• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

*An open letter to all parents deciding to vaccinate or not to vaccinate their child.*

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
KNN although my uncle also believe loctor is a real loctor but my uncle think there is a double standard handling if we compare this with @ginfreely case of spamming this forum with dogs and whore messages :cool: :geek:KNN in this case my uncle think you also need to advise @ginfreely to go sfc main gate and fuck kt Latha and lj mccully :cool: KNN

In this case there is a real person called Mark Andrew Yeo involved and I don't want to wait till things come to a head and I end up with a lawyer's letter and a demand for the ID of certain members. If it was just a fight between two nicks I wouldn't bother to intercede.

In Ginfreely's case she and cottonmouth have a love affair going and I don't really want to interfere.

Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 2.34.30 PM.png

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this case there is a real person called Mark Andrew Yeo involved and I don't want to wait till things come to a head and I end up with a lawyer's letter and a demand for the ID of certain members. If it was just a fight between two nicks I wouldn't bother to intercede.

In Ginfreely's case she and cottonmouth have a love affair going and I don't really want to interfere.
Hmm.. there are also real people called kt latha lj mccully and Very Kind Lady and also who knows there could be love affairs going on leegarding MAY and the rest :whistling:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Hmm.. there are also real people called kt latha lj mccully and Very Kind Lady and also who knows there could be love affairs going on leegarding MAY and the rest :whistling:

Both are abusing each other. However Mark Andrew is not here to defend his honor.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 113863
Wow thanks for sharing this KNN KNN KNN
tenor.gif

jw5

Loyal

View attachment 113863

What happened to the moniker scroobal?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
What happened to the moniker scroobal?

I have already told you before that some of your calls are 100% wrong and I know this because I can see behind the scenes at server level so please stop your campaign against particular people here. Take it off line or some other platform. I have enough problems dealing with all sorts of legislation eg copyright issues, libel, hate speech etc.

In theory if I don't take action against hate speech the authorities can go after my hosting company to take down the site and I will be back to the problems of delphi days.

So unless you can find me a host which is beyond the jurisdiction of the western world i have to tow a fine line. If I don't the next step would be to block the domain sammyboy.com and then i either have to register new domains or everyone will need vpn or 1.1.1.1 to get into this site.

jw5

Loyal
I have already told you before that some of your calls are 100% wrong and I know this because I can see behind the scenes at server level so please stop your campaign against particular people here. Take it off line or some other platform. I have enough problems dealing with all sorts of legislation eg copyright issues, libel, hate speech etc.

In theory if I don't take action against hate speech the authorities can go after my hosting company to take down the site and I will be back to the problems of delphi days.

So unless you can find me a host which is beyond the jurisdiction of the western world i have to tow a fine line. If I don't the next step would be to block the domain sammyboy.com and then i either have to register new domains or everyone will need vpn or 1.1.1.1 to get into this site.

You are aware where the problems lie and I would request that you solve both sides, not just mine. I have been in this forum since 1999 and even if you don't know me in person, I am quite sure you know what type of person I am and what type of person he is. Like you said, this is for entertainment after all and not that big a deal in the larger scheme of life. I know that spam is not allowed, but it has to work both ways. :smile:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You are aware where the problems lie and I would request that you solve both sides, not just mine. I have been in this forum since 1999 and even if you don't know me in person, I am quite sure you know what type of person I am and what type of person he is. Like you said, this is for entertainment after all and not that big a deal in the larger scheme of life. I know that spam is not allowed, but it has to work both ways. :smile:

I am not against spam... i do the same thing eg "how many are actually sick?".

All I am saying is cut the Mark Andrew shit and that garbage about "doc" who I am 100% sure is connecting from Canada.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Threats do work don't they?

Don't want to retract? I think your licence to practise is due for renewal?
Your hospital wants to raise your rent.
'Some' doctors are not happy and want to make a complaint to the Board for investigations and review about your competency.
Your daughter wants to enter med school?

jw5

Loyal

All I am saying is cut the Mark Andrew shit and that garbage about "doc" who I am 100% sure is connecting from Canada.

You are 100% sure that the ISP is from Canada, there's a difference. I am convinced that this person is not a real doctor not based in Canada and will continue to warn readers and members about scammers. I will do it politely. :smile:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You are 100% sure that the ISP is from Canada, there's a difference. I am convinced that this person is not a real doctor not based in Canada and will continue to warn readers and members about scammers. I will do it politely. :smile:

I think you're a bit looney as far as this issue is concerned but since nobody can convince you I'll just leave it as that as long as you leave him be.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya I am also 100% sure that he is not a real doctor in Canada as he has attacked me and no reason for a real doctor in Canada to do that as I have not scolded him first.

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal

i have been waiting a long time for this

maybe now I can even stop refuting you since you admit you are making all your crap up

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since you keep going on and on with this crap I decided to check the doc out. He's connecting from Canada with a Canadian ISP not a VPN service.

I am 110% convinced he's in Canada. Whether he is a "real" doctor is not my concern because he is not my doctor.

Cut the nonsense. If you have problem with Mark Andrew give him a call and fuck him. I will no longer sit back and watch you spam this forum with his picture. Everyone has a limit and mine is close to being reached.
Eh I thought you don't keep a log on who connects and from where?