• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Moh Thinks He Owns the Train

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if the train is not crowded, like she mentioned in her post to stomp, a little bit of leg crossing is not going to inconvenience other commuters too much

that angmo is the one being a prick. he could have easily move away from her legs in an uncrowded train, and yet he decided to just stand there in front of her, demanding that she give in to him.

Many of the ang moh are like that . Its like they came over to own this place.

I'm not really sure who is at fault down here but both of you do speak the truth. Like when i was in thailand the ang mohs were pretty respectful. They definitely didn't dare boss ppl around or just maybe i didn't see it but i was at a lot of places.

One example was when i visited nana plaza this guy started carrying those huge barrels that are used to store beer and actually started walking downwards on the escalator moving upwards. Yup he was walking downwards on an upward moving escalator. It was so odd and i once one big ang moh guy in his way. Ang moh guy laughed and moved out of the way. I wouldn't say if the ang moh guy would have done differently if that took place in singapore but that thai guy carrying the beer barrel did it like it was the most normal thing in the world.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not really sure who is at fault down here but both of you do speak the truth. Like when i was in thailand the ang mohs were pretty respectful. They definitely didn't dare boss ppl around or just maybe i didn't see it but i was at a lot of places.

One example was when i visited nana plaza this guy started carrying those huge barrels that are used to store beer and actually started walking downwards on the escalator moving upwards. Yup he was walking downwards on an upward moving escalator. It was so odd and i once one big ang moh guy in his way. Ang moh guy laughed and moved out of the way. I wouldn't say if the ang moh guy would have done differently if that took place in singapore but that thai guy carrying the beer barrel did it like it was the most normal thing in the world.
Kampong spirit. Don't think this ang moh dare to yaya outside Sinking land. Here, only have 3 outcomes if ang moh try this; jialat, very jialat and sibeh jialat.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find you guys really unbelieveble. many of you voice suport for this "wendy" without really knowing much of the true fact. The negative comment is based more on the guy in the pic is a ang moh and nothing else.

I have a few questions here that is out to dispute what this "wendy" is saying.

"On a non-crowded MRT train on Nov 12 in the afternoon, I was sitting cross-legged in one of the cabins listening to songs, when this shameless man boarded the train and stood right in front of me!

"He knocked my leg twice.

If the train is "non-crowded" as "wendy had clainmed, I do wonder why would this Ang Moh want to stand in front of "her". Anyone would prefer to stand with some space around them and not close proximity with anyone else.

So my next two question would be:

Where is "Wendy" seated?

How does "Wendy" cross "her legs"

It matters where a person sat on the train. if they are seated next to the joint of the train, then had they even if they "cross' their legs, they would still not block anyone's path. But what of those who who like to stretch their legs out and cross them? Aint they blocking the walkway? In fact no matter where you sit, as long as you stretch your legs out, you could be blocking someone's path or intrude into the standing space of others.

So would "Wendy" like to show us how "she" had seated herself?

"I didn't bother with him but he displayed bad attitude and told me that I should move away because my legs were blocking him.

"I told him to move in front since it was empty, but he refused and got rude!

"I wonder how a man can be so disgusting!

This part here sounds sissy and gay.

I m sure a verbal spate would have taken place, or even if not, some irritation would have happened. If the guy really had knocked "Wendy"'s legs, "she" could always called the police and scream molest. But "she" did not, instead choose to come on Stomp tyo outline or in this case, to win when I think "she" could have lost the whole matter.

So my questuion to you guys supporting "wendy" on such a half-assed one-sided story, you actually believe this "woman"?

How do you know "wendy" is a Singaporean? What if "she" is PRC? What if "she" is actually a guy pretending to be a woman to shame that ang moh?

Lots of unanswered questions here, so its always best dont assume and jump to conclusions.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kampong spirit. Don't think this ang moh dare to yaya outside Sinking land. Here, only have 3 outcomes if ang moh try this; jialat, very jialat and sibeh jialat.

