• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An appeal to my fellow Samsters re Russia vs Ukraine.

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes. as per initial post I don't care who wins. I just don't want the poor citizenry of both countries to suffer.

Have you tried this Eurasian guy for your good cause?

Vixen Baba 400.jpg

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
For you bro, I help liam keng for the poor folks in the battle zone and hope peace reigns over there sooner and not later.

Tee gong poh pih ah! Ho eh lai Pai eh kee ah! Altogether now! Huat ah!
thank you zhihau. I can sleep a little easier tonight.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
we tend to stand on side of Ukraine, they are being invaded. Russia is the invader. Regardless if Ukraine is in the wrong, there is no resort to violence.

I feel most sorry for the regular people of Ukraine. They kena the most.
Ukrainians of russian descent have been suffering for 8 years from vonstant bombardment of their cities. Nobidy said a thing despite putin reminding them every now and then.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ukrainians of russian descent have been suffering for 8 years from vonstant bombardment of their cities. Nobidy said a thing despite putin reminding them every now and then.
And you think that what's going on right now is a cakewalk?? If what you say is true, then Putin has fallen into a trap laid by the West. And as per initial post, regular Russians will suffer the most.

Goddamn it. I said it already. It doesn't matter who's right. It matters that they will all suffer. Both Ukraine and Russian citizens. In different ways.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
and for what it's worth. good on you for sparing a thought about those poor people.
I feel bad for all the ruskies who do not support this war. They are stuck, and sucked into it by a government that gained power thru rigged elections. I feel lagi bad for the ukranians, most simply want to be left alone to live in peace.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel bad for all the ruskies who do not support this war. They are stuck, and sucked into it by a government that gained power thru rigged elections. I feel lagi bad for the ukranians, most simply want to be left alone to live in peace.
as per me. they are gonna have hard lives.

The pro-Russkies and anti-west have no idea they may be playing directly into the hands of the West if what they claim is true.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at this Channel 4 news. Do the Ukrainian civilians deserve this, running for their lives (the old ones and the young ones) when they have done nothing wrong?

Look at how the Russians treat their own protesters who are without weapons, forcibly beating them with batons.

Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at this Channel 4 news. Do the Ukrainian civilians deserve this, running for their lives (the old ones and the young ones) when they have done nothing wrong?

Look at how the Russians treat their own protestors who are without weapons, forcibly beating them with batons.

no one does.

Except the fucking politicians who caused all this shit.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Look at how the Russians treat their own protesters who are without weapons, forcibly beating them with batons.

Indeed, it's heart breaking. Mankind has been waging war against one another since the beginning of time. I thought we have finally learned to be civilized, and learned to appreciate peace. Militaries are just for the sake of self defence and to give people peace of mind. A deterrent. Not meant as an offensive tool.

I am sure MI6, CIA etc are currently working with their spies to take Putin out. That's the only way to end this war quickly. And to stop the carnage, suffering and destruction.

no one does.

Except the fucking politicians who caused all this shit.
yeah, only fucked up politicians see war as one of the tools at their disposal.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed, it's heart breaking. Mankind has been waging war against one another since the beginning of time. I thought we have finally learned to be civilized, and learned to appreciate peace. Militaries are just for the sake of self defence and to give people peace of mind. A deterrent. Not meant as an offensive tool.
Exactly. I mean why take on direct hits on the civilians and their houses? Soldiers on the other hand know very well what they can be expected once they get into the battlefield. Their only way is to fight for survival.

But definitely not those innocent civilians where their lives and their futures are ruined. How long will the fear remains in the memories of those children? FUCK TO RUSSIA.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Exactly. I mean why take on direct hits on the civilians and their houses? Soldiers on the other hand know very well what they can be expected once they get into the battlefield. Their only way is to fight for survival.

But definitely not those innocent civilians where their lives and their futures are ruined. How long will the fear remains in the memories of those children? FUCK TO RUSSIA.
Many people are already talking about bringing the matter to the ICJ, prosecution of war crimes and crime against humanity. I seriously hope all this will come to happen. Putin has to be held accountable for this actions, But this can only happen if his regime is toppled and he is stripped of power.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

If only.
I am sure MI6, CIA etc are currently working with their spies to take Putin out. That's the only way to end this war quickly. And to stop the carnage, suffering and destruction.
A personal projection. Putin will be out latest by 2024. Whether by assassin's bullet, popular vote or his own personal choice. This was supposed to be the crowning achievement for him. He miscalculated. He probably will still achieve occupation of Ukraine. But for naught.
yeah, only fucked up politicians see war as one of the tools at their disposal.
Is there any other kind of politician? As you say, the worst kind are willing to resort to war. The rest just shovel garbage onto their citizenry.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
If only.

A personal projection. Putin will be out latest by 2024. Whether by assassin's bullet, popular vote or his own personal choice. This was supposed to be the crowning achievement for him. He miscalculated. He probably will still achieve occupation of Ukraine. But for naught.

Is there any other kind of politician? As you say, the worst kind are willing to resort to war. The rest just shovel garbage onto their citizenry.
Assuming the status quo (west doesn't get involved), he wins the war in ukraine but has to contend with endless insurgencies. More russian lives lost and resources drained, economy in tatters, escalating poverty, mounting unhappiness. I am hoping 2023, not 2024. But an assassin's bullet or a surgical drone strike anytime now would be much preferred.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Assuming the status quo (west doesn't get involved), he wins the war in ukraine but has to contend with endless insurgencies. More russian lives lost and resources drained, economy in tatters, escalating poverty, mounting unhappiness. I am hoping 2023, not 2024. But an assassin's bullet or a surgical drone strike anytime now would be much preferred.
agreed. Whether the west started it or not, it was Putin's call to enter Ukraine. If he did because of the West, he's the biggest stooge of this century so far. If he entered it on his own accord, he's the biggest dinosaur. I thought he was smart, but he's now overplayed his advantage.

Mayhap, I think an assassin's bullet is too kind. Let his own people turf him for all the misery they will have to suffer.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
agreed. Whether the west started it or not, it was Putin's call to enter Ukraine. If he did because of the West, he's the biggest stooge of this century so far. If he entered it on his own accord, he's the biggest dinosaur. I thought he was smart, but he's now overplayed his advantage.

Mayhap, I think an assassin's bullet is too kind. Let his own people turf him for all the misery they will have to suffer.
He's a short little fucker with a huge chip on his shoulder, needed to flex military might to compensate. So he figured he should revive the russian empire through conquest. Yep, using war and violence is wrong on all levels.

Alternatively, give him up to the ICJ. He's definitely guilty of all charges. The hangman's noose awaits.