• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An appeal to my fellow Samsters re Russia vs Ukraine.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All.

I've avoided the forum the for the last week or two because I'm disgusted and saddened.

Now I don't care which way you people stand on who's right. Russia or Ukraine. Nato or whatever. I don't give a flying fuck.

The bottom line is that right now as you all comfortable people sitting behind a keyboard in your high priced properties are happily digesting your Michelin starred meal, there are literally millions of Ukrainians without food, water, electricity or heat. Now I don't expect any of you to understand what an Ukrainian winter is because most of you have not simply lived through one, but the ghastly cold, no water and lack of shelter is horrendous.

Now for those Russian supporters, stop for a moment and consider what the West's sanctions are doing to the regular Ivan. Their currency is trash. They are getting kicked out left, right and centre from world events. Nobody will do business with them and they will not have a viable comfortable future like you do simply because Putin is bent on regaining Ukraine.

Either side you are on, stop for a minute and think. You smug and self-important keyboard warriors, pappie, oppie, russkie, ukrainie, whatever. You are sitting comfortably and pontificating on your own self-professed importance and intelligence with all your comments.

All I'm asking at the end of this post is for you all to spare what you can for the poor citizens of Ukraine and Russia. Both will suffer. Whether it's for the West's hypocrisy or Putin's delusions of grandeur. The regular Ivan or Ivana is going to pay the price. Whether, you guys give $5 or $5000000 or even a moment's prayer or goodwill, please spare a small slice of the cozy life of yours for those poor people who will have to suffer. As in all war, glory goes to the leaders, the suffering goes to the regular people.

Peace and wisdom be upon you.
An old friend got into a fistfight with a younger man making advances on his wife. We all know violence is wrong, should not be tolerated, pain and suffering of the victim's family yada yada. No smoke without fire you know what I mean? What's done is done if people want to talk gossip let them lor. Putin Zelenski not my friend did not consult me before getting into a fight how I know what they think huh? :unsure:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
An old friend got into a fistfight with a younger man making advances on his wife. We all know violence is wrong, should not be tolerated, pain and suffering of the victim's family yada yada. No smoke without fire you know what I mean? What's done is done if people want to talk gossip let them lor. Putin Zelenski not my friend did not consult me before getting into a fight how I know what they think huh? :unsure:
I'm not stopping anyone. I don't know what's going on in their heads either. Just spare a thought or maybe effort for the everyday people who get caught in between was my only suggestion/request/whatever you want to call it.

Re : old friend and young man. What I'm seeing here is that old man and young man problem, except instead of fistfight, they start killing each other's children. I'm happy to pay to watch Putin and Zelensky fighting it out with fists or weapons.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Hi All.

I've avoided the forum the for the last week or two because I'm disgusted and saddened.

Now I don't care which way you people stand on who's right. Russia or Ukraine. Nato or whatever. I don't give a flying fuck.

The bottom line is that right now as you all comfortable people sitting behind a keyboard in your high priced properties are happily digesting your Michelin starred meal, there are literally millions of Ukrainians without food, water, electricity or heat. Now I don't expect any of you to understand what an Ukrainian winter is because most of you have not simply lived through one, but the ghastly cold, no water and lack of shelter is horrendous.

Now for those Russian supporters, stop for a moment and consider what the West's sanctions are doing to the regular Ivan. Their currency is trash. They are getting kicked out left, right and centre from world events. Nobody will do business with them and they will not have a viable comfortable future like you do simply because Putin is bent on regaining Ukraine.

Either side you are on, stop for a minute and think. You smug and self-important keyboard warriors, pappie, oppie, russkie, ukrainie, whatever. You are sitting comfortably and pontificating on your own self-professed importance and intelligence with all your comments.

All I'm asking at the end of this post is for you all to spare what you can for the poor citizens of Ukraine and Russia. Both will suffer. Whether it's for the West's hypocrisy or Putin's delusions of grandeur. The regular Ivan or Ivana is going to pay the price. Whether, you guys give $5 or $5000000 or even a moment's prayer or goodwill, please spare a small slice of the cozy life of yours for those poor people who will have to suffer. As in all war, glory goes to the leaders, the suffering goes to the regular people.

Nobody gave a shit when I was down and out and suffering so why should I care about whatever befalls the rest of the world?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody gave a shit when I was down and out and suffering so why should I care about whatever befalls the rest of the world?
Since when were you down and out? From what I think I know you're probably the most successful person on this forum. If you're down and out, the rest of us should be living in the lowest depths of hell. The only suffering I can guess at is you suffering from not getting laid for 2 days of the week out of 7. Of course, I don't have all the facts...

But in any case, I don't like living in an environment where nobody gives a shit about anybody else. And before you answer, living in an environment where people give too much of a shit is just as bad. People should just give enough of a shit. No constipation nor diarrhea.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ukraine lies next to some of the richest countries on the planet. They can resolve and take care of this conflict in a blink.
NATO wanted this to happen.
Meanwhile entire middle east in turmoil since US invasion.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All.

No problems with Christian Jesus country... their God Yeweh will provide...

John 14:2 Jesus father many mansions can cater millions of after life Christians....

That place is the kingdom of heaven for after life Christians, earth is the kingdom of God to reign His earth...

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Since when were you down and out? From what I think I know you're probably the most successful person on this forum. If you're down and out, the rest of us should be living in the lowest depths of hell. The only suffering I can guess at is you suffering from not getting laid for 2 days of the week out of 7. Of course, I don't have all the facts...

But in any case, I don't like living in an environment where nobody gives a shit about anybody else. And before you answer, living in an environment where people give too much of a shit is just as bad. People should just give enough of a shit. No constipation nor diarrhea.

On the internet nobody knows you're a dog.

1646707137926.png

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the internet nobody knows you're a dog.

View attachment 136827
I understand what you're saying, but from what little info I've been provided with, I would hardly call it doglike. Unless you've been playing fast and loose with the info which I doubt.

OTOH, all the success and money may also not amount to much if emotional satisfaction/happiness is lacking which brings me back to my point about being with people who give enough of a shit about you.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I understand what you're saying, but from what little info I've been provided with, I would hardly call it doglike. Unless you've been playing fast and loose with the info which I doubt.

OTOH, all the success and money may also not amount to much if emotional satisfaction/happiness is lacking which brings me back to my point about being with people who give enough of a shit about you.

Living in a rented room in Toa Payoh is no fun whatsoever regardless of how I portray myself in cyberspace.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Living in a rented room in Toa Payoh is no fun whatsoever regardless of how I portray myself in cyberspace.
So I take it you're back in Singapore for a little while... :roflmao:

Enjoy your stay!

Unless of course your assets got frozen along with the other accounts in Bank Rossiya...:eek:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not stopping anyone. I don't know what's going on in their heads either. Just spare a thought or maybe effort for the everyday people who get caught in between was my only suggestion/request/whatever you want to call it.

Re : old friend and young man. What I'm seeing here is that old man and young man problem, except instead of fistfight, they start killing each other's children. I'm happy to pay to watch Putin and Zelensky fighting it out with fists or weapons.

Ok lah...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This site is the best Cyberspace forum can protray anything...

Never have real name in Facebook instragram and etc... unless u live like a monk or nun...

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

War is a game young men play to settle old men's disputes. Just enjoy the spectacle, old bean! :cool:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you angry at us? The world is discriminating and arrestjng russians for being russians. And i agree, putin is too soft. This shoukd have taken onky 3 days. Modern warfare my arse. It still takes too long. His onky hope is him already ruling before the western devils come in.