• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AMK FIRE NEWS: LoanSharks, Pending Divorce The Cause???

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh. she is pregnant. hopefully she can deliver the baby so that the baby can distract her from the pain of losing her two children. knn this fucker Ng. &^T$#$#

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
AMK and TP are farked up places !

Two died, one more on the way in the oven ! What a cruel man to leave the wife alone .

Breaking point .

kchunjeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will on the cooking gas, and blow my whole HDB flat away.
After I will donate 1/2 of my flat to NKF !
I will donate my CPF to Salvation Army !
I will donate my all my saving (S$500,000) cash to charities !! any charity that need money.
The above has already been in my WILL.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
AMK and TP are farked up places !

Two died, one more on the way in the oven ! What a cruel man to leave the wife alone .

Breaking point .

Do not judge him.

This is not the best of countries to live in.

All we are told day in day out are LIES AND MORE LIES.

Try asking for help from your GlassLUTS. They will SHAME you and nnot give proper help in the end.

Garment says $300 a month can live happily in S'pore. Obviously it's not the case here.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will on the cooking gas, and blow my whole HDB flat away.
After I will donate 1/2 of my flat to NKF !
I will donate my CPF to Salvation Army !
I will donate my all my saving (S$500,000) cash to charities !! any charity that need money.
The above has already been in my WILL.

Tell me where you live, so that I can alert the neighbours to move out ASAP!. Why need terrorists...when we have home grown suicide bomber like you!!

Don't for to donate money to NKF, REC CI....the MIW's thank you too, for your lifelong donations..now that you intedn to go, GIVE MORE please!:rolleyes:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh. she is pregnant. hopefully she can deliver the baby so that the baby can distract her from the pain of losing her two children. knn this fucker Ng. &^T$#$#

i hope she won't go crazy after losing two of her precious...

she still got a new baby to take care of....

this baby must be one of the saddest baby in the world...to experienced what her mom is feeling now...

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

read
logo_shinmin.gif
the woman's relative said she's not pregnant:confused:
and the dead man's kins said that he's not in debt:confused:

She might be pregnant with other man and want a dirvore, that's why his hb was so mad ??

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
read
logo_shinmin.gif
the woman's relative said she's not pregnant:confused:
and the dead man's kins said that he's not in debt:confused:

She might be pregnant with other man and want a dirvore, that's why his hb was so mad ??

relationships in SGP is getting so complicated nowadays...

now that includes death of children....why did she scolded her husband 臭男人?

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
不只是臭男人..
简直是一文不值,狗屁不如, 超级白痴, 可鄙愚蠢的家伙..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dai yi long money is blood money...2 kids have to be scarified because of this..

gayboy , borrow money from " ah long " is ok as long as you can return the money to them . i have a friend who borrow money from " ah long" because of some business problem . he did return all money to that "ah long " . until now , he and the "ah long " become good friend ( every chinese new year until now , he still receive gift hamper from "them " ) .

always remember , those ah long are doing " business " , even you go bank borrow money , bank also charge you interest rate . if you dont pay up , bank will still sue you . there are no such thing as free lunch in this world . you think " ah long " wants your life ? they just want thier money to be return . both party agreed at the interest rate ..nobody forcing anyone to borrow money from them ...

moral of the story , rule of the game , if you cant pay , dont borrow .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why he gambles? because he's jobless and wanted more money...for what?

why he gamble ? stupid !! he need more money lah ...why he need more money ? because he wants a better life lah ...guess you dont know what is rich cause you never been there ...:wink:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To commit suicide actually requires some amount of courage. It is certainly not for the faint-hearted! So those who commit suicide are those heavily in debt and there's no way out; or those entangled in the throes of unrequited love, hopelessness, passion or those who are terminally ill and wish to end their ordeal fast, among others. Having said that, I just don't understand why he must drag the two innocent kids along- for company or because of love? Surely not. More like to spite the wife.

One recalls last year or so, another suicide case which involved a young mother and her two kids who tied red strings round each other's wrists and jumped from an Outram block. So much hate and pain!

Pity these children whose lives are terminated by the very ones who are supposed to care and protect them. The thought of it brings a little tear to my eyes. What a tragedy indeed!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I feel very sad reading the tragedy...strangling your own kids and then taking your own life. Money,in debts and gambling I believe have driven this father into a desperate and helpless situation.....damned sad indeed.

ThePlen

Alfrescian
Loyal
it was plain stupid of him to land himself in this state. so what if killing himself needed courage? he should have taken the issues by the balls and face it instead of killing his flesh and blood. 2 children some more.

ThePlen

Alfrescian
Loyal
if he has the balls to do it, he must face it. now he failed as a man, a father and a husband

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
amkdeaths-st3.jpg

A casket arriving ahead of the wake for Mr Ng Chee Kiang and his children.
pic15.jpg
amkdeaths-st.jpg

The two caskets containing the bodies of Xavier, five, and Chery, three. A New Paper report said it is believed that they were strangled by their father.
pic16.jpg

The two smaller coffins were placed on either side of the bigger coffin at the void deck of Block 543, Ang Mo Kio Ave 10.
pic17.jpg

The bodies will be cremented on Friday.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like the young mother who jumped with her two young kids, these stories always break my heart, as a dad with young kids too :(

I've nothing to offer but my condolences and this song..

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7g2IlaDLVLo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7g2IlaDLVLo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>