• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Amos Yee is Free, Obtain Asylum

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh, then what kind of governance do we expect from your opinion after the boycott? Period.
you've seen how the rectum started off by singing praises of his artistic idol and now hopes that some dumbfuck takes the challenge on his behalf - while copping out behind the pc by boycotting, conveniently professing that that's his way to show dissent and expect change. wow, how heroic and easy to sidetrack the issue, and when asked to show courage and balls, he evades taking up the mantle. i'm showing him up and reminding him, till then let's not waste time on a balless twat.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah, passion by boycotting with courage and balls by not taking up the challenge?
pse walk the talk as bs from your rectum!

"verbally" displaying rectum doesn't cover up your inferiority complex, pls seek help. This thread (which i started) is about the discussion of boycotting against the PAP and also about why Amos was granted asylum. It is not a thread to address inferiority complex and emotional issues that you have.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am very interested in and looking forward to his very next PAP bashing videos, the post-asylum video.

22528685_1610630915650173_5913146712286634540_o.jpg

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another Sg youtuber mention Amos Yee. I don't like his usage of English and his accent but i like his logical and factual approach to the topic.