• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amy khor words

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was born in sg. every 5 years i waited and waited for PAP to lose but it never happened and every 5 years i told myself "this year got high chance for a change!"

sadly every time never change PAP still win and be the majority in the parliment!
life getting harder and harder every time PAP won everything goes UP while my salary stay down.
i see many lose their jobs because companies prefer younger more certs, cheaper and faster workers.

10 years ago i left singapore for good and renounced my singapore citisenship and after 10 years there no changes in singapore.
i really dont understand why people love to suffer so much in singapore :(
and i really pity and respect those who vote wisely(vote for the opposition)
hope one day there a change in singapore

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
i was born in sg. every 5 years i waited and waited for PAP to lose but it never happened and every 5 years i told myself "this year got high chance for a change!"

sadly every time never change PAP still win and be the majority in the parliment!
life getting harder and harder every time PAP won everything goes UP while my salary stay down.
i see many lose their jobs because companies prefer younger more certs, cheaper and faster workers.

10 years ago i left singapore for good and renounced my singapore citisenship and after 10 years there no changes in singapore.
i really dont understand why people love to suffer so much in singapore :(
and i really pity and respect those who vote wisely(vote for the opposition)
hope one day there a change in singapore

Probably in another 20 years.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
bro my take is maybe another 50 years bro.

50? You wonder whether SG can stay as an independent nation that long.

And in 50 years SG will be for sure majority Indian race if the PAP has been in power that long. Not even WP will be around anymore unless it is all run by Indians.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
About Fake Doctor Mark Andrew Yeo. :wink:

He will show love and concern for the maids, provide them with chairs and tidbits. :thumbsup:

SCMIT - Singapore Coronavirus Maid Interrogation Taskforce

Co Chairman and Good Cop - Fake Doctor and Supporter of maids - his fucked up parents never taught him that pretending to be a doctor during a pandemic is lacking in morals, he will provide food and water and TLC to the maids: Mark Andrew Yeo

attachment.php

Steam