• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AngMohs not happy they kena kick out of Sg for Robertson Quay incident

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
The Chanster is absolutely right, Cecilia Sue is much hotter. :geek:

I agree. So now you see why?

Of course whether one cheats cannot be purely a function of how hot the other woman is. Inherent lack of self control.

When men say oh but I cannot control! Things moved so fast you can control meh?

Well the answer my friend is avoiding being put in tempting situations.

If you only meet in public no hotel room no funny whatever shit how to fuck in a restaurant full of people? Or in public space? I mean if you like that also can have sex then both condemn siao lang lah.

jw5

Loyal
This is why Ng Boon Gay is known in this forum as Horny Heart. :wink:

I agree. So now you see why?

Of course whether one cheats cannot be purely a function of how hot the other woman is. Inherent lack of self control.

When men say oh but I cannot control! Things moved so fast you can control meh?

Well the answer my friend is avoiding being put in tempting situations.

If you only meet in public no hotel room no funny whatever shit how to fuck in a restaurant full of people? Or in public space? I mean if you like that also can have sex then both condemn siao lang lah.

jw5

Loyal
If the ang mohs could make it back in their own country, they would not be here in the first place. Same for those from India and China. :coffee:

Why do these guys complain so much? Live here 14 years but don't want citizenship yet want to live it up and reap benefits of a prosperous state?
So you are so special - answer is "no" because you go back to your country of origin and cannot make the same living due to lack of opportunities and the simple truth that SG welcomes AMDK with open arms - no matter how talent-challenged. Serves U right for thinking yourself above the law.
040d4745d4327739eaa5e7025148f698.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Sinkies will continue to be 3rd class citizens as long as PAP form the government. :wink:

We have done it before and we call do it again. Those Sinkies who only know know how to suck foreigners' cocks can leave with them and be knee rest. How long must Sinkies be 3rd class citizens in their own country?

jw5

Loyal
They were honest mistakes, let's move on. :coffee:

hanar, you do the crime, pay the time, what ever your contributions.
not that these ft's did'nt know that sinkies are law-abiding and subservient and that's why they came here.
just deal with it and move on - and out! :sick: