• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

all about Iphone

sohbuckkong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi everybody,
I love the Iphone because the response of the touch screen is very good. The touch screen of Iphone is very different from most other handphone's touchscreen. What is the name of this Iphone touchscreen.

For sms, is there a way I can change the qwerty keyboard to numbering pad as in "abc1, def2, ghi3"... etc

Thanks

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
iphone_knife.gif

Bent, scratched and stabbed: Apple's 'indestructable' iPhone 6 sapphire display tested on video - and new curved screen emerges unscathed

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i buy iphone because android is SHIT.

Have to agree with you. Gave android a chance when Note 3 was out and boy was I disappointed. As soon as iPhone 6 is release in September, I'll go back to Apple.

1. Problem with using 4G to download. Can only use wifi.
2. Stupid phone has a toot toot toto sound whenever the phone is lifted at certain angle.
3. A nightmare to select text with finger. Had to rely on that toothpick.
4. Play store cannot buy any app or make any purchase in game.
5. Photo taken is super lousy in quality.
6. Hangs all the time.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Have to agree with you. Gave android a chance when Note 3 was out and boy was I disappointed. As soon as iPhone 6 is release in September, I'll go back to Apple.

1. Problem with using 4G to download. Can only use wifi.
2. Stupid phone has a toot toot toto sound whenever the phone is lifted at certain angle.
3. A nightmare to select text with finger. Had to rely on that toothpick.
4. Play store cannot buy any app or make any purchase in game.
5. Photo taken is super lousy in quality.
6. Hangs all the time.

It shows that you are a fucktard when using andriod..

I have no problems in using an andriod phone, and buy numerous apps from play store.. Andriod phones are not for sinkies..

Pls use iphone and be gay.

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It shows that you are a fucktard when using andriod..

I have no problems in using an andriod phone, and buy numerous apps from play store.. Andriod phones are not for sinkies..

Pls use iphone and be gay.

Thank you for sinkifying the thread :biggrin: