• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Angmo Girl Speaks Perfect Cantonese!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:wink: why only you can talk cock ah? I don't think kinana ever did online spit before leh. Kraptuii. Most powderful keyboard warrior i seen before. So how many ppl you spit at in the forum?

I never talk cock when I say I want to meet u ... :wink: prove to the ppl here you are not keyboard warrior .. Meet me lor :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:wink: even small kid can spit you so powderful why never bring gun?

Now talking about bazooka about gun .. Want to talk about tank and nuclear anot ? Whahaha :wink: yes I'm small kid even small kid u also dare not meet ... Krappppui keyboard warrior chao ah gua :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now talking about bazooka about gun .. Want to talk about tank and nuclear anot ? Whahaha :wink: yes I'm small kid even small kid u also dare not meet ... Krappppui keyboard warrior chao ah gua :wink:

Wah you say like this i damn sad xia. :wink: Can fuck ppl and call them names somemore. :wink: Sure you have tank and nuclear right? Kraaaaaaapuuuui pui pui pui pui at you chow bapok.

See mine more powderful than yours. :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Seems like you got so angry you forgot to put in the wink. :wink:

You dunch understand engrish ah? Comeon do the online spit again. :wink:

Ok lah keyboard warrior don't dare to meet I'm ok :wink: . Everytime put wink later u get bored . As I said , since we love to reply to each other so much why don't we meet up ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah you say like this i damn sad xia. :wink: Can fuck ppl and call them names somemore. :wink: Sure you have tank and nuclear right? Kraaaaaaapuuuui pui pui pui pui at you chow bapok.

See mine more powderful than yours. :wink:

Ya lah yours very powerful on the NET only whahahaa . When comes to real life scare like fuck . All the ppl here know u scare to meet up lah .. Chao ah gua keyboard warrior whahahhaha :wink:!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok lah keyboard warrior don't dare to meet I'm ok :wink: . Everytime put wink later u get bored . As I said , since we love to reply to each other so much why don't we meet up ?

:wink: since when would i get bored? You got so angry you forgot to put the wink la. :wink:

OK now i go out to lunch you can stay here and chat to yourself and declare you are the winner ok. Then about 1 hour later you can say you baited me.

Before that kraaaaaaaaaa puuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii pui pui pui pui pui :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Only ah gua and keyboard warrior dare not meet ... Hiding behind PC .. Whahhaaaha .

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya lah yours very powerful on the NET only whahahaa . When comes to real life scare like fuck . All the ppl here know u scare to meet up lah .. Chao ah gua keyboard warrior whahahhaha :wink:!

ya la you very the on la meet ppl on the internet sia. :wink: On the net can kra pui and can "meet" ppl in real life somemore. :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:wink: since when would i get bored? You got so angry you forgot to put the wink la. :wink:

OK now i go out to lunch you can stay here and chat to yourself and declare you are the winner ok. Then about 1 hour later you can say you baited me.

Before that kraaaaaaaaaa puuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii pui pui pui pui pui :wink:

Whahhaha u can pui as much as u want you are still a keyboard warrior that don't dare to meet .. This thread sibey song ... Must invite ppl come in and see how a keyboard warrior behave :wink:!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow 600 over view on this thread .. Siao Liao ... Let ppl see Morderator become a keyboard warrior

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow 600 over view on this thread .. Siao Liao ... Let ppl see Morderator become a keyboard warrior

Me singveld and the rest stopped being mods a long time ago why you bring it up cos you been spamming me being mod as some other nick. :wink:

Enough of showing how a keyboard warrior behave .. And let ppl have a good laugh :wink:

Ya lor on the 1st page after i told you it's a lip syncing video you really got so angry and try to act tough. Kra ptui.