• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All Cecilia Sue stuff here please....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Cecilia Sue caught on video today

So much publicity on this case. Maybe I should visit the Sub Cts to look-see, look-see. Any bros want to attend?

M

Mdm Tang

Re: Cecilia Sue caught on video today

So much publicity on this case. Maybe I should visit the Sub Cts to look-see, look-see. Any bros want to attend?

was there yesterday morning .

but in my car.

parked nearest the Sub Court

main enterance :smile:

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sue-Cecilia : He forced me down to his groin area

Hard to believe her tale. She knows what he wants, she went along the dates. She is no wide eyed 16 year old.

If she was really "forced" wouldn't that be a different charge altogether - outrage of modesty, attempted rape?

I pity the wife, she has to go through the court case. I have only contempt for Ng. He should take a leaf from the Pei Chun principal.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Maybe over the next few days, CS will highlight to the court that NBG took out his personal revolver and pointed it at her head and demanded BJs?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

"When asked how, she said she tried to push herself away “but the private part got in my mouth as well.”

How can that be ? She mean Gay hands and dick was so fast that she couldn't even see him unzip his pants and pulling out his dick ? if she saw him unzipping his pants she would have walk away .

"She recounted that he then pulled down his pants and grabbed her hand to stroke him"

Again she didn't see him unzip his pants ? :wink:

Last edited:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

She's a charming and attractive lady, a MILF,with a mature look not those SYT type.Obviously,she has caused a tingling
sensation in the groin area of NBG and NBG just could not erased her out of his mind. NBG has taken advantage of the Client-Vendor relationship where he can give her business contract in return for special service.
She would not have revealed the truth initially,maintaining that it's just a man-woman relationship.But after 8 1/2
hours of interrogation by CPIB,due to fatigue and without sleep and rest,she broke down .
She maintained NGB physically forced on her to do special service and she did not offer to do it willingly.If that is the case,NBG may be gulity of criminal behaviour.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm surprised Cecilia Sue didn't have anal sex with NBG.

Her testimony in court is so full of shit, it insults the intelligence of everyone.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Reading her testimony is like reading something out of the Sammyboy sex forum. Almost sounds like a work of fiction.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm surprised Cecilia Sue didn't have anal sex with NBG.

Her testimony in court is so full of shit, it insults the intelligence of everyone.

Not easy to do anal in car, believe me.

My bet is her statements kena added with salt and vinegar. After 8 hrs or so, she also limbek and that's when extra ingredients were 'swiftly and surely' added to the dish cooked by CPIB.

She can turn herself into a hostile witness. Not too late. Something must be deterring her.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not easy to do anal in car, believe me.

My bet is her statements kena added with salt and vinegar. After 8 hrs or so, she also limbek and that's when extra ingredients were 'swiftly and surely' added to the dish cooked by CPIB.

She can turn herself into a hostile witness. Not too late. Something must be deterring her.

So far quite entertaining. Can't wait for Ng to give his side of the story. Don't believe the bitch one bit but there's more to come I sure.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How can that be ? She mean Gay hands and dick was so fast that she couldn't even see him unzip his pants and pulling out his dick ? if she saw him unzipping his pants she would have walk away .

He must be "Speedy GonzaGay".

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng noted with his lanjiao inside her mouth how to prove who forced who?:biggrin:

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe over the next few days, CS will highlight to the court that NBG took out his personal revolver and pointed it at her head and demanded BJs?

Bro,CNB still use revolver meh ? The last I remember they were issue with Glocks /HKs .

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He already have a personal revolver issued by his parents!..that is what the case is about, he abused the use of his PERSONAL REVOLVER! in a public place! ( secluded). The defence will have to prove that, this was done in a private property or private property, this they can consult CSJ; he is best at this.

mangali

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah Boon bro sure know how to enjoy life cheers !!

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

lianbeng noted with his lanjiao inside her mouth how to prove who forced who?:biggrin:

She have manners , her mother taught her table manners ... never talk when her mouth is full :wink: