• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All Cecilia Sue stuff here please....

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Cecilia Sue is depressed

Ha i am not gal....anyway see what you mean ...i have no sympathy for her also

Whoaw u got strong ability n sure is a competence person.Able to do reflective thinking n change direction in such a short time.
Just like the wall plant hanging at my backyard wall.I foresee u got good working prospect thumb up for u.

Last edited:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually she shud turn her new found popularity n reputation to her advantage: go open legs in Geylang... I am sure lots of curious cheongsters incl Howard wud 1 2 bang that cunt. Watz more? Angpai there can make $20-30K monthly tax free (oso NO gst).

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Will the court request NBG and Cecilia to re-enact the sex scenes, possibly with props and assistance from their respective lawyers?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Will the court request NBG and Cecilia to re-enact the sex scenes, possibly with props and assistance from their respective lawyers?

The most you can get is via imagination or the court artist might paint a possible scenes on that 4 fateful days.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sue-Cecilia : He forced me down to his groin area

SINGAPORE: Cecilia Sue Siew Nang was called to the stand on Wednesday in the continuing trial of former Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) chief Ng Boon Gay.

Ms Sue was called to the stand on Wednesday afternoon for the second day of Ng's trial.

Ng, 46, faces four counts of corruption.

He allegedly obtained oral sex from Ms Sue on four occasions, in exchange for furthering the business interests of her then employers - Hitachi Data Systems and Oracle Corporation Singapore.

Ms Sue was a strategic sales director at Hitachi from April 2010 to November last year.

And in late November 2011, she joined Oracle as a senior sales manager.

The 36-year-old testified as key prosecution witness on the second day of the trial, giving graphic details of her meetings with Ng.

She told the court how Ng forced her head down on four occasions in 2011 when they met to chat.

These four incidents took place at various carparks, including Mount Faber, Hort Park and Singapore General Hospital.

Ms Sue, dressed in a white shirt with black blazer and skirt, said she would struggle to move away from Ng's groin area and would tell Ng off.

She said Ng would then promise not to repeat his actions.

This prompted prosecution to ask why she continued to meet Ng.

To this, Ms Sue said she is only a "normal sales representative" and that she didn't want to offend Ng and sour relations with CNB.

During the two-hour on the stand, Ms Sue described more than three times that Ng was "well-connected".

By the end of the first hour, Ms Sue broke down and choked back tears when prosecution questioned her about her meetings with Ng.

Ms Sue will take the stand again on September 27.

In the morning hearing, Oracle's managing director Mr Leslie Ong took the stand again.

He told the court that Ms Sue was in charge of servicing the CNB account.

Under Senior Counsel Tan Chee Meng's cross-examination, the court heard that the company had no plans to engage CNB during their planning review process in December 2011

Mr Ong said for FY2012 to FY2014, forecasts from the planning review showed that there was no business contemplated with CNB for that period.

During the cross-examination, Mr Ong said Ms Sue was aware that in terms of potential business with CNB, there was nothing in the pipeline in the next three years.

Mr Ong also told the court that in mapping out and ranking the top officials of the agencies under the Home Affairs Ministry, Ms Sue was just following protocol and nothing was unusual.

Defence counsel Tan also touched on the compliance of the code of ethics at Oracle.

To that, Mr Ong said there are strict policies against corrupt practices and that all employees are expected to complete a course on ethics online.

- CNA/fa

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sue-Cecilia : He forced me down to his groin area

Cow dun want drink water, no force cow head down

Will Sue showed the court HOW she was forced,HOW she performed fellatio,DID she swallow or spit? IF swallow,how,if spit out,how did she spit out?

Curiously, why ytd prosecution ask for gag order on Sue identity?rejected btw

Last edited:

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal

why did she let herself into this situation FOUR times!? unless....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why did she let herself into this situation FOUR times!? unless....

It was reported she was prepared to leave her hubby to be with NBG. Now she says she was forced down to his groin area. Puzzling.

MeMyselfoIo

Alfrescian
Loyal

My gf also force my hands to navigate her mountains and cave evernight.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Siao Liao Lo !..another win for AWARE..knn :(

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My gf also force my hands to navigate her mountains and cave evernight.

I hope after you have scaled the peaks, you descend to the valley, you didn't find, what the ah neh like to say " same same"?:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

She told the court how Ng forced her head down on four occasions in 2011 when they met to chat.
These four incidents took place at various carparks, including Mount Faber, Hort Park and Singapore General Hospital.

Ms Sue, dressed in a white shirt with black blazer and skirt, said she would struggle to move away from Ng's groin area and would tell Ng off.

Mwahahahahahahahhaha!
So are they in love or not? :rolleyes:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Never wash is it? Then the hair prickly? So had to come up to breathe?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

There was a shadow of a smile on her face on CNA.

This broad is chim.

It was reported she was prepared to leave her hubby to be with NBG. Now she says she was forced down to his groin area. Puzzling.