• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amy khor words

jw5

Loyal
Amy Khor eggs :eek:

1594739418614.png

jw5

Loyal
About Fake Doctor Mark Andrew Yeo. :wink:

He will show love and concern for the maids, provide them with chairs and tidbits. :thumbsup:

SCMIT - Singapore Coronavirus Maid Interrogation Taskforce

Co Chairman and Good Cop - Fake Doctor and Supporter of maids - his fucked up parents never taught him that pretending to be a doctor during a pandemic is lacking in morals, he will provide food and water and TLC to the maids: Mark Andrew Yeo

attachment.php

She is correct. :wink:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
She is incorrect. Yes, new citizens can pack up and leave, but she no no right to say that about local sinkies. Especially when she's a new citizen herself. It's very distasteful.

But what she has said does not matter, because 61% of Hong Kah North voters still chose her.

Ok what local sinkies do also pack up and leave.

I mean if you find yourself in a group of celibate loving people who are adverse to all sex. You also will say I have enough of this shit and leave.

jw5

Loyal
Pity that Mark Andrew Yeo's daughter found herself in a group of orgy loving people who love sex. :sneaky:

I mean if you find yourself in a group of celibate loving people who are adverse to all sex. You also will say I have enough of this shit and leave.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is incorrect. Yes, new citizens can pack up and leave, but she no no right to say that about local sinkies. Especially when she's a new citizen herself. It's very distasteful.

But what she has said does not matter, because 61% of Hong Kah North voters still chose her.
Exactly , fug this bitch with bleach

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Sexual preferences, deciding to be celibate are quite different to one's birth nationality and love for country lah.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Sexual preferences, deciding to be celibate are quite different to one's birth nationality and love for country lah.

I get what you mean.

Sorry I have no love for SG.

What makes a country anyway?

1. I would say big one is the people. For me the people let me down in SG. And I encountered far more nasty Singaporeans than nice ones.

2. The land. Well what is there in SG? Sentosa? Bukit Timah Hill? Seletar Reservoir? Hardly any I want to remember.

3. The Weather. Hot humid. What I dislike

4. Experiences. Overall I had a bad childhood in SG. I hated my school days. I hated the work I did in SG. Very bad memories and experiences.

5. Food. I am not a foodie. I eat anything.

But I can understand and respect people who do love SG.