• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Moh Thinks He Owns the Train

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 14 Nov 2012
Rude man on train tells commuter to move her legs

rude_man_on_train_tells_commuter_to_move_her_legs-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Wendy was appalled when a man on a non-crowded train rudely told her to move her legs because they were blocking him, and refused to move somewhere else.

She said:

"On a non-crowded MRT train on Nov 12 in the afternoon, I was sitting cross-legged in one of the cabins listening to songs, when this shameless man boarded the train and stood right in front of me!

"He knocked my leg twice.

"I didn't bother with him but he displayed bad attitude and told me that I should move away because my legs were blocking him.

"I told him to move in front since it was empty, but he refused and got rude!

"I wonder how a man can be so disgusting!

Click on thumbnails for larger image

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun understand y nid to x legs in MRT.. even some men do it.. farging sissies.
even when train not crowded, x legs usually block the way for ppl to move up n down the train aisles.
sinkie woman had it coming.. gud for her to get it from ang mo who has seen better behaviour in other places

Sinkies pls learn.. seats in mrt are not like buses.. u x legs.. most time block ppl move and also hit ppl one

stoopid sinkie woman

sadfcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Worse are those who cross legs on buses in the aisle seat, and have their legs sticking out along the aisle.

I just walk past and use my knees to knock their feets off. I won't side with the stomper on this one.
Ang mo or no ang mo, it is an inconsiderate behavior by the Stomper in the first place.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I m glad not everyone is anti-FT in this case as stomper should have shown us how extreme was e X-leg, obviously it must have been obstruction to common space.
We need more 'good' FTs like this and the law scholar Alvin types....they stir up shit give pap headaches and hopefully wake up the deep slumber 60.1%

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ang Mos and foreigners know that they are favored by the PAPs, so why should they not lord over the locals? The 40 percent of foreigners in Sinkapore controls the island and the PAP is a stooge for the foreigners.

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN Stomper bitch, I take MRT sure got this type of cross-leg clown blocking space

Whether angmo or local, he did the right thing

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the train is not crowded, like she mentioned in her post to stomp, a little bit of leg crossing is not going to inconvenience other commuters too much

that angmo is the one being a prick. he could have easily move away from her legs in an uncrowded train, and yet he decided to just stand there in front of her, demanding that she give in to him.

niceguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the train is not crowded, like she mentioned in her post to stomp, a little bit of leg crossing is not going to inconvenience other commuters too much

that angmo is the one being a prick. he could have easily move away from her legs in an uncrowded train, and yet he decided to just stand there in front of her, demanding that she give in to him.

Many of the ang moh are like that . Its like they came over to own this place.