• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aljunied Residents DEMAND WP TO SHOW THEIR TRACK RECORDS!

Sleepless

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truthful answer is zip. Neither SL or her WP has knocked on doors at Bedok Reservoir since 2006. Incidentally, PAP holds it fortnight meet the people session there. In all honesty WP has zero track record in Aljunied and will be hard pressed to show any involvement as this thread amply illustrates.

-

Puh-leeeze...

My MP has been a Minister of State and drawing $1.5million a year and I've never even heard of his name till I saw him on the lamp post last week. So don't even talk of him walking the grounds.

And you guys are expecting the opposition to do the work of the incumbent while the incumbent gets paid millions for not doing his job?

Besides, the constituency boundaries are drawn and redrawn every GE. Are you expecting every oppo candidate to walk the whole Singapore?

Sleepless

Alfrescian
Loyal
What track record are you talking about?

Were Worker's Party ever the MPs in Aljunied?

Did George Yeo have a track record when he stood for his first elections?

Did LKY have a track record when he first stood as a opposition candidate??

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
You moronic dumbass :oIo:

If the WP do not have a track record in Aljunied, then they should F.O. PAP has a stellar track record in Aljunied and they people will vote for them.

i think your standard is very low if you think over the past 5 years, their performance allows you to term their record as stellar track record

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think your standard is very low if you think over the past 5 years, their performance allows you to term their record as stellar track record

You spastic maggot :oIo:

Show me WP's track record then. If you can't show WP's track record, you should just SHUT THE FUCK UP!:mad::mad:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP has a track record of maintaining Hougang for 20 years clean and green. for your info, 4/5 rooms housing in hougang actually cost more than many of current pap wand. does that shut you up? just go to HDB website and look at the resales price if you think i am kidding

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP has a track record of maintaining Hougang for 20 years clean and green. for your info, 4/5 rooms housing in hougang actually cost more than many of current pap wand. does that shut you up? just go to HDB website and look at the resales price if you think i am kidding

You moronic dumbass :oIo:

This thread is about Aljunied not Hougang. The residents of Aljunied want to see WP's track record in Aljunied!:mad:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
you asked for track record i given you one. now is their time to make a new record for Aljunied

Sleepless

Alfrescian
Loyal
His goal is for him and his wife, his father, his brother and sister to keep their jobs.

AND for Vivienne Bala to become seat warmer PM so that his son can come back to become 3rd PM in the family.