• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aljunied Residents DEMAND WP TO SHOW THEIR TRACK RECORDS!

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
ALJUNIED RESIDENT TO WP PHONEYS: SHOW ME YOUR TRACK RECORD FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS! THE PAP HAS TAKEN GOOD CARE OF ME!

WP: EHHHHHHHHHH (5 MINUTES OF PAUSE).......I LOST MY TRACK RECORD...I WILL GO BACK HOME TO CHECK.....

ALJUNIED RESIDENT: SHOW ME YOUR TRACK RECORD OR GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE..

WP: *SCAMPERED AWAY IN SHAME*

PUIIIIIII WAYANG PARTY....:oIo::oIo::oIo:

You take off your pants and bend down and I'll show you my lancheow!

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think WP have a 50/50 % chance of getting it this time round with Sylvia Lim getting quite a bit of exposure in her role as NMP, it should help. U can do your bit by asking friends who stay there to vote for them

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Wayang Party still have not shown their track records to the residents of Aljunied :oIo: The Wayang Party can go to hell as far as Aljunied residents are concern:mad:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think WP have a 50/50 % chance of getting it this time round with Sylvia Lim getting quite a bit of exposure in her role as NMP, it should help. U can do your bit by asking friends who stay there to vote for them

You might be one of those low cost PAP IB hires. SL is not contesting in Aljunied GRC but a SMC... please go check with your boss' boss' boss' boss' boss' boss' boss' boss. OK?

-

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
The WP should also demand the "paper generals" to show track records of war experince! That is more important because how do Singaporeans know whether these paper generals can plan a war ....this involved lifes!

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
GE: Workers' Party urged to show track recordBy Saifulbahri Ismail | Posted: 16 April 2011 2251 hrs

SINGAPORE: Foreign Affairs Minister George Yeo has challenged the Workers' Party (WP) to show what it has done for the residents in Aljunied.

The truthful answer is zip. Neither SL or her WP has knocked on doors at Bedok Reservoir since 2006. Incidentally, PAP holds it fortnight meet the people session there. In all honesty WP has zero track record in Aljunied and will be hard pressed to show any involvement as this thread amply illustrates.

-

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truthful answer is zip. Neither SL or her WP has knocked on doors at Bedok Reservoir since 2006. Incidentally, PAP holds it fortnight meet the people session there. In all honesty WP has zero track record in Aljunied and will be hard pressed to show any involvement as this thread amply illustrates.

-

You retarded gay dog:oIo:

WP has no track record to speak of for all they do is to Wayang here and there:oIo::oIo:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP has never taken charge of Aljunied GRC so what track records do they have to show Aljunied constituents?

PAP should defend their track records, not demand WP for something that never existed.

Last edited:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP has never taken charge of Aljunied GRC so what track records do they have to show Aljunied constituents?

PAP should defend their track records, not demand WP for something that never existed.

We can always look at LTK and SL performance in parliament for a start. The past points the way to the future. I daresay some of the backbenchers including NMPs like sadasivan have performed a whole lot better than our wayang party.

-

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wwGF8MV4nSo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jeez. LTK talks worse than a kopitiam Ah Beng. LKY took the time to get of his arse not once but twice to remind Ah Beng LTK that this is S.E.A. ( surrounded by Malays) and LTK still did not get the point. What a fuckwit.

-

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far, the WP has not shown their track records!:mad: They have shown that they are making use of the residents of Aljunied for their personal gains:oIo:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
clinton666 dog,

u kena extra duty today. hahaha. ask to cover night shift for pap internet duties. long weekend burnt. :biggrin:

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

2005-07-05_010816_normal_uncle-sam-stfu.jpg

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
All I hear from the WP is load of bullcrap.Why is the WP not showing their track record? What do they have to hide?:mad:

seebaysong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid Aljunied residents paying millions for estate managers if they vote in PAP ... Kekeke...
Estate mgt is not rocket science la :biggrin: