• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Amos Yee is Free, Obtain Asylum

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Despite what Bilahari said about his American friend's comment that Amos Yee is obscure and that nobody outside Singapore cares about him, the news was reported worldwide and reflects negatively on a group of people who send a teenager to jail for speaking up his mind.
A group in power for so long and yet so insecure that it has to resort to imprisoning youths for speaking up-and yet nobody was even sacked or charged in the SGH hepatitis scandal where many died due to the hospitals negligence.

Last edited:

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if 50% boycott, the remaining 50% will still vote for the PAP and return them to power with 100% of the valid votes with which the PAP will gloat to the world. The press never reveals boycott figures.

OTOH, if you get 51% to vote for the oppo, you topple the PAP. It will be a new govt, new policies. Done legally, no bloodshed.

It has to be more than 50% and including that they boycott the self-serving policies. Do not go along with the policies. That is what Amos did. Amos do not go along with the PAP's corrupted rulings and he free himself.

There is a fine line between what you call legal or not legal. What Amos Yee did is, he go against the current legal ( self-serving) system and free himself. The legal system seems to be legal to the PAP but not legal to the people. It is subjective.

When you become a political threat, Legality means nothing to you.

Voting do not break the PAP system. They change the goal post constantly. You always talk about 30%. 30% is lower than 70%.

One example of goalpost change is that PAP give free citizenship to many foreigners monthly until they can make the count in the PAP vote for a win.

Please give suggestion on what PAP can do rather than what people can do.

ONLY being a political threat can break the PAP, not voting. Amos Yee didn't vote.

Last edited:

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Despite what Bilahari said about his American friend's comment that Amos Yee is obscure and that nobody outside Singapore cares about him, the news was reported worldwide and reflects negatively on a group of people who send a teenagers to jail for speaking up his mind.
A group in power for so long and yet so insecure that it has to resort to imprisoning youths for speaking up-and yet nobody was even sacked or charged in the SGH hepatitis scandal where many died due to the hospitals negligence.
Spot on!!

The legality of the PAP is very dangerous to the people. That is why Amos Yee shows the way to go against such self-serving legality and free himself.

He is an example of a political threat which i am very proud and, of course, i respected him highly.

This is the way to break the PAP. Not voting.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
song si

amos now can anytime hoot Sugar Lee gao gao

and no need lim kopi liao
but not much that he, or the nephew and those overseas can do by taking potshots that are just a minor irritant and a "teh si" to the pappies. i think the real change has to be at the polling station as the system is set.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
but not much that he, or the nephew and those overseas can do by taking potshots that are just a minor irritant and a "teh si" to the pappies. i think the real change has to be at the polling station as the system is set.
I disagree. The real change will come when people become a political threat to the PAP. Not by becoming a voter again.

Voting will never allow the PAP to lose. Mainly, due to the fact that they can change the goal post as and when they want it.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I disagree. The real change will come when people become a political threat to the PAP. Not by becoming a voter again.

Voting will never allow the PAP to lose. Mainly, due to the fact that they can change the goal post as and when they want it.
and how potent would that threat be, as the 70% would not rock the boat with lardy pork barrels thrown into the mix. or even an arab spring type with what the 70% and even some of the 30% would not want it, for the turmoil it brings. the amos that you highly respect can only take potshots and we know that from past experiences from those that went that way before him.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos is like walking away with 2 3 mil big sweep, the rest of us r screwed, depend on sinkies to do right thang n vote out gap, sinkies r marked generally, undependable n naive

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
and how potent would that threat be, as the 70% would not rock the boat with lardy pork barrels thrown into the mix. or even an arab spring type with what the 70% and even some of the 30% would not want it, for the turmoil it brings. the amos that you highly respect can only take potshots and we know that from past experiences from those that went that way before him.

Before you even take the first step to achieve freedom and democracy, you posted perceived obstacle and problems that you might encountered and worried like hell. Amos Yee just do it and now he was granted asylum and free from PAP control.

Democracy and freedom ( take it as freedom of speech) will not be given to you in a silver platter. You need to fight for it and earn it which is what Amos did. If a little jail time and inconveniences bother you, then you do not deserve the freedom that you suppose to have. Just shut up and continue getting screwed by your PAP govt.

You also need to strategise your move, be creative and have the balls to go for it, in others words, make effort to earn it. That is also what Amos had done.

Gosh, Even a slutty gold digger needs to make effort, makes sacrifices and plans her moves to get that stupid rich man to do her bidding. So, what is more to say about getting freedom and democracy.

Moreover, you NEED to be a political threat to the PAP in order to deal with them and overcome them. This is the only way to get the freedom and democracy effectively. ( and that is what Amos has done too.) ps: voting cannot work against the PAP, only being a political threat can. ( Amos yee has done that too)

Last edited:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hope Amos study hard, do very well

and hold a senior post in the US administration

and cum back to haunt our sg garment

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Before you even take the first step to achieve freedom and democracy, you posted perceived obstacle and problems that you might encountered and worried like hell. Amos Yee just do it and now he was granted asylum and free from PAP control.

Democracy and freedom ( take it as freedom of speech) will not be given to you in a silver platter. You need to fight for it and earn it which is what Amos did. If a little jail time and inconveniences bother you, then you do not deserve the freedom that you suppose to have. Just shut up and continue getting screwed by your PAP govt.

You also need to strategise your move, be creative and have the balls to go for it, in others words, make effort to earn it. That is also what Amos had done.

Gosh, Even a slutty gold digger needs to make effort, makes sacrifices and plans her moves to get that stupid rich man to do her bidding. So, what is more to say about getting freedom and democracy.

Moreover, you NEED to be a political threat to the PAP in order to deal with them and overcome them. This is the only way to get the freedom and democracy effectively. ( and that is what Amos has done too.) ps: voting cannot work against the PAP, only being a political threat can. ( Amos yee has done that too)
Having balls is one thing, depending on a clown that you're impressed with that spouts profanities and godly issues etc from his rectum that has no relation to politics, with the mistaken belief that that amounts to freedom of speech amounts to just that - all balls without any substance! i've already stated either the ballot box or the extreme of an arab spring and you go on betting on the one clown (ok make it two, including you) and you really think it will make a change? many of us don't like being screwed by the pappies (twice over and then some) but taking the example of a gold-digger is being simplistic to say the least, unless there's a relation with amos and a twat. i'lll work hard but through the ballot box, thanks.
I had read that he would not be continuing his studies anymore.
i sincerely hope that he does, and you still want to bank on an uneducated idiot that you think can be comparable to csm / tcb / csj / pt etc? i'm glad that he's granted asylum and free from the pappies, but apart from that - what effective political threat or credibility can he amount to? you have your views but i'll bank on those that i've mentioned - through the ballot box. good luck.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

I disagree, they are only able to shift the goal post because they have more than 2/3 majority in the Parliament, and they have that privilege for a long time.

Point is: voters need to be awakened to rid the PAP of their 2/3 majority in Parliament.

Fuck the PAP! :p:p:p

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I disagree, they are only able to shift the goal post because they have more than 2/3 majority in the Parliament, and they have that privilege for a long time.

Point is: voters need to be awakened to rid the PAP of their 2/3 majority in Parliament.

Fuck the PAP! :p:p:p
agree absolutely and am with you on this. methinks that's the way to go, with what we've got here.

thinkdeep

Alfrescian
Loyal
From what i had read, he backstabbed that guy because that guy try to pull a "i-bail-you-out-so-you-owe-me-your-life" stunt/attitude on him.

In USA, the people respect the individual and on what the individual can do.

Is that guy trying to brain-wash him to toe PAP?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Amos has left the country. There's not much he can do to overthrow the PAP outside the country short of starting a guerrilla militia or a government-in-exile. Greater luminaries like Francis Seow, Tang Liang Hong, Devan Nair, Tan Wah Piow have tried to fight the battle from overseas and where have they got us?

Look, I like Amos's in-your-face attitude towards the PAP; I like the fact that his being granted asylum in the States is a slap on the cheebye face of the PAP. But no, don't expect him to topple the PAP from abroad. He has freed himself but he'll not free Singapore.

The only way to topple the PAP is to stay here and fight the good fight.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
u must b mistaken, he is not overthrowing gahment. he merely like his peers tok shit that's all. n he think it's anal but cool to give back some of the shit gahment has been dishing out all this while, trying to act like demi-gods with scant respects for the peasants, in every sense he is right. moreoever many xtians came out to say they were unhurt by his shitty remarks not becos they sided witth him but in their own judgment, he just tok shit. n if one was to use pinkies measure of protest, there was none outside the lumparleement, surely no one was hurt by amos.