish soup 12 sgd? The CCF ridiculous, fish soup 6 sgd is markable, tot I not expert in FnB

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy never learned his lesson. $30 chee cheong fan now $12 fish soup.

These Mediacock showbiz lowlifes hope their 'fame' would spur daft Sinkies to pay a premium for their food.

The SPH and Mothershit pressitutes also do free advertising for them.

I am reminded of this, I passed by that place on its opening day, that place was swarmed with mostly females. Didn't last very long.

70642772_2237159926506464_6749474409116860416_o.jpg

The Crow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last Saturday, I just happened to walked pass by and saw him doing video (at lor. 7) Saw his 猴子 face, I just walked off. PUI
Should have donate his $$$ to charity ... :o-o:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never knew chee cheong fun is a 'traditional Singaporean snack', more like a Cantonese or Hongkie snack. :rolleyes:

And please, stop with the cringe 'collabs' (Kwong Woh Hing x Ben Yeo), only very few dumbfuck millennials care about 'collabs'. :FU:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never knew chee cheong fun is a 'traditional Singaporean snack', more like a Cantonese or Hongkie snack. :rolleyes:

And please, stop with the cringe 'collabs' (Kwong Woh Hing x Ben Yeo), only very few dumbfuck millennials care about 'collabs'. :FU:

I go to that Chee Cheong Fun stall at Pek Kio Market and have a nice plate of char siew ccf for only $4. What special ingredients does that asshole's ccf has to justify that price tag? Mayfair"s curry sauce?