• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An Unsinkable Ex-Naval Occifer Thread

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
She is a courageous lady with principles.

If all Sinkies are fed up with the PAP government's double standard in blaming Sinkies for the rise in covid-19 cases while continuing to allow incoming travellers from India, and if all Sinkies have lockdown fatigue, all Sinkies should revolt and stop wearing masks.

They might as well stop wearing masks because it's pretty obvious that they make no difference whatsoever. If they worked there wouldn't be all these unlinked clusters sprouting up all over the island.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
They might as well stop wearing masks because it's pretty obvious that they make no difference whatsoever. If they worked there wouldn't be all these unlinked clusters sprouting up all over the island.

How about you shove a few masks up your dumb ass?, Moron

you are a fucking loser with a $2 piece of shit forum

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/deena-hinshaw-covid-alberta-1.6024963

https://cpsa.ca/news/new-masking-restrictions-announced/

If dowan to wear mask in Alberta need doctor's exemption note.

College stated
• It is important to note a patient may use the exemption as evidence to dispute a
fine related to non-compliance with public mask use. Therefore, it is important to
use sound rationale in decision-making around provision of an exemption.

o Physicians should balance the risk to the patient and others from not
wearing a mask, with the severity of the condition making the patient
exempt.
• Physicians are not obligated to provide an exemption letter if their clinical
judgement determines the patient does not qualify.

Where applicable, physicians should
consider/document the reason for mask anxiousness and provide guidance on
overcoming mask anxiety.

Physicians may be at risk of unprofessional conduct if they:
Physician Guidance on
Medical Exemption Letters
Create a blanket rule to not provide medical exemption letters at all, even to
patients they are treating for the conditions noted above.
• Over-issuing medical exemption letters, using poor clinical judgement to justify the
exemption.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask her to put on her full naval uniform and strip tease for me...I will eat her.

1621131499970.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It makes a difference to those who import, manufacture or sell masks.

Even vending machines are selling masks alongside beverages and snacks. Obviously there is a demand for them. :biggrin:

Don't forget Covid test kits. Very profitable.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Even vending machines are selling masks alongside beverages and snacks. Obviously there is a demand for them. :biggrin:

View attachment 110895

Those test kits would probably show a positive result even without the need to stick it up any orifice.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those test kits would probably show a positive result even without the need to stick it up any orifice.

View attachment 110895

What's your point for this video? I only see people making masks. The worst kinds of people during the pandemic are the losers who dig up crazy conspiracies from like-minded morons, spreading rumours and hiding behind the keyboard furiously typing away trying to sound smart when the rest of us are just trying to defeat the virus and move on with life. You're a farking loser having issues with people who makes masks, make test kits, vaccine makers, vaccine takers, masks wearers... anyone who is trying their best to stay healthy and doing something to keep the virus away.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I'm all for defeating the virus but there is no point employing dumb methods that don't work.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
What's your point for this video? I only see people making masks. The worst kinds of people during the pandemic are the losers who dig up crazy conspiracies from like-minded morons, spreading rumours and hiding behind the keyboard furiously typing away trying to sound smart when the rest of us are just trying to defeat the virus and move on with life. You're a farking loser having issues with people who makes masks, make test kits, vaccine makers, vaccine takers, masks wearers... anyone who is trying their best to stay healthy and doing something to keep the virus away.

I'm all for defeating the virus but there is no point employing dumb methods that don't work.

All the data shows that masks are ineffective and actually make things worse because the vast majority don't follow the instructions regarding their use. They put them on just to avoid getting fined.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

All the data shows that masks are ineffective and actually make things worse because the vast majority don't follow the instructions regarding their use. They put them on just to avoid getting fined.
So your solution is to go maskless? I can bet with you my last dollar that if Sinkees didn't wear masks, there would be more than the 38 covid infected today and hospitals will be overwhelmed with people getting seriously ill and dying.

And where the fark did you see "all the data" that shows masks being ineffective? From the same place you believe PMDs are safer than cars? "All the data" doesn't mean the conspiracy-filled articles provided by quacks and wannabe doctors. You're a moron and I have the factual data and past records to show that I am right.:rolleyes: