• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All Cecilia Sue stuff here please....

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: "When you want to take in?" - Ex-CNB's Director's catch-phrase

Learnt a new phase today: "When u want to take it in"?

I thought this phase I always used when asking maid to bring in the laundry before rain!

Well, now better stop using phase before maid go down to groin level!!

Last edited:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Forced", "Favour", "Bribery" - the not-so-straight-forward case of Cecilia Sue

Before I comment on her statement, I would like to touch on the rejection of the gag order by the court, to have the witness' (Cecilia Sue) identity undisclosed. This is a departure of the past practice where the women, regardless whether she is a victim or a criminal, have been known to have their identity undisclosed. The men on the other hand, will be named even before he is convicted.

A good example of the above is the lady teacher who had sex with her underage student. Her name identity is protected by the court through a gag order. Compare that to a male teacher (some years back) named Mr Ding, who had his name and face splashed all over the media. Mr Ding was later acquitted. The charge was for molesting his students.

Hence, there appears to be a depature in this case, when the court refuses to have a gag on Cecilia's identity.

Let's now move onto the statement itself. Here are some interesting points to note:

- http://wherebearsroamfree.blogspot.sg/2012/09/ng-boon-gay-and-cecilia-sue-cpib-sex.html

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: "Forced", "Favour", "Bribery" - the not-so-straight-forward case of Cecilia Sue

Here you will see the true manipulative nature of the SPG to get their fixes

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is it logical for a woman to continue to meet a man who forced her to suck his cock? :confused:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Cecilia Sue caught on video today

his taste of women is totally fuck up. He should be jailed for life.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: "Forced", "Favour", "Bribery" - the not-so-straight-forward case of Cecilia Sue

Before I comment on her statement, I would like to touch on the rejection of the gag order by the court, to have the witness' (Cecilia Sue) identity undisclosed. This is a departure of the past practice where the women, regardless whether she is a victim or a criminal, have been known to have their identity undisclosed. The men on the other hand, will be named even before he is convicted.

A good example of the above is the lady teacher who had sex with her underage student. Her name identity is protected by the court through a gag order. Compare that to a male teacher (some years back) named Mr Ding, who had his name and face splashed all over the media. Mr Ding was later acquitted. The charge was for molesting his students.

Hence, there appears to be a depature in this case, when the court refuses to have a gag on Cecilia's identity.

Let's now move onto the statement itself. Here are some interesting points to note:

- http://wherebearsroamfree.blogspot.sg/2012/09/ng-boon-gay-and-cecilia-sue-cpib-sex.html

I have to use the well-worn cliche that no 2 cases are the same. If there is a standard template then you would not need a judge deciding on the minutiae. The judge takes into account a host of considerations including the gender of the accused and victim, the age of the victim, and whether it is in the public interest to disclose or not disclose anything. The judge makes his decision and he need not necessarily have to explain his reasons. The fact that commoners may find this unsatisfactory is neither here nor there.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

For that narco-dickhead, hope he gets sent to jail and get his ass kicked by every inmate in there.

As for Cecilia, next time my company has a sales vacancy, I wish she'd apply. The job is awaiting her.

Cheers!

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

did she swallow? :p:p:p

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: REGARDLESS whether Cecillia Su is a victim or a temptress, one fact is undeniable

does she swallow? :p:p:p

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: REGARDLESS whether Cecillia Su is a victim or a temptress, one fact is undeniable

I love MILF

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

She is without a doubt, very delicious and succulent, if I may say .....:p:p:p

And able to get to the top decision-maker and even get intimate with them. Excellent salesperson!!!

Cheers!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

And to think that she is under stress right now.
Can you imagine her when she's not?

hi there

1. hahaha!
2. i can bet on it.
3. the ng prick is not the only dick the whore took it in hoh!
4. she is damn experienced taking it in!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

does she swallow? :p:p:p

hi there

1. aiyoh! bro.
2. the whore licks, pokes, rides, bend forward, spreadeagle, doggy, sucks, swallows etc.
3. for money, the whore shall perform to satisfaction quaranteed!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Slut whore Cecilia Sue paint herself machiam mother theresa

hi there

1. bro, the whore is lying through its teeth.
2. if it is that innocent, it could have reported the incident to the authority.
3. she definitely has the upper hand mah!
4. another load of crap from such whore.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"When u want to take it in" He meant the contract mah!, signed, chop already, "when you want to take it in to office to show your boss". She, aiyah!, gatah! dirty mind..and man, you want to do ,, why not?