• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Amos Yee is Free, Obtain Asylum

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
end of the day, for all that you've said (apart from boycotting) but not done is - why not adopt the same antiques of someone you admire, as it's time to put your money where your rectum is and have some guts! talk is cheap and bs walks - pse, now show some balls!

If you know how to read my past post and your comprehension skill is on par with the current standard, you would have read that everyone's way of presenting their dissident flare against the PAP is totally different. My personal way is boycotting (that is why i recommend it). Amos's way is attention, networking and viral (of course, he's an artist).

Methods of dissent is different but the aim is the same - to break the PAP.
If you have notice or pay any attention, up to this moment, i wrote DISSENT, not voting. All sensible people will know that voting will not break the PAP, only dissent. Voting in a rigged election is laughable, if that is not outright stupid.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
You waste time explaining.

There are some peasants who never understand good art form. The one you tried to explain to one of such kind of peasant.

Sir, if you take the time to read up the post and pay attention to what they had written. you would have noticed that they are mostly pretty aged old posters.

I dare to say that their ideas and concept are very 1970ish to 1980ish. They are not current in their way in dealing with political problems, like PAP, effectively.

I even dare to say that most of them are already into their adult diapers era. Years into it already.

They are just wasting their time trying to vote.

It is because voting uses the least amount of balls and can delude themselves into fighting a good cause, such as helping the opposition to prevent the forfeiture of the election fees, instead of helping the nation to break the PAP in the ever rigged election.

Last edited:

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
we need more brave souls like Amos who is willing to stand up against the government. Otherwise, the people will continue suffering

Not just about having courage and balls, but you need passion to change the current rigged and self-serving PAP system too.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You can't win an election in sinkapore. How is that possible when the PM controls the Election Department?

Hello, I hail from AJGRC and we've fucked the PAP out of here. I've encouraged my kakis for a long time and I am happy to see the PAP out of this ward. Have you done likewise?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you know how to read my past post and your comprehension skill is on par with the current standard, you would have read that everyone's way of presenting their dissident flare against the PAP is totally different. My personal way is boycotting (that is why i recommend it). Amos's way is attention, networking and viral (of course, he's an artist).

Methods of dissent is different but the aim is the same - to break the PAP.
If you have notice or pay any attention, up to this moment, i wrote DISSENT, not voting. All sensible people will know that voting will not break the PAP, only dissent. Voting in a rigged election is laughable, if that is not outright stupid.
which part do i not comprehend? i've already stated that apart from boycotting, why not you emulate someone you sing high praises for and idolize? so, by boycotting will bring about what you desire? yeah right, showing dissent by boycotting and expect to break the pap...what a joke! is that all you got? you'll achieve much more, with more bang for and in the rectum - if you take up the challenge in replacing an overseas punk with the same antics as your artist - in sinkieland. again, talk is cheap - so take the plunge, up the ante, get some attention and most importantly -show some balls!!! (and it's telling that now you don't even spout this word as in your previous posts or have i touched a raw puckered nerve-end). until then, let me know which part of the above that you don't comprehend and i'll be happy to remind you everytime.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
which part do i not comprehend? i've already stated that apart from boycotting, why not you emulate someone you sing high praises for and idolize? so, by boycotting will bring about what you desire? yeah right, showing dissent by boycotting and expect to break the pap...what a joke! is that all you got? you'll achieve much more, with more bang for and in the rectum - if you take up the challenge in replacing an overseas punk with the same antics as your artist - in sinkieland. again, talk is cheap - so take the plunge, up the ante, get some attention and most importantly -show some balls!!! (and it's telling that now you don't even spout this word as in your previous posts or have i touched a raw puckered nerve-end). until then, let me know which part of the above that you don't comprehend and i'll be happy to remind you everytime.

once again, in my previous posts which you didn't read clearly. For the boycotting to be effective, it has to be done in HUGE masses and not by me alone. Boycotting isn't just for the election and it includes the PAP's self-serving policies. In this way, PAP system cannot function. I think your ego just cannot take the logic behind boycotting because you don't have any experience in being a dissident and no courage and balls to be one. This is my style and i am proud to partake in it.

Amos Yee's dissent style is totally different from mine. ( i have to repeat again) His style is more attentive and viral, which has his merit too. I respect his individual chosen style of dissent. Everyone can choose their own style of dissent. I am just highlighted Amos's style and the style which i partake in. It is an introduction of different style of dissent. All style of dissent can evolved to become a political threat against the PAP.

For a very simple and clear example, if everyone boycott this forum or any business, the forum or business has to closed down because it cannot function anymore.

For a system to function, people must participate in it. If no one participate (boycott) in it, the system is deem useless.

You can go ahead to use your voting style ( voting is not a dissent, it is a blind obedience to the rigged PAP system) to break the PAP. Good luck with that.

I am totally ok with people who disagree with me. However, it appears that you just cannot take it when people disagree with you. Pls seek counselling sessions regarding your inferiority complex, it seems pretty serious.

Last edited:

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, I hail from AJGRC and we've fucked the PAP out of here. I've encouraged my kakis for a long time and I am happy to see the PAP out of this ward. Have you done likewise?

I agree with you if you focus on the context of ward boundaries. However, in the country boundaries, PAP is the winner. Let's say AJGRC will always be the opposition ward for the next 100 years and PAP has the majority of the ward for the next 100 years, PAP is still the winner. Moreover, PAP has the resources ( money, media, etc) to tweak the system to their advantage and i didn't include this in my 100 years example.

The ONE opposition ward and the party members just cannot do any shit when the majority(PAP) cast their choice in the policy making decision. So i guess your motivation is on the ward basis and not country basis.

Boycotting or the Amos style by masses can break the PAP instantly. There is no need to wait for the next election which they can tweak to their advantage.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
So i guess your motivation is on the ward basis and not country basis

I'm happy to announce my kopi drinking sessions are expanding in many areas :p:p:p

More folks coming on board to fuck the PAP at the polls. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm lost in this profound wisdom. I see Amos in the States and PAP still ya ya papaya... how is PAP broken in any way?

Pls.. The key word there is "by masses".

Amos is only one person. of course it can't work to break the pap system but it did embarrassed the PAP and create the awareness to the world how lousy PAP is.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Pls.. The key word there is "by masses".

Amos is only one person. of course it can't work to break the pap system but it did embarrassed the PAP and create the awareness to the world how lousy PAP is.

True enough, the PAP is dragged through the m&d as a result of the Amos incident. Not broken by one, yet to be seen if they can be broken by many.

I think I have a higher chance of voting the white bastards out in contrast of waiting for the masses to behave like Amos.

Till then :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Do keep us posted if you're starting a political party or doing a Amos Yee.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, then what kind of governance do we expect from your opinion after the boycott? Period.

You are an opposition member cum supporter. If you don't know what you are fighting for after the dissent smoke settles, then you ought to look at yourself what are you actually doing all these while. Gosh.. no wonder PAP always win.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You are an opposition member cum supporter.

I have no political affiliation and will continue to fuck the PAP at the polls.

When the PAP are the opposition, I'll see if the party helming the reins is doing a good job- if they aren't, I'll get my kakis to fuck them all over, who ever they are.

Teehee...

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not just about having courage and balls, but you need passion to change the current rigged and self-serving PAP system too.
yeah, passion by boycotting with courage and balls by not taking up the challenge?
pse walk the talk as bs from your rectum!
Win what elections?

Even the EP was rigged in such a way...you think any tom.dick and harry got chance?
and the rectum thinks that by boycotting, he ups the ante :biggrin: