• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang mohs are all caring and gentlemanly husbands

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's what two hundred years of military and cultural superiority does.

Ironically, it was LKY who made everybody think that "White is Might" by destroying dialects. In the past, during British era, local woman with a Westerner will be frowned at. Nowadays, if local woman with a Westerner walks down the street, people will admire them and SPH will have a field day printing news of a "happy" couple. :biggrin:

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
because after fucking, the SPG feel insulted as the asian man turn around, and sleep with back facing them.

but the Ang Moh... will continue hugging them after fucking and say sweet lovely words to them.

Sometimes, these Ang Mohs say nice sweet words like "great, excellent...." is not because that they are gentlemen, it is because they are hypocript, they use these words freely... used these words on everything, everywhere :biggrin:

Same for those Ang Moh who talked about "Democracy" and "Freedom" but actually supported dictators who gave them business.

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
All humans are being equal. All need to eat, sleep, shit, pee, worked, chill. There are good and bad ang mo. In terms of lomantic, of cos we lose out, cos culture diff. The SPG can slowly slowly be with the ang mo, dun ended up cry baby. stupid bunch of brainless woman.

I know there are good ang mohs too, know a few of them, no issues and get along fine. Just like there are bad Chinese people. Every race got good and bad, just that more or lesser. But the biased standards are quite fucked up.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
because after fucking, the SPG feel insulted as the asian man turn around, and sleep with back facing them.

but the Ang Moh... will continue hugging them after fucking and say sweet lovely words to them.

Sometimes, these Ang Mohs say nice sweet words like "great, excellent...." is not because that they are gentlemen, it is because they are hypocript, they use these words freely... used these words on everything, everywhere :biggrin:

That's true. Ang Mos' culture is different. When they meet you after a long time, they will express how much they missed you, ask you how were you doing etc - lots of care and concern but it is only superficial. Asians are the opposites. Perhaps one reason why Hollywood is more successful than those in Asia is because Ang Mos are better actors.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Big yet soft good meh? We only hear angmo tua kee, anyone bros heard ang mo see pay teng and/or angmo tong see pay ku bo? Hahaha.

Really? I showered with Americans white and black before in YMCA common shower rooms when I first arrived in US, and saving expenses was top concern until I could make some real income. It somehow between army barrack and massage parlor common shower rooms. Them longer or thicker? Not really. Still comes in all sizes. They're generally taller, that I agree. Anyway, I don't think longer or thicker has anything to do with sexual performance. Just like the myth of the frequently fucked whore having looser vagina lips. The biggest thing to pass through a vagina is a baby, not a penis.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really? I showered with Americans white and black before in YMCA common shower rooms when I first arrived in US, and saving expenses was top concern until I could make some real income. It somehow between army barrack and massage parlor common shower rooms. Them longer or thicker? Not really. Still comes in all sizes. They're generally taller, that I agree. Anyway, I don't think longer or thicker has anything to do with sexual performance. Just like the myth of the frequently fucked whore having looser vagina lips. The biggest thing to pass through a vagina is a baby, not a penis.

So ram i guess this is a self admission that you have had intercourse with many frequently fucked whores to have come to that conclusion correct? :wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So ram i guess this is a self admission that you have had intercourse with many frequently fucked whores to have come to that conclusion correct? :wink:

I've had that privilege with quite a number of ladies, but not whores, thanks but no thanks. You go ask Equalisation or BusNo64 if you're further interested.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've had that privilege with quite a number of ladies, but not whores, thanks but no thanks. You go ask Equalisation or BusNo64 if you're further interested.

So how do you know that whores don't actually have frenquently looser vagina lips then?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So how do you know that whores don't actually have frenquently looser vagina lips then?

No shit man, by Sherlock Holmes method of deduction. If a baby can pass through it (you and I and all of us have been one of those babies), what's a penis, regardless of how long and thick your father's has been.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No shit man, by Sherlock Holmes method of deduction. If a baby can pass through it (you and I and all of us have been one of those babies), what's a penis, regardless of how long and thick your father's has been.

OIC, therefore a woman can only have looser vagina lips if she has given birth before correct?

I see so if the whore actually has loose vagina lips it is therefore safe to conclude she has given birth before and not cos she had sex with numerous men. Is this correct ram?

Your best post ever ram. 5 stars. :wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OIC, therefore a woman can only have looser vagina lips if she has given birth before correct?

I see so if the whore actually has loose vagina lips it is therefore safe to conclude she has given birth before and not cos she had sex with numerous men. Is this correct ram?

Your best post ever ram. 5 stars. :wink:

Don't misintrepret. What I meant is, a woman won't have loose vagina lips even after given birth.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course i did. Such a momentous occassion rarely occurs you don't know when it will happen again such as you admitting that you don't know something on a subject.

No shit Mr. Sherlock Holmes, fine piece of investigation to derive at not everybody knows everything. :biggrin: By the way, I always admit to what I don't know and where I'm wrong. :smile: