• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All Cecilia Sue stuff here please....

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Cecilia Sue is depressed

joe u very free these few days? always see your frog when browsing through the forum. u in sg?

No la, I in Bangkok. When I in Bangkok I like a dragon but when I in Jakarta I like a worm damn sian. I have been back 2 weeks and now worrying about Indonesia but I will only be back there next Wednesday or Thursday after my Shanghai trip this weekend. Oh I may spend next weekend in Singapore.

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal

Everyone suddenly has mental issues when found to be guilty of something in a court of law. :rolleyes:

Sympathy and a lenient sentence, please.

Fully Agree she know she toa kong liao so must say brain bo ho sei same same like the sex prof.But she swee leh not like the cock eye in the sex prof case.
Cecilia got ask court not to reveal her identity kana reject.Overnight become celebrity.Think she ice cream liao.Confirm gone case.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No la, I in Bangkok. When I in Bangkok I like a dragon but when I in Jakarta I like a worm damn sian. I have been back 2 weeks and now worrying about Indonesia but I will only be back there next Wednesday or Thursday after my Shanghai trip this weekend. Oh I may spend next weekend in Singapore.

c how lah, maybe meet for kopi at near your place. long time never go there for the dessert at the hawker centre. too bad the bee hoon no longer there.

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal

SM25-001-0-SHI.jpg

this headline is really humiliating. i think its worse than the underage sex case as it is targetting at a married woman with kids.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If they have kids, I pity them who are innocent and now shamed by what their parents had done.

Goldeneye

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is tough on the woman when sh.t hit fan...until then if course they have it their way...it is a man's world... guy can laugh it off even brag about it...women live with it for rest of life. His wife carry jacket..will sue's husband carry her bag and come to court ?

Last edited:

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sue's fucking red handbag (in that full picture) costs at least $3-4k. Actually I met quite a few of them in HCs when HCs were still around. Mostly Sinkie women who came out to work
in the trade behind their husbands' backs. Some of them were very well dressed, like her, and their going rates for fj was $250.
Pan Pacific Plaza used to have some really tasty ones.

Last edited:

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is tough on the woman when sh.t hit fan...until then if course they have it their way...it is a man's world... guy can laugh it off even brag about it...women live with it for rest of life. His wife carry jacket..will sue's husband carry her bag and come to court ?

Cecilia has a choice to go ahead or not.Once she decided do it meaning she let family down,don say family burden so bo bian die die must ice cream.Breakdown reasons why she did it 70%-because of own sheer materialistic desire.20%-excessively competitive desire to impress others at work(Type 3 personlity).10%-mayb gifts n tours for her disgraced children.There is no reasons,no excuses,no love n no sympathy to why she did it.There is only motive n purpose(For own sake).

Goldeneye

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am not defending her just try n explain her depression..this was not in her sales plan...totally agree they cannot pretend to be victim like some feminists would argue...

Wonder why no news of her hubby...

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Her hubby couLd be humming this of Late :

[video=youtube;a5_QV97eYqM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5_QV97eYqM&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

:smile:

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am not defending her just try n explain her depression..this was not in her sales plan...totally agree they cannot pretend to be victim like some feminists would argue...

Wonder why no news of her hubby...

U must b a female.Relax n calm down.Y jump in so quick to clarify.I m not trying to attack her just to figure out y she did it.If she got depression or whatever disorder what i can say beside she deserve it totally.Not in her sales plan maybe but is surely in her plot to bring in Impressive sales figures.The source of her ordeal today is she bend down to wrong person for wrong purpose.Think about it.

Goldeneye

Alfrescian
Loyal

U must b a female.Relax n calm down.Y jump in so quick to clarify.I m not trying to attack her just to figure out y she did it.If she got depression or whatever disorder what i can say beside she deserve it totally.Not in her sales plan maybe but is surely in her plot to bring in Impressive sales figures.The source of her ordeal today is she bend down to wrong person for wrong purpose.Think about it.

Ha i am not gal....anyway see what you mean ...i have no sympathy for her also