• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[AMA] My extramarital relationships

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not sure I will have another rendezvous in the future. Age is catching up and work after Covid is getting more hectic. God willing, I will surely DM your account if I am at your location. (Canada?) Appreciate your kind gesture.
I am sure that you will be able to locate me in Toronto, Canada.

extramaritalman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for sharing. Other than the questions asked, silly of me....
Please don't call yourself silly. Not all of us are born with a luxury of intelligence. The beauty of humanity is we are all made differently. Some has more common sense, some more academic, some handsome/beautiful, some can make decisions at the blink of an eye, while others are destined to be Olympic gold medalists or leaders in their respective fields. Calling yourself silly takes the positive energy out of yourself. I am sure if someone calls you silly (stupid), you would be upset (angry) and defend yourself (or beat him up). So, don't call yourself silly and put yourself down unnecessarily (unless you really want to be called silly). My apologies to you. I couldn't help but rant on this topic. It's a sensitive word that hit my nerves whenever I hear it. I would often tell the same thing to my subordinates in the office when they make mistakes and call themselves "silly" or"stupid". To me, no one is silly. We all make mistakes. We learn and improve ourselves accordingly.
In less than 50 words, describe how good are they at sex?
I can't describe in 50 words. But if you insist, I shall attempt to quote from the Bible as your requested 50 words (or less) reply. Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love (Proverbs 5:19). I love breasts. I judge how good they are at sex depending on how much they are willing to lose control of themselves when I caress, moisten their nips and vag. In my first post in this AMA thread, I put an indicative satisfaction level for my four most notable e-relationships. It's my measure of how much I was ravished with their love, or in plain language, their willingness to lose control of themselves and submission to my "authority". The more they lose control, the more ravished I become. That to me is good sex for both mature and willing parties.
Do you still dream of them, maybe reconsider your options to make one of them your wife?
I did indicate in my first post in this AMA thread that I am willing to take on the Korean lady as my wife. Of course it is not possible now. We are both married. It would destroy every bit of good experiences we have had, if we were to go through our respective matrimonial separations to be together as one. Some things are better left at status quo. The Chinese phrase 不在乎天長地久,只在乎曾經擁有 sums up my current feelings.
Hope we are not asking too much. Thank you.
Its my pleasure. Responding to your queries have brought back good memories and it's good for healing my (sometimes) unsettling emotions. Have a great day. TGIF.

extramaritalman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure that you will be able to locate me in Toronto, Canada.
Will do if I have the opportunity.
A very tall and bigger than the average Singaporean man.
Perhaps due to the half Korean bloodline in me. For the record, I did my national service in Singapore and obtain my pink IC. Regrets? I am not not sure. It wasn't my decision. My parents made those life changing decisions when they decided to fall in love, get married and settle in this sunny and humid island.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please don't call yourself silly. Not all of us are born with a luxury of intelligence. The beauty of humanity is we are all made differently. Some has more common sense, some more academic, some handsome/beautiful, some can make decisions at the blink of an eye, while others are destined to be Olympic gold medalists or leaders in their respective fields. Calling yourself silly takes the positive energy out of yourself. I am sure if someone calls you silly (stupid), you would be upset (angry) and defend yourself (or beat him up). So, don't call yourself silly and put yourself down unnecessarily (unless you really want to be called silly). My apologies to you. I couldn't help but rant on this topic. It's a sensitive word that hit my nerves whenever I hear it. I would often tell the same thing to my subordinates in the office when they make mistakes and call themselves "silly" or"stupid". To me, no one is silly. We all make mistakes. We learn and improve ourselves accordingly.

I can't describe in 50 words. But if you insist, I shall attempt to quote from the Bible as your requested 50 words (or less) reply. Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love (Proverbs 5:19). I love breasts. I judge how good they are at sex depending on how much they are willing to lose control of themselves when I caress, moisten their nips and vag. In my first post in this AMA thread, I put an indicative satisfaction level for my four most notable e-relationships. It's my measure of how much I was ravished with their love, or in plain language, their willingness to lose control of themselves and submission to my "authority". The more they lose control, the more ravished I become. That to me is good sex for both mature and willing parties.

I did indicate in my first post in this AMA thread that I am willing to take on the Korean lady as my wife. Of course it is not possible now. We are both married. It would destroy every bit of good experiences we have had, if we were to go through our respective matrimonial separations to be together as one. Some things are better left at status quo. The Chinese phrase 不在乎天長地久,只在乎曾經擁有 sums up my current feelings.

Its my pleasure. Responding to your queries have brought back good memories and it's good for healing my (sometimes) unsettling emotions. Have a great day. TGIF.
Well said. 5 star rating for you... a bible quote for you. 1 Cor 6:9 -10 and Mat 6:33.

Bonus Psalm 118:8.... Bible KJV contain 1188 verses, from verse 1 to last.. center verse of this is Psalm 118:8 ... read. Get your paster to explain this.... will blow their mind away... may need find another job to do.... 无话可说.... bible book full of mysterious things to uncover...

Bonus 2. Add 1188 together 1+1+8+8 =18, then add 1+8 = 9. Chinese emperor take 9 step up the platform to pray to heaven... similar? 9 is an important number in God story in the numbering..

Then many numbers quoted in the Bible use 7 and 49.... 7×7 = 49.... for the dead and crisis...

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

U know that the bible was written by humans, and translated over many times, with much being lost in translation? With each translator imposing a little of his biasness into the translation. I suggest you use your intelligence to understand this and stop quoting from it.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since extramarital affairs are now trending topics of the day in our lovely and sunny island of Singapore, I finally decided to register an account to share my personal experiences.

Below are some of my notable extramarital relationships over the years.

Feel free to ask me anything.

1. Hong Kong lady. In her late 30s. Highflyer Senior Executive. Not married. Met on the plane in SQ Business Class to London. Started chatting as she was seated next to me. Exchanged contacts. Met up for drinks in London after my official duties. We hit the road as we were on the same wavelength. Our rendezvous mainly in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Korea and Japan. Relationship lasted about 2 years plus and we exited voluntarily. We still keep in contact till this day, but as friends. No more sexual relationship.

Satisfaction level : 7/10

2. Singaporean lady. Mid level Executive in a multinational company. She was in mid 30s. Married. Met her in a Club. She was with her Amdk husband and amdk friends. We sort of caught glimpses of each other and made eye contact/smiles at the Club"s bar. The next day, I was at the Club and saw her at the pool. She has a gorgeous figure. Chatted and lunched together at the Club. We had good vibes of each other. So again, hit the road running. Our rendezvous mainly in decent 4 star or 5 star hotels in Singapore. I would book the room and do the hotel check-in(s). Our modus operandi was simple. She would wait for me at our decided hotel lift lobby (as she didn have hotel access key card for lift and room). I would call her mobile or WhatsApp when the hotel lift which I was in was reaching the ground floor. When the lift door opened, she would come in. When we are done, she would leave first and I would checkout an hour later. Relationship lasted about 2 years plus and we exited voluntarily as her Amdk husband had to relocate back to the States. No messy outcome. A great extrovert lady if you want my opinion.

Satisfaction level : 8.5/10

3. Singaporean lady. Her Occupation : Personal Assistant in her early 30s. She wasn't married but had a steady boyfriend for years (I think about 10 or 11 plus years since school days if I recall correctly). I was at Takashimaya Bulgari getting a farewell gift for the Singaporean lady (No. 2 above). She (as in No.3) was also in the Bulgari shop. While selecting the farewell gift, I was unsure whether it was suitable. I asked the Bulgari sales lady. The sales lady said it was fine and out the blue, this (No. 3) lady in the shop commented that another product would be more suitable for farewell. I heeded her advice. While leaving the shop, I cheekily asked if she was free for afternoon tea, expecting a straightforward rejection. To my surprise, she accepted. The rest was history. Our rendezvous were mainly in Kuala Lumpur and Bangkok as we can be "free" and "lovey-dovey". If we ever met up in Singapore, the same hotel modus operandi as in No. 2 above. But very seldom as she was very wary of being spotted by her friends and family members. We exited from the relationship graciously. She was getting married and it was time I disappear for good. Never got in contact after we mutually agree not to see each other again. Hope she is doing well and having a good time with her husband and kids (I am assuming).

Satisfaction level : 9/10

4. Korean lady. Senior lawyer in big and established Korean law firm. Married. In her late 30s. I was the business lead in charge of a project deal in Korea. She was the external lawyer for the Korean side. We met during negotiations. After the project completion, I had some family personal property matters that needed Korean legal advice. Found her name card, called her via phone. Told her I needed a lawyer to sell a family owned property and she was extremely helpful. She redirected me to her law firm's property department and my matter was completed smoothly without hiccups. When I met up to sign documents in Seoul at her firm's property department, we had lunch at The Westin Josun Seoul where I was staying. We hit off at an instant. The rest was history (or herstory or whatever you want to call it). Our rendezvous were mainly out of Korea where both of us can be free to be as romantic as we wanted without fear of being spotted. Our romantic meetings depended on who needed the convenience. If it was her, we choose Tokyo (nearer for her) or Bangkok (nearer for me). As usual, after a year plus, it was time to exit as we got a bit tired of travelling to meet up. ** We exited and still remain as good friends till today. I would not hesitate to say I would have married her if both of us are single and available.

Satisfaction level : 9.5/10

Feel free to ask me anything (politely).

≫≫≫≫≫

**Updated : Covid lockdowns practically meant the relationship would die as we could only communicate online and couldn't offer each other the much needed physical companionship.
cool-story-bro-3.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U know that the bible was written by humans, and translated over many times, with much being lost in translation? With each translator imposing a little of his biasness into the translation. I suggest you use your intelligence to understand this and stop quoting from it.
English version KJV was translated from Vulagte bible German ...

King James appoints Francis Beacon and Beacon get Shakespears to join him.

As a theatre script writer at his time, Shakespeare use his style to write the bible, not that he translated the texts ... at that time his shows are popular and to get people to like to read the bible, treat it like a show and he makes lots of money... sell books and show time...

Psalm 46. He leaves clues behind. He was 46 years old at that time. Count 46th words from the beginning you get shake.... then count backwards to 46th words you get spears....

Bibles drops many clues and mystery for you to find out the truth ....

Good luck...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Over 2,000 years, not translated by cut and paste by Roman Empire priesthood. Book of Romans was from the Roman priesthood, not from Paul... there are more books written by many Jesus 11 apostles, Peter, James, Jesus twin brother - you guess, Paul Luke, Matthew..
in the New Testament... but many are not included in the final selections to form the bible book.. if they do than need to get a trolley to push them about...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some human are born with religious bearing, quote biblical verses is interesting and challenging at times. My church have many biblical quoters to tekan me. I standup to take the challenges ....

go library borrow biblical scholars books which break up the verses to explain the reasons behind these quotes ..... amazing...

then challenged them one by one... until they get rid of me.... for good... sad...

extramaritalman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said. 5 star rating for you... a bible quote for you. 1 Cor 6:9 -10 and Mat 6:33.

Bonus Psalm 118:8.... Bible KJV contain 1188 verses, from verse 1 to last.. center verse of this is Psalm 118:8 ... read. Get your paster to explain this.... will blow their mind away... may need find another job to do.... 无话可说.... bible book full of mysterious things to uncover...

Bonus 2. Add 1188 together 1+1+8+8 =18, then add 1+8 = 9. Chinese emperor take 9 step up the platform to pray to heaven... similar? 9 is an important number in God story in the numbering..

Then many numbers quoted in the Bible use 7 and 49.... 7×7 = 49.... for the dead and crisis...

English version KJV was translated from Vulagte bible German ...

King James appoints Francis Beacon and Beacon get Shakespears to join him.

As a theatre script writer at his time, Shakespeare use his style to write the bible, not that he translated the texts ... at that time his shows are popular and to get people to like to read the bible, treat it like a show and he makes lots of money... sell books and show time...

Psalm 46. He leaves clues behind. He was 46 years old at that time. Count 46th words from the beginning you get shake.... then count backwards to 46th words you get spears....

Bibles drops many clues and mystery for you to find out the truth ....

Good luck...

Over 2,000 years, not translated by cut and paste by Roman Empire priesthood. Book of Romans was from the Roman priesthood, not from Paul... there are more books written by many Jesus 11 apostles, Peter, James, Jesus twin brother - you guess, Paul Luke, Matthew..
in the New Testament... but many are not included in the final selections to form the bible book.. if they do than need to get a trolley to push them about...

Some human are born with religious bearing, quote biblical verses is interesting and challenging at times. My church have many biblical quoters to tekan me. I standup to take the challenges ....

go library borrow biblical scholars books which break up the verses to explain the reasons behind these quotes ..... amazing...

then challenged them one by one... until they get rid of me.... for good... sad...
Chill guys! I ain't no pious dude though my late dad is a fervent member of Yodio. Thankfully, it's Yodio and not Unification. Otherwise I might do a drastic stunt like Tetsuya Yamagami on Abe (just joking) to reclaim his Korean assets. Anyway, for all intent and purposes, I was merely quoting the bible verse on breasts in the spur of the moment, replying to a query by @tanwahtiu. Probably one of the few notable ones I remember aside from John 3:16. My late mum was more grounded without all these religious notions. It's strange my late dad didn't manage to thoroughly "convert" her. Maybe that's why I am more sinkie than gook.