Ha..ha.. not 3 outcomes, but 3 jialat out outcomes.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only our garment kowtow to them so much what? What to do?
Nooooo, Peasants can fight back and fight back hard. If Ftrash want to yaya, slap their face. If yaya some more, slap again until he tolong you. Sinking land is our turf and not theirs. Sometimes, no need to conform so much. Hoot liaoz than say.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
ur analysis of the situation is extremely poor and very biased

look at the picture posted of that angmo. did u see that metal pole (with all the hand grab mounted on it) running horizontally across near his head? that angmo is obviously quite tall and therefore he can't stand in the middle, because if he were to do so, his head would strike that horizontal metal pole. To ensure a comfortable standing position, he either has to stand to the left or right of the pole, and in doing so he would surely have to stand right in front of someone who is seated down. he did just that and when his body strikes against the stomper's crossed leg, he demanded that she moved away to acommodate to him.

we can also tell from the picture that the train is not exactly v crowded, because if it were, we would have seen people standing around that angmo in that picture. Instead, just immediately around him are blank spaces.... therefore he could have easily move away to avoid the stomper's legs.

and why the hell is nationality pulled into ur analysis? no where in this thread did any members question wendy's nationality except you. And u choose to compare between Singaporeans and PRC nationals (and not any other nationalities)? Also, why would some guy (who has no issue with that angmo) pretend to be a woman just to shame that angmo? this thinking of urs is really out of this world man...... :rolleyes:

people based their opinions on their everyday experience. you cannot deny the fact that some angmos in Singapore behave as if they own the entire country (these white babarians have been on the news media quite a number of times already for hammering / insulting singaporeans). therefore some members here are quite ready to believe in wendy's story because they know how unreasonable and nasty these bastards can be.

I find you guys really unbelieveble. many of you voice suport for this "wendy" without really knowing much of the true fact. The negative comment is based more on the guy in the pic is a ang moh and nothing else.

I have a few questions here that is out to dispute what this "wendy" is saying.

If the train is "non-crowded" as "wendy had clainmed, I do wonder why would this Ang Moh want to stand in front of "her". Anyone would prefer to stand with some space around them and not close proximity with anyone else.

So my next two question would be:

Where is "Wendy" seated?

How does "Wendy" cross "her legs"

It matters where a person sat on the train. if they are seated next to the joint of the train, then had they even if they "cross' their legs, they would still not block anyone's path. But what of those who who like to stretch their legs out and cross them? Aint they blocking the walkway? In fact no matter where you sit, as long as you stretch your legs out, you could be blocking someone's path or intrude into the standing space of others.

So would "Wendy" like to show us how "she" had seated herself?

This part here sounds sissy and gay.

I m sure a verbal spate would have taken place, or even if not, some irritation would have happened. If the guy really had knocked "Wendy"'s legs, "she" could always called the police and scream molest. But "she" did not, instead choose to come on Stomp tyo outline or in this case, to win when I think "she" could have lost the whole matter.

So my questuion to you guys supporting "wendy" on such a half-assed one-sided story, you actually believe this "woman"?

How do you know "wendy" is a Singaporean? What if "she" is PRC? What if "she" is actually a guy pretending to be a woman to shame that ang moh?

Lots of unanswered questions here, so its always best dont assume and jump to conclusions.

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me point out one thing.

When we are in public, we (I mean adults) should know the considerate and proper behaviour.
Why do I say this? Cos, if you do something, others WILL follow. They will say " other also do it, why can't I?"

And it is precisely cos of this, that I feel "wendy" should not have made such a post at all.
We ALL should know that if you are seated in a MRT, or even a bus (depending on the seat arrangements and space constraints) crossing your legs means you will most likely block the way.. especially in the MRT.

So, when "wendy" crossed her legs, is she trying to signal others hor.. to not stand near her.. or even move in her direction? wat? she own that space her legs crossed occupies??

If she was considerate, and even mindful hor.. she would not haf done so lor.

y haf others point n say, "she do, i can't?".

I think hor, this "wendy" must be a 90s or after 90s gal.. so pampered.. so emo.. scold olso cannot.. will like feel oppressed and bullied.. even when they r the ones who r inconsiderate and not mindful of wat they do r not respectful or courteous.

aiya.. jus think la.. y must cross legs? her pussy itchy? must use thighs ruba ruba?

Move on la.. waste time complain on such trivial things.