• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Allah's Quran saved the live of the most faithful Muslim from NZ Chow Ang Moh Terrorist gun-fire! Allah Hu Akbar!

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
He got strongest faith with Quran and ran hiding behind Quran, that is why Allah saved his live from the Chow Ang Moh Devil.

http://www.anews.com.tr/world/2019/03/17/new-zealand-mosque-survivor-says-koran-bookshelf-saved-him

New Zealand mosque survivor says Koran bookshelf saved him

WORLD AFP

Published March 17,2019

Abdul Kadir Ababora -- a Christchurch shooting survivor -- told reporters that he saved his life by hiding under a bookshelf used to hold Korans in the mosque during deadly attack perperated by an Australian white supremacist, who killed at least 50 Muslim worshippers during Friday prayers in separate shootings in the city of Christchurch. New Zealander taxi driver of Ethiopian origin said in his comment: "When I woke up to the left and right of me it was just dead bodies."

As the bullets tore into worshippers during Friday prayers, taxi driver Abdul Kadir Ababora threw himself to the floor and wedged himself under a bookshelf used to hold Korans, praying he would see his wife and kids again.
Somehow that decision saved his life and he emerged from the carnage unscathed.
"It's just a miracle," he told AFP on Sunday as he revisited the scene. "When I woke up to the left and right of me it was just dead bodies."
Like so many who attended weekly prayers at Christchurch's Al Noor mosque, Ababora had come to New Zealand from a troubled overseas homeland hoping to find peace and prosperity.
The 48-year-old said he arrived from Ethiopia in 2010 and made a life for himself in the placid city of Canterbury.
Two weeks ago he and his wife celebrated the birth of their third son.
Then on Friday a self-professed white supremacist, wielding an armoury of semi-automatic rifles scrawled with racist ideology, walked into the Al Noor mosque and unleashed a rampage that left at least 50 dead and dozens more with life-changing injuries.
- SERMON THEN GUNFIRE -
Ababora said the mosque's imam had just started delivering the English translation of the khutbah -- the sermon during Friday prayers -- when the gunfire erupted outside.
The first person he saw struck was a Palestinian, a man who was an engineer by training but who, like Abobora, also drove a taxi in the city.
"He walked up just to see what is going on and then he saw the attacker. When he tried to run he shot him somewhere here," Ababora recalled, pointing to his side. "I saw him falling down."
Soon Brenton Tarrant, the 28-year-old Australian police say carried out the massacre, was inside the prayer hall, pumping round after round into the defenceless worshippers.
Ababora said he instinctively fell to the ground and managed to squeeze himself against a bookshelf that held the Korans worshippers used during prayers. Crucially, it made his body a slightly smaller target.
"I just pretended as if I am dead," he said.
Ababora said he was sickened at how methodical the killer was, firing round after round into the crumpled pile of bodies in a well-planned attack he later learned was broadcast on Facebook.
"This guy started to shoot randomly, left and right, automatic. And then he finished the first box (magazine) and then he changed it, again automatic. Then he finished the second one, he put the third box, again start automatic in the other room again."
He could feel the shockwaves from the bullets pass by his body.
"I was waiting (for) my moment, when every second (a) shot comes I was saying 'This is for me. This is for me'. And I lost hope," he said.
He began to silently pray and think of his family.
- 'BLOOD EVERYWHERE' -
The horror was far from over when the gunman departed after emptying a fourth magazine before driving across town to commit a second atrocity at the Linwood mosque.
For an agonising number of minutes afterwards, no one at the Al Noor mosque dared make a sound. But as the pain got too much for the wounded, people started crying out.
The scene in front of Ababora was hellish.
"There was blood everywhere," he said.
A friend called out, saying he had been shot in the leg. He tried to help him up but the leg was shattered by the bullet.
Ababora staggered outside to find another worshipper -- whose son is friends with his eldest son -- alive but with horrific injuries. He had been shot in the jaw, his hand and his back.
It was only after laying the man down he noticed two more bodies -- two women lying in a pool of blood.
"They were late comers," he explained. "When he (the gunman) finished everyone in the mosque and he came out to escape, these ladies were late, and he shot them. Bang. Bang."
Close by was one of the gunman's discarded rifles and Ababora said he instantly recognised "Nazi" symbols written on it as well as historic places and dates celebrated by the far-right such as the Battle of Vienna in 1683.
"He wrote all the places where Muslims were attacked on the gun, all over the gun."
Like most of Christchurch's inhabitants, Ababora said he never believed such hatred would arrive on his doorstep.
"We used to say New Zealand is safe, especially in Christchurch we say we are safe, it's a trusting system here. The Muslims here, we are the most quiet people," he said, adding the mosques in the city don't even broadcast the call to prayer.
"New Zealand is not safe any more," he concluded. "This is brutal."

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/紐西蘭清真寺槍擊案-可蘭經書櫃救倖存者-命-090647190.html

紐西蘭清真寺槍擊案 可蘭經書櫃救倖存者一命

中央社

7.1k 人追蹤

The Central News Agency 中央通訊社
2019年3月17日 下午5:06

(中央社紐西蘭基督城17日綜合外電報導)紐西蘭基督城清真寺的信徒15日遭槍手攻擊時,計程車司機阿巴波拉趴到地上,擠入擺放可蘭經的書櫃下,這個決定救了他一命,讓他在這場造成50死的大屠殺中倖免於難。
法新社報導,48歲的衣索比亞裔男子阿巴波拉(Abdul Kadir Ababora)今天重訪案發現場時說:「這就是奇蹟。當我意識過來時,左右兩側都是屍體。」
像許多參加基督城努爾清真寺(Al Noor)每週祈禱活動的信徒,阿巴波拉從海外動盪的家園來到紐西蘭,希望能在此找到和平與富足。
然而,自稱白人至上主義者的槍手塔倫(Brenton Tarrant)15日卻打破平靜生活,這名28歲的澳洲男子揮舞半自動步槍,到紐西蘭2座清真寺對手無寸鐵的信徒犯下暴行,50人命喪槍下,另有數十人身受改變一生的重傷。
阿巴波拉憶起槍聲在外大作時,伊斯蘭教領袖伊瑪目才正要開始用英文授道。
他看見首位中彈的是個巴勒斯坦人,阿巴波拉指著一個地方回憶道:「他只是去看看發生什麼事,接著就看到攻擊者,他試圖逃跑時,槍手約莫在這個地方擊中他。我看到他倒下。」
阿巴波拉表示,自己直覺地趴下,想辦法讓身體緊貼裝有可蘭經的書櫃,最重要的是,這讓他的身體成為較小的目標。他說:「我只是假裝自己死了。」
阿巴波拉說:「這個傢伙開始胡亂射擊,從左到右以自動步槍掃射。然後他用完第1個(彈匣)就換掉,再次掃射。接著用完第2個,他換上第3個,然後再開始對另一個房間開火。」
他說:「我等待自己的死亡時刻到來,每秒槍響我都想說:『這是瞄準我的、這是瞄準我的。』然後我失去了希望。」他接著開始默禱並想起自己的妻兒,希望能與他們再次相見。
槍手清空第4個彈匣,並驅車前往林伍德清真寺(Linwood)犯下第2宗暴行後,恐懼感仍久久不散。後來經過令人痛苦的不少時間,努爾清真寺沒有人膽敢出聲,但隨著傷者的痛楚加劇,他們開始哀號。
在阿巴波拉眼前的場景無疑像煉獄,他說:「四處都是鮮血。」
就像基督城多數居民,阿巴波拉說自己永遠不敢相信,這樣的仇恨會出現在他的家門口。他說:「我們以前總說紐西蘭很安全,特別是在基督城,這裡有種信任機制。我們這裡的穆斯林是最安靜的人。」
他總結:「紐西蘭不再安全。這很殘酷。」(譯者:侯文婷/核稿:林治平)1080317
今日熱門影音

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/%E7%B4%90%E8%A5%BF%E8%98%AD%E6%B8%85%E7%9C%9F%E5%AF%BA%E6 %A7%8D%E6%93%8A%E6%A1%88-%E5%8F%AF%E8%98%AD%E7%B6%93%E6%9B%B8%E6%AB%83%E6% 95%91%E5%80%96%E5%AD%98%E8%80%85-%E5%91%BD-090647190.html

New Zealand mosque shooting case Koran bookcase saves survivors
[Central News Agency]
Central agency

7.1k person tracking

The Central News Agency Central News Agency
March 17, 2019, 5:06 PM

(Central News Agency, New Zealand, Christchurch, 17th) The believers of the New Zealand Christchurch Mosque were attacked by gunmen on the 15th. The taxi driver Abapora slammed into the ground and squeezed into the bookcase where the Koran was placed. His life, let him survive the 50-death massacre.

Agence France-Presse reported that Abdul Kadir Ababora, a 48-year-old Ethiopian man, revisited the scene today and said, "This is a miracle. When I realize it, the left and right sides are dead bodies. "

Like many believers who participated in the weekly prayers of the Al Noor Mosque in Christchurch, Abapora came to New Zealand from its turbulent homeland, hoping to find peace and prosperity here.

However, Brenton Tarrant, a self-proclaimed white supremacist, broke the calm life on the 15th. The 28-year-old Australian man wielded a semi-automatic rifle and committed atrocities to unarmed believers in two mosques in New Zealand, 50 lives. Under the gun, dozens of others were seriously injured in their lives.

When Abapora recalled the gunshots, the Islamic leader Imam was about to start teaching in English.

He saw the first person who was shot in a Palestinian. Aba Bora pointed to a place and recalled: "He just went to see what happened, and then he saw the attacker. When he tried to escape, the gunman was hit in this place. He. I saw him fall."

Aba Bora said that he squatted instinctively and tried to keep his body close to the bookcase with the Koran. Most importantly, this made his body a smaller target. He said: "I just pretended to be dead."

Abapora said: "This guy started shooting indiscriminately, shooting from left to right with an automatic rifle. Then he used the first (imposed) and replaced it, then fired again. Then he used the second one, he put it on The third one, then start firing on another room."

He said: "I am waiting for my death moment to come. Every second shot, I want to say: "This is aimed at me, this is aimed at me." Then I lost hope." He then began to pray and remember his own Wife and children, I hope to meet them again.

After the gunman emptied the fourth impeachment and drove to the Linwood Mosque to commit the second atrocities, the fear remained for a long time. Later, after a lot of painful time, no one in the Nur Mosque dared to speak out, but as the pain of the wounded increased, they began to wailing.

The scene in front of Aba Bola is undoubtedly like purgatory. He said: "There are blood everywhere."

Like most residents of Christchurch, Abapora said that he could never believe that such hatred would appear at his doorstep. He said: "We used to say that New Zealand is very safe, especially in Christchurch. There is a trust mechanism here. The Muslims here are the quietest people."

He concluded: "New Zealand is no longer safe. This is cruel." (Translator: Hou Wenting / Approved: Lin Zhiping) 1080317

Today's hot video

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I also consider to eat Halal meal starting from today's lunch. But don't know I can handle the diet for how long before I Lao Sai?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the Muslim equivalent of deluded Christians seeing Jesus' face on a piece of toasted bread.

When you're religious and emotionally invested in your religion, you see miracles (confirmation bias) in everything you experience.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anything can save a life. A pager in the pocket of a shirt can also save life if the bullet chooses that spot.