• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Non-WP MP Yaw Shin Leong SUCKLED NEH NEH on live Congress Video Conference == only 5 Day Parliamentary Suspension - No Impeachment! GVGT@!

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Neh Neh suckling part here:

https://www.batimes.com.ar/news/arg...partners-breast-during-congress-session.phtml

Video: Lawmaker suspended after kissing partner’s breast during Congress session
Salta lawmaker Juan Emilio Ameri was dramatically suspended from Congress on Thursday night after he kissing his partner’s breast during a remote videoconference session with fellow legislators.

• Share this News

Salta lawmaker Juan Emilio Ameri.
Salta lawmaker Juan Emilio Ameri. | TWITTER @JUANEMILIOAMERI

Salta lawmaker Juan Emilio Ameri has been dramatically suspended from Congress after he was captured on video kissing his partner’s breast during a remote session with fellow legislators.

ADVERTISING

Ads by Teads
Congress sessions in Argentina have been held by Zoom videoconference software during the coronavirus pandemic and the controversial lawmaker from Salta sparked outrage on Thursday night as he delivered a scandalous show for his colleagues.
In scenes broadcast live on the giant video screen installed in the Chamber of Deputies, a woman was seen approaching the legislator for Salta Province and sat on his lap. Ameri, who said the woman was his partner, is then seen touching her body, before pulling down her top and kissing her breast.

The 47-year-old Frente de Todos deputy attempted to explain away the controversy by claiming the sexual scenes were broadcast unwittingly, saying he did not think he was connected at the time.
“I’m very ashamed, [I feel] very bad,” Ameri told Radio Con Vos in an interview. "Here, throughout the interior of the country, the [Internet] connection is very bad.”
He claimed that the session had reconnected automatically, without his knowledge.
“We were in session, [but] the Internet dropped [out]. My partner came out of the bathroom, I asked him how the prostheses were and I gave her a kiss, because 10 days ago she had a breast implant operation," said the father of three daughters.
The session was immediately interrupted as Lower House Speaker Sergio Massa, also part of the ruling coalition, announced he needed to report “a serious offence” by a deputy.
“There was a situation that has nothing to do with the normal decorum and operation of this house,” said Massa, calling for Ameri’s immediate suspension and the creation of a five-member commission to investigate his potential expulsion.
The proposals were endorsed and the lawmaker now faces a wait of up to five days to learn what happens next. The omens are not good.
“We are going to listen to the explanations of the deputy, but we cannot admit that this type of behaviour occurs in a body of representatives in a democracy," Massa said on Thursday.
Images of the event quickly went viral on social media, accompanied by condemnations from politicians across the spectrum.
In an interview with the TN news channel after the session, Massa said that Ameri's actions had "discredited the entire political class." He said some lawmakers had already "exceeded the limit" during remote sessions, citing examples of some drinking whisky or others falling asleep. "If we do not act quickly, people lose respect for politics," he said.
It's not the first time Ameri has faced controversy during his short legislative career. One local outlet, Realpolitik published a story in December 2019, days before he began his term in office, alleging that the deputy had sexually harassed a 17-year-old female political activist.
The story was based on allegations published by the young woman on her Facebook account, which included alleged images of a WhatsApp conversation between the two, in which Ameri attempted to seduce her.
The lawmaker denies any wrongdoing and has branded the story “fake news," alleging it was a result of "operations."

https://hk.news.yahoo.com/阿根廷國會議員視訊會議中吻女伴胸部-被停職5天-072004530.html

阿根廷國會議員視訊會議中吻女伴胸部 被停職5天

法新社

2.6k 人追蹤

2020年9月25日 上午7:20

阿根廷國會議員視訊會議中吻女伴胸部 被停職5天

(法新社布宜諾斯艾利斯25日電) 阿根廷國會議員阿米里(Juan Emilio Ameri)今天被停職5天,因為他在國會舉行視訊會議中途親吻身邊女伴的胸部,這一幕很快就在社群媒體引發軒然大波。
當一名國會議員正在國會架設的巨型螢幕上演說時,從螢幕上同時呈現其他議員在家參與會議的分割畫面可以看到,阿米里撫摸並親吻坐在他身旁女人的胸部,接著把她一邊乳房從T恤掏出來開始吻。
會議因這個插曲而中斷,然後議長馬沙(Sergio Massa)決定中止。馬沙說,過去幾個月來的遠距工作期間,發生過議員打瞌睡等事件,「但今天我們遇到的狀況真的踰越了國會的限度」。
47歲的阿米里是阿根廷北部的沙爾塔省(Salta)選出,他試圖道歉,還說他以為自己當時沒有連線。
他說:「我的伴侶從浴室出來,我問她隆乳手術做得怎樣,然後吻她的胸部,因為她10天前動了隆乳手術。」

https://www.nst.com.my/world/world/...kisses-partners-breast-during-videoconference

What a boob: MP fondles, kisses partner's breast during videoconference

By AFP - September 25, 2020 @ 3:05am

AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to WhatsApp
Share to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to LinkedInShare to More

Juan Emilio Ameri suspended from parliament for five days after kissing his partner’s breasts during a parliamentary session being held by videoconference.
Juan Emilio Ameri suspended from parliament for five days after kissing his partner’s breasts during a parliamentary session being held by videoconference.

BUENOS AIRES: An Argentine lawmaker was suspended on Thursday after kissing his partner's breasts during a parliamentary session being held by videoconference, a scene that quickly went viral on social media.
As another MP was making his address on a giant video screen installed in parliament, which also showed other participants in their homes, Juan Emilio Ameri could be seen fondling and kissing the breasts of a woman sitting next to him.
The lawmaker from the northeastern province of Salta then pulled one of the woman's breasts out of her T-shirt and started kissing it.
The parliamentary session was initially interrupted, and then suspended, by the speaker Sergio Massa.
You May Also Like

"The whole time we have been teleworking these past months we have had several incidents where deputies fell asleep or another hid, but today we had a situation that really overstepped the boundaries of this house," said Massa.
Confused, Ameri, 47, tried to apologise, saying that he did not think he was connected to the internet at that particular moment.
"Here in the centre of the country the connection is very poor. My partner came out of the bathroom, and I asked her how her implants were doing and I kissed them, because she had surgery ten days ago to have them put in."
He was suspended from parliament for five days. - AFP

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.rt.com/news/501701-argentinian-mp-camera-breast-incident/

Stop forgetting to turn off camera: Argentinian MP resigns after sucking on woman's breasts during online congressional session
25 Sep, 2020 15:15 / Updated 16 hours ago
Get short URL
Stop forgetting to turn off camera: Argentinian MP resigns after sucking on woman's breasts during online congressional session

A clip from the footage that landed the MP in hot water © YouTube / Todo Noticias

Follow RT on RT
In perhaps one of the most high-stakes Zoom mishaps of the pandemic, Argentinian MP Juan Emilio Ameri decided to suck on a woman's breast amid a virtual parliamentary session, which resulted in his suspension and resignation.
During Thursday’s budget talks the father-of-three legislator first put a young woman on his lap, then pulled her top off and proceeded to touch her breast with his mouth. Ameri was suspended immediately after the scene played out for both his fellow MPs and the viewers at home.

The president of the lower house said that the case was something "over the rules," while recalling other examples of unusual behavior during the online meetings – when, for example, one MP fell asleep.
Ameri tried to jokingly play off the incident, referring to the woman's supposed recent breast augmentation, but later decided to resign of his own volition the same day.
During a radio interview, Ameri said that the case "is hurting personally" both him and his partner, as well as the former MP's relatives and friends.
He apologized for the lewd mishap and explained that he miscalculated the poor quality of his internet connection, thinking that his camera feed must have been off. "I asked her if I could give her a kiss and I kissed her on the boobs. That was it."
Also on rt.com Ultimate Zoom disaster: Philippines government official loses job after video meeting sex romp with secretary
Ameri's behavior has been widely condemned by his former colleagues, who say they feel "deep shame" for the scene. At the same time, the incident brought to light past sexual harassment accusations against him.
Workplace stories of the so called 'Zoom fails,' where users forget about the camera filming them, have almost become a news genre on their own, due to new incidents seemingly occurring almost every day amid the work-from-home conditions of the coronavirus pandemic.
One such case famously happened back in August, when a Philippines government official lost his job after being caught having sex with his secretary during an online conference call.
Think your friends would be interested? Share this story!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I don't see anything wrong if the act was consensual. In fact hats off to him for living life to the fullest.