• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Angmor who bashed up sinkies jumps bail like Ionescu

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
so obvious that this white barbarian is a serious flight risk and yet our million dollar goverment allow bail....simply wtf :rolleyes:

Singapore has become a laughing stock of the world again thanks to the imcompetence of our highly paid goverment. I am starting to lose faith in the judiciary and law enforcement system of Singapore; should these white barbarians try to even think about messing with me, i will not call our klutz cop, but i will make sure i use em white trash as my muay thai punching bag :oIo:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi one and all,

Indeed I am the victim; the one whose nose was broken. =\

thank you very much for your support towards this matter.
Sadly i guess after effortlessly fighting and reminding the police that this will be the outcome, this was still the outcome that i truly feared.

Cheers!

Paul Louis

Wah sorry to hear about your injury. Can you describe what happened that night? How did the 3 drunken angmoh end up fighting you guys and even tried to hijack the cab?

The newspaper reports have been sketchy.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When they come & feted by SINgapore Ministry Of Manpower as Foreign Talents, by 'milking' the country & sending their money home; the parents did not feel that they were in the wrong country. Thank you!, M.O.M., we all are in the wrong country! ha ha ha

Remind me of Napoleon's Law in Orwells Animal Farm.

"All animals are equals but some are more equal than others"

Carry on hitting Singaporeans....

But for how long?

We are Not Fools yaaaaaaah.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry. its a hefty bail and he will never be able to step into Singapore forever. He lost his job as well. Rather big penalty for a broken nose. You might want to send him a Christmas Card for $25k, plus legal fees plus loss of job all for a couple of beers. Just search the white pages as you know his father and his name.

Hi one and all,

Indeed I am the victim; the one whose nose was broken. =\

thank you very much for your support towards this matter.
Sadly i guess after effortlessly fighting and reminding the police that this will be the outcome, this was still the outcome that i truly feared.

Cheers!

Paul Louis

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Causing grievous hurt is a correct charge. But the other charge of "taking a vehicle without owner's consent" is rather light. It's not even simple car theft. It should be carjacking. To put it more clearly, robbery of a car. It's somewhere between 6 to 12 years and 6 to 12 strokes.

Last edited: