• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An Unsinkable Ex-Naval Occifer Thread

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm quite certain this sort of irresponsible sinkie voted for the opposition.

me think Jialat liao ... Police Tracked Her down liao ...

1621087451099.png

1621087491096.png

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHY the Social Distancing Ambassadors (SDA) did not wear ID Badge ? Even the Police Officers and Army Personnel have a name tag attached to their uniforms.
The SDA from the Intelligence or Undercover Division ? What is so secret that we the public cannot know their names ?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ex military personnel.

Told you guys this is a government psy op.

They will take her to iMH for review and probably get a fine. But Chinese sinkies will look bad so it's all good

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WHY the Social Distancing Ambassadors (SDA) did not wear ID Badge ? Even the Police Officers and Army Personnel have a name tag attached to their uniforms.
The SDA from the Intelligence or Undercover Division ? What is so secret that we the public cannot know their names ?

Could be undercover ambassadors. Plainclothes enforcers. :wink:

It's a totalitarian regime which fully embraces total surveillance, state control of media and the culture of snitching (互相揭发,互相举报), Cultural Revolution or Gestapo style.

Observe for yourself what the Ho-Lee Cunt said herself last year. :cool:

tHq25tR.jpg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
She joined the Navy which is full of horny virile men hoping to get laid, a boyfriend or a husband. I think she failed the former.

And if she succeeded the latter, I blame him for not satisfying her, though, as mitigation, it would be a tall order to even get it erect.