• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All Singaporeans will be asked if they wish to consent letting IRAS and CPF have access to all your bank accounts

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Will you consent? Govt says it's to service you better, for your own sake.

1606817567262.png

https://www.straitstimes.com/busine...accounts-and-investments-on-a-single-platform

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
But they wouldn’t know how much I keep in my milo tin, would they?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
expect CPF and IRAS to come knocking on citizens' doors to chase after missed contributions and undeclared/under-declared income.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Will you consent? Govt says it's to service you better, for your own sake.

I will consent to it. It's very convenient for me to view all my various bank accounts on a single platform. I hope this platform is also compatible with my bank accounts in Switzerland, HK, Cayman Island and the Bahamas.