• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Am I becoming an anti social person?

ShyGuy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am still relatively young in my upper 20s.

My first and only relationship, which lasted over 9 years (since JC days) had ended a while ago.

After that, I did go for dates with three new girls.

I did have sex with one (out of three of them). The other two were limited to heavy petting, without any penile penetration.

However of late, I simply do not have any desire to have sex, or for that matter, date any girls anymore.

As for my 'virgin' 9 years plus 初恋 relationship, if you ask me why we decided to end our relationship, I would say it was getting so damn boring.

Over the years, we had become too predictable for each other. There were no freshness, no surprises and the whole relationship had plateaued off to a stage that became repetitively stale.

And so, we broke off amicably after more than 9 years together, from JC, to my NS to her and my NUS and lastly, to the very early part of working life.

I am sure she was equally bored with me, as she probably found other older men she met more interesting, being two plus years ahead of me in university and the working world.

So, I don't believe she is to be blamed, because time had wiped off all zing that we once had for each other.

Back to now, I am not sure why girls don't interest me anymore. In case anyone of you misinterpret me, I am straight. I ain't no LGBT type.

I find dating girls a troublesome chore. I rather go to the swimming pool, swim 5km during my weekday evenings, and weekends.

I find more satisfaction and reward in the many 2 hour (or thereabouts) swims that I have had so far.

In the pool water, I am all by myself, without anyone nagging at me, or anyone trying to make silly conversations with me.

On the sexual front, I seem to be able to live my life without any urge to masturbate too. I had have sex with my ex girlfriend and one of the dates post my 初恋 relationship (as I had mentioned earlier). I did enjoy those moments.

Initially after breaking up, I still had sexual urges. I did enjoy watching JAVs and masturbate myself crazy. After a while, I just lost all interest in masturbation too. It was or had really become repetitively boring for me. I find masturbation stupid and unproductive, in all honesty.

Seriously, is it normal to have no urge to date girls, nor want to have sex, or masturbate, for a person in my age group?

And honestly, I feel really fine, but am I developing into an anti social person in the long term?

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

My first and only relationship, which lasted over 9 years (since JC days) had ended a while ago.

I did have sex with one (out of three of them). The other two were limited to heavy petting, without any penile penetration.

However of late, I simply do not have any desire to have sex, or for that matter, date any girls anymore.

As for my 'virgin' 9 years plus 初恋 relationship, if you ask me why we decided to end our relationship, I would say it was getting so damn boring.

Over the years, we had become too predictable for each other. There were no freshness, no surprises and the whole relationship had plateaued off to a stage that became repetitively stale.

And so, we broke off amicably after more than 9 years together, from JC, to my NS to her and my NUS and lastly, to the very early part of working life.

I am sure she was equally bored with me, as she probably found other older men she met more interesting, being two plus years ahead of me in university and the working world.

So, I don't believe she is to be blamed, because time had wiped off all zing that we once had for each other.

Back to now, I am not sure why girls don't interest me anymore. In case anyone of you misinterpret me, I am straight. I ain't no LGBT type.

I find dating girls a troublesome chore. I rather go to the swimming pool, swim 5km during my weekday evenings, and weekends.

I find more satisfaction and reward in the many 2 hour (or thereabouts) swims that I have had so far.

In the pool water, I am all by myself, without anyone nagging at me, or anyone trying to make silly conversations with me.

On the sexual front, I seem to be able to live my life without any urge to masturbate too. I had have sex with my ex girlfriend and one of the dates post my 初恋 relationship (as I had mentioned earlier). I did enjoy those moments.

Initially after breaking up, I still had sexual urges. I did enjoy watching JAVs and masturbate myself crazy. After a while, I just lost all interest in masturbation too. It was or had really become repetitively boring for me. I find masturbation stupid and unproductive, in all honesty.

Seriously, is it normal to have no urge to date girls, nor want to have sex, or masturbate, for a person in my age group?

Honestly, I feel really fine, but am I developing into an anti social person in the long term?

Wear this T shirt wherever you go. :biggrin:

1656859218405.png

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Honestly, I feel really fine, but am I developing into an anti social person in the long term?
Imuho anti social is good. Talk less means less trouble. Talk more also meaningless you won't get any better benefits. Want to exchange ideas just come sbf hence there is no need to worlee about being anti social outside.
As for losing interest in sex at your age is more worleeing. Maybe you haven't met the real sexy girls. If they are sexy and you still doesn't feel like pumping them then is time to see a loctor.

ShyGuy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho anti social is good. Talk less means less trouble. Talk more also meaningless you won't get any better benefits. Want to exchange ideas just come sbf hence there is no need to worlee about being anti social outside.
As for losing interest in sex at your age is more worleeing. Maybe you haven't met the real sexy girls. If they are sexy and you still doesn't feel like pumping them then is time to see a loctor.
I watched JAV and it doesn't excite me like it used to anymore. I mean it still excite me but it isn't the same or to the level as before.

I do not have erectile dysfunction.

It's just that I find masturbation a troublesome routine, and hence I probably lost interest.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In a planet where depopulation is the main effort ......... you fit in fine.

Honestly, it's b'cos of all of the negativities and hopelessness.

Sickness, diseases, Covid, wars, unrelentless efforts of authorities to suck you dry with the ever tightening grip of authoritarian rules, with MSM and UN/ WHO all seems to be in one tune..

All these doom and gloom, a general feeling of pessimism or despondency slowly creeps over many people especially our younger generations.

The only way is to understand that 'All are xp & lessons, perfect as it is in totality.' That without sufferings there's no real 'growth' and we are actually here to learn forgiveness and compassion and that there's no death but only new life....

Actually those that are greedy and unrelentless in creating these 'sufferings' have to balance their 'Karma' too, sooner or later as all are energy. The thought of this actually becomes hilarious is it not ? And they think they're smart and in cuntrol of the entire world....... lol......

But how many people understand this, is optimistic despite the seemingly chaos and grateful to have walk the Earth/Tiamat in this interesting timeline ? lol....... :P <3

Last edited:

ShyGuy

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a planet where depopulation is the main effort ......... you fit in fine.

Honestly, it's b'cos of all of the negativities and hopelessness.

Sickness, diseases, Covid, wars, unrelentless efforts of authorities to suck you dry with the ever tightening grip of authoritarian rules, with MSM and UN/ WHO all seems to be in one tune..

All these doom and gloom, a general feeling of pessimism or despondency slowly creeps over many people especially our younger generations.

The only way is to understand that 'All are xp & lessons, perfect as it is in totality.' That without sufferings there's no real 'growth' and we are actually here to learn forgiveness and compassion and that there's no death but only new life....

Actually those that are greedy and unrelentless in creating these 'sufferings' have to balance their 'Karma' too, sooner or later as all are energy. The thought of this actually becomes hilarious is it not ? And they think they're smart and in cuntrol of the entire world....... lol......

But how many people understand this, is optimistic despite the seemingly chaos and grateful to have walk the Earth/Tiamat in this interesting timeline ? lol....... :P <3
This is way too philosophical for me. Sorry.