• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AngMohs not happy they kena kick out of Sg for Robertson Quay incident

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
A fucking quitter trying to tell Sinkies what they should do. No one blame you for liking to suck Ang Mo cock but there are those Sinkies die die will stay against all odds and will not suck Ang Mo cock.

just an observation...

if someone really "quitted" this place already, why would he/she bother to hang around this forum so much to convince everyone they have already quit and left? if you quit and left already, you shouldn't give a fuck about this place right? go enjoy life in your new homeland right? but yet the nic is so vested in pushing a particular agenda in this forum, which is to get people to quit this country. he/she must be getting paid a lot to be so active and pushing the agenda :rolleyes:

the manipulation may become clear if you view the posts through the lens of "overcompensating" (for something he/she is not)

another easy giveaway is the timezone of where the nic claims to reside. observe long enough when it is active and you will know what i mean. :wink:

the people who hang around here are patriots, even though they may hold different political views. a patriot wouldn't quit unless exiled. :thumbsup:

ChristoJacb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yin nah deh! Your friends all suay as gahmen need show it’s people they are just and fair during GE period . Votes u know wat I mean

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
14 years and still not a Singaporean? Why? Contribute to Singapore? As if they didn't get paid well. Also, son is in Singapore's public schools or international school? Like that are you sure you are well integrated into local community?

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you sinkies honestly revel in joy when they revoke someone's PR and basically majorly disrupt their lives?

Over getting a beer and not wearing a mask?

It is not like they murdered people raped children or something.

Shows how kiasu and ruthless and cruel and evil sinkies are.

I can appreciate the anger against foreigners but this is too much.

Then again I know this same feeling from sinkie patients. When they dont get what they want will write to Minister of Health and ask for dr to be struck off.

Crazy evil sinkies. What kind of upbringing is this?

As a medical doctor, you regularly wished harm on Sinkies just because of your bad experiences in SG as a doctor. Now what kind of upbringing is that? Also you may want to note that while you are no longer Singaporean, judging from your posts and how you hang around here, the Sinkie is still very much in you.

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
just an observation...

if someone really "quitted" this place already, why would he/she bother to hang around this forum so much to convince everyone they have already quit and left? if you quit and left already, you shouldn't give a fuck about this place right? go enjoy life in your new homeland right? but yet the nic is so vested in pushing a particular agenda in this forum, which is to get people to quit this country. he/she must be getting paid a lot to be so active and pushing the agenda :rolleyes:

the manipulation may become clear if you view the posts through the lens of "overcompensating" (for something he/she is not)

another easy giveaway is the timezone of where the nic claims to reside. observe long enough when it is active and you will know what i mean. :wink:

the people who hang around here are patriots, even though they may hold different political views. a patriot wouldn't quit unless exiled. :thumbsup:

It's a form of cognitive dissonance. It's like a guy who broke off with his GF. He keeps close track of her life on social media to check if she is worse off without him. He needs to convince himself that he made the right choice. In reality, the ex- GF may have moved on, is happily married and forgotten about him. But the guy still hangs on.

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slide2.JPG
Slide2.JPG

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
As a medical doctor, you regularly wished harm on Sinkies just because of your bad experiences in SG as a doctor. Now what kind of upbringing is that? Also you may want to note that while you are no longer Singaporean, judging from your posts and how you hang around here, the Sinkie is still very much in you.

How are you? Are you still in touch with Asychee? If you are let him know that I wish him well. It is a pity he unfriended us. I still very much appreciate the help I got from him. And from you too when you helped me save some money transferring money to Canada.

Are you still in Edmonton or Vietnam?

I have previously explained why I still feel like I am in sg. It's because I went back to medicine and became a dr again. So you are right. I am still sinkie because after all the stupid bullshit talk I gave to myself about moving to Canada starting a new life and all that shit. I ended up being the same. A GP again. I hate myself for that. And yes that is the result of the sinkie in me. I too choose the practical route. Good income. Stable job. Support family. Afraid to take the plunge and really do something different. So in essence I am very similar to your PAP supporter. So I hate myself too.

The general tone of SBF is that they will screw PAP. And also screw PAP supporters. Given that majority of sinkies are PAP supporters you get the idea what the tone is around here.

Now I dont see many here wishing well on PAP supporters. Do you? So it is go with the flow here.

I remember you once told me that you try to stay away from fellow sinkies after you had migrated. Obviously you dislike them as well. The difference is you have a happy career that does not remind you of sinkieland.

For myself I am still as unhappy generally cos I am still in medicine and doing the same shit work. So it constantly reminds me of sg.

If you notice I became more active here again only after 2013 when I got back into medicine.

The truth is most happy people do not come to this SBF forum. I am serious.

Why else would there be a warning like

" Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! "

Sorry if my rants offend you.

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
It's a form of cognitive dissonance. It's like a guy who broke off with his GF. He keeps close track of her life on social media to check if she is worse off without him. He needs to convince himself that he made the right choice. In reality, the ex- GF may have moved on, is happily married and forgotten about him. But the guy still hangs on.

You are quite right.

I am unhappy with my work and livelihood. But unwilling to pay the price to choose change.

My work benefits the family and finances. But it is not what I expected to be doing when I moved here. Part of the reason i moved was to get away from medicine. I thought going to Canada where it is said to be impossible for IMGs to get into residency I could never be a dr again. To satisfy my conscience I said ok I do the exams and "try". So that I can say ok I tried but they as expected didnt take me. Not so easy. Instead I got in because probably I was from Sg! Sigh. So again you see cannot escape the sg factor. So why am I a dr in Canada. Because of Sg too. So seriously I am still sinkie. Cant get away from that. So some of the hatred I speak is actually to myself. I hate myself.

So I come in here. Listen to the same unhappiness from sinkies. It gives me a bit of motivation to keep going at my work. At least I know my kids have a better life and are happier.

But I personally am not very happy.

Sorry if what I have posted before offended you.

jw5

Loyal
There seems to be some confusion and disagreement in this thread. I would like to help and clarify things with this picture. Only 2 words to describe this person - INCORRIGIBLE LIAR. :wink:

Oh, and I hope Liew Mun Leong is reading this as well, it would be a good test of his intelligence. :biggrin:

1593435697826.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There seems to be some confusion and disagreement in this thread. I would like to help and clarify things with this picture. Only 2 words to describe this person - INCORRIGIBLE LIAR. :wink:

Oh, and I hope Liew Mun Leong is reading this as well, it would be a good test of his intelligence. :biggrin:

View attachment 84685
wtf? please lah. i’m getting tired of seeing this handsome humsup over and over again and again. can have ivana lim pic or not?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

View attachment 84685

jw5 you calling me a liar about what?

Actually Bluelobster is someone who can probably also verify that I did indeed migrate to Canada. Specifically in 2010.

I once had a trading account with him.

jw5

Loyal
LOL...................... your parents are really to blame, not you................. LOL................... :biggrin:

jw5 you calling me a liar about what?

Actually Bluelobster is someone who can probably also verify that I did indeed migrate to Canada. Specifically in 2010.

I believe I still have a trading account with him now that I think of it.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
just an observation...

You are right. I never migrated.

Still in SG working as Grab food Delivery guy. I work during the SG daytime and afternoon. Thats why I am only here in evenings.

Spot on. :wink: @jw5 you are right that I am a liar! LOL!

jw5

Loyal
Thanks for confirming that I am right, LOL! :thumbsup:

You are right. I never migrated.

Still in SG working as Grab food Delivery guy. I work during the SG daytime and afternoon. Thats why I am only here in evenings.

Spot on. :wink: @jw5 you are right that I am a liar! LOL!