• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amazing! 2018 Forbes China philanthropist list also many from Hokkien province. Way beyond population ratio!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
D5D22433-C513-4EC6-B84A-3CBEF1E813B4.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://gongyi.people.com.cn/n1/2018/0426/c151132-29952754.html

在不少人的印象中,福建算是个低调的省份。这个被称为“八山一水一分田”的东南山国,在全国34个省级行政单位中,土地面积排名第23,人口总量也仅仅3800万,只有邻省广东的三分之一。但在经济发展方面,2017年福建却以超过1.1万美元的人均GDP在全国排名第6。

两个类别的两组数据所呈现出来的事实,某种程度上形成了外界对福建的印象:这是一个看起来经济体量不大的省份。但是,从这个地方走向世界的企业家,却频频在公益慈善领域释放巨大能量。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://gongyi.people.com.cn/n1/2018/0426/c151132-29952754.html

在不少人的印象中,福建算是个低调的省份。这个被称为“八山一水一分田”的东南山国,在全国34个省级行政单位中,土地面积排名第23,人口总量也仅仅3800万,只有邻省广东的三分之一。但在经济发展方面,2017年福建却以超过1.1万美元的人均GDP在全国排名第6。

两个类别的两组数据所呈现出来的事实,某种程度上形成了外界对福建的印象:这是一个看起来经济体量不大的省份。但是,从这个地方走向世界的企业家,却频频在公益慈善领域释放巨大能量。
Google translate

In the impression of many people, Fujian is a low-key province. The southeastern mountain country, known as the “eight mountains, one water and one field”, ranks 23rd in the country's 34 provincial administrative units, with a total population of only 38 million, only one third of the neighboring provinces of Guangdong. . However, in terms of economic development, in 2017, Fujian ranked sixth in the country with a per capita GDP of more than 11,000 US dollars.

The facts presented by the two sets of data in the two categories have, to some extent, formed the impression of Fujian on the outside world: this is a province that looks like the economy is not large. However, entrepreneurs who go from this place to the world have frequently released huge energy in the field of charity.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Google translate

In the impression of many people, Fujian is a low-key province. The southeastern mountain country, known as the “eight mountains, one water and one field”, ranks 23rd in the country's 34 provincial administrative units, with a total population of only 38 million, only one third of the neighboring provinces of Guangdong. . However, in terms of economic development, in 2017, Fujian ranked sixth in the country with a per capita GDP of more than 11,000 US dollars.

The facts presented by the two sets of data in the two categories have, to some extent, formed the impression of Fujian on the outside world: this is a province that looks like the economy is not large. However, entrepreneurs who go from this place to the world have frequently released huge energy in the field of charity.
GoodnaturedSpicyChihuahua-max-1mb.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ahh this is 21st century so I covered not just 13th century to 19th century but 20th century and 21st century too. That’s 900 years almost a millennium!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will not merge this because no members had been attacked without provocation
What a shameless lie and lame excuse. Ccb Hakka dog @musashi has been attacking me in Nusa Duta and mdm wong threads. Did you merge them? Not at all. WHY? Because you are vindictive hokkien traitor dog targeting me and me only telling shameless lies to give excuses for lumping my good hokkien threads.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a shameless lie and lame excuse. Ccb Hakka dog @musashi has been attacking me in Nusa Duta and mdm wong threads. Did you merge them? Not at all. WHY? Because you are vindictive hokkien traitor dog targeting me and me only telling shameless lies to give excuses for lumping my good hokkien threads.
And how about all the other threads since time immemorial in this forum attacking me UNPROVOKED? Did you @Froggy ever merge them? AGAIN a big fat NO. @Leongsam your moderator is a shameless liar giving lame excuses for his massacre of good threads just like how Spanish bastards give excuses for massacre chinese in Philippine.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And prior to that @musashi has been attacking me in his LJ Mccully thread. So many Hakka threads attacking me UNPROVOKED you @Froggy don’t merge but you mercilessly merged my hokkien threads giving lame excuse of “attacking members” just because I refused to kowtow to you, you have no qualms to bury the truth of superiority of hokkiens in toilet scolding bastard threads. You @Froggy not called a hokkien traitor dog then called what? This is called stating FACT ok.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely Seriously? Do you need to go on and on and on with this hokkien thing? Please find something worthwhile to do with your time instead of droning on and trumpeting hokkiens.
Stating facts of achievements of hokkiens is called worthless trumpeting of hokkiens while ccb Hakka Cantonese and filthy Indians Spanish chap cheng like you liar bastard criminal bully slandering hokkiens and me is called worthwhile actions. It’s all liar bastard definition of worthless vs worthwhile indeed.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Stating facts of achievements of hokkiens is called worthless trumpeting of hokkiens while ccb Hakka Cantonese and filthy Indians Spanish chap cheng like you liar bastard criminal bully slandering hokkiens and me is called worthwhile actions. It’s all liar bastard definition of worthless vs worthwhile indeed.
Why are you attacking me without provocation? All I said was for you to find something worthwhile to do instead of going on and on about hokkiens.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN don't think my uncle don't know you now yearn to have a hokkien uncle head that you got to know in jb few months ago and this hokkien uncle should be very old and wise businessman into your cb so much that you keep posting about hokkien stuff KNN 无风不起浪 KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you have fetish for old man and Spanish italian and french old man cock after my uncle recalled an incident whereby you travelled alone with a amdk old man in your ex company KNN gin horny KNN did you managed to suck the old amdk cock KNN