• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

*An open letter to all parents deciding to vaccinate or not to vaccinate their child.*

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN boss sam can easily know who is clones of who simpllee by

$ who | awk '{print $1 " " $5}'

KNN this will list out nicellee eg

Bro1 10.76.110.3
Bro2 10.76.110.3

KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi @ginfreely

I think in the past I may have tried to ask you to tone down, reason with you etc. But I dont recall attacking you.

If I did can you refresh my memory?

The recent case where I locked the Pan Ling Ling thread as I have explained was not an act against you but it was towards jw5. I have apologized to both you and jw5 for that.

I wish you peace and very best of health. Honestly I cannot remember attacking you.
Yes you did but it has been a long time ago and I can’t recall the specifics but it’s along the same line as the rest of scroobal clones. I did say you attacked me then and you should have asked me why then. But I do recall yesterday you also posted something on cucumbersome around me. Pui!!