• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amy khor words

jw5

Loyal
Fake Doctor Mark Andrew Yeo telling lies again. Who knows? Perhaps your children will have to pay for your lies. :wink:

I get what you mean.

Sorry I have no love for SG.

What makes a country anyway?

1. I would say big one is the people. For me the people let me down in SG. And I encountered far more nasty Singaporeans than nice ones.

2. The land. Well what is there in SG? Sentosa? Bukit Timah Hill? Seletar Reservoir? Hardly any I want to remember.

3. The Weather. Hot humid. What I dislike

4. Experiences. Overall I had a bad childhood in SG. I hated my school days. I hated the work I did in SG. Very bad memories and experiences.

5. Food. I am not a foodie. I eat anything.

But I can understand and respect people who do love SG.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I get what you mean.

Sorry I have no love for SG.

What makes a country anyway?

1. I would say big one is the people. For me the people let me down in SG. And I encountered far more nasty Singaporeans than nice ones.

2. The land. Well what is there in SG? Sentosa? Bukit Timah Hill? Seletar Reservoir? Hardly any I want to remember.

3. The Weather. Hot humid. What I dislike

4. Experiences. Overall I had a bad childhood in SG. I hated my school days. I hated the work I did in SG. Very bad memories and experiences.

5. Food. I am not a foodie. I eat anything.

But I can understand and respect people who do love SG.
I understand your points, and I know where you are coming from. Sorry to know sinkies have let you down.

For me, everything would've been better if only the pap had governed better, implemented more well thought out policies.

My friends are all mostly here, my family are here, most of my assets are here. I only benefited from the local education up to A levels. I went overseas for my degrees. But I came back.

I won't say I enjoyed the work I did in corporate Singapore, but I didn't hate it either. I only knew I needed to start a business to gain more control of my destiny, hence my cardboard collecting business.

I am not a foodie either, but I love hanging out with my kakis at coffeeshops. Where I am surrounded (most of the time) by dialect speaking chain-smoking uncles and aunties. I like to listen to hokkien, teochew, cantonese, and also malay. Not so much PRC mandarin and pinoy tagalog.

I have traveled, studies and lived overseas, but this is still home. Besides, as I have mentioned, I am too old to move liao. I will fucking die here.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hate and fear this 12-fingered Jiuhu Witch
20150909_amykhorrally_st.jpg

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is incorrect. Yes, new citizens can pack up and leave, but she no no right to say that about local sinkies. Especially when she's a new citizen herself. It's very distasteful.

But what she has said does not matter, because 61% of Hong Kah North voters still chose her.

I will tie her with her legs wide open and whip her old cunt.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is old beedio but the fucking Hong Kah voters still give this Malaysian pariah the mandate to screw their own pure breed citizens...malu lah Singapura.