• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Aljunied Residents DEMAND WP TO SHOW THEIR TRACK RECORDS!

clinton666

ALJUNIED RESIDENT TO WP PHONEYS: SHOW ME YOUR TRACK RECORD FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS! THE PAP HAS TAKEN GOOD CARE OF ME!

WP: EHHHHHHHHHH (5 MINUTES OF PAUSE).......I LOST MY TRACK RECORD...I WILL GO BACK HOME TO CHECK.....

ALJUNIED RESIDENT: SHOW ME YOUR TRACK RECORD OR GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE..

WP: *SCAMPERED AWAY IN SHAME*

PUIIIIIII WAYANG PARTY....:oIo::oIo::oIo:

GE: Workers' Party urged to show track recordBy Saifulbahri Ismail | Posted: 16 April 2011 2251 hrs

SINGAPORE: Foreign Affairs Minister George Yeo has challenged the Workers' Party (WP) to show what it has done for the residents in Aljunied.

Mr Yeo, who is also an MP in Aljunied GRC, said his team has a track record for the residents to evaluate. He was speaking to reporters at the launch of a Neighbourhood Renewal Programme in Eunos.

The PAP team in Aljunied GRC has been working the ground hard for the past five years, and team leader Mr Yeo is convinced the work they have done there would be known to the residents.

"If we have done our work well, then familiarity breeds comfort, assurance and trust. If we have not done our work well, then familiarity breeds contempt," he said.

Aljunied GRC was the most hotly contested constituency in the last General Election.

The WP has expressed interest to stand in the GRC again in the coming election and is likely to field a strong team, helmed by its chairman Sylvia Lim and included its star candidate, corporate lawyer Chen Show Mao.

Dr Chen has degrees from Harvard, Oxford and Stanford.

Mr Yeo acknowledged that Dr Chen has good credentials but would like to know more about him.

"I think it's important that we hear more from him and have a sense of how much he feels for the people of Singapore and what his views are. I think it's a very interesting CV," he said.

"For the rest of us, we're known through and through.....what we did during SARS, what we did during the financial crisis. It's not about your IQ. Of course, IQ is important if you're holding high positions, but for MP it is your sense of your people, your community."

Mr Yeo believes that the PAP has a good chance to hold on to the constituency.

"I believe for the coming GE, apart from Sylvia Lim, the rest of them are new. They can field a strong team but it's ground which is new to them and I believe they will be new to the residents here too. The key is: we are known. For good or for bad, we are known and we hope that in the work that we have put in the last few years, they (residents) would have a good measure for us."

Mr Yeo added that the lineup of his team for Aljunied GRC in the coming election is quite firm. Apart from him, the others in the team are Minister in the Prime Minister's Office Lim Hwee Hua, Senior Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Zainul Abidin Rasheed, Madam Cynthia Phua and new face Ong Ye Kung.

Mr Yeo added the team is stable and does not expect any big surprises on Nomination Day.

-CNA/ir

>>Dr Chen has degrees from Harvard, Oxford and Stanford.

Mr Yeo acknowledged that Dr Chen has good credentials but would like to know more about him.

"I think it's important that we hear more from him and have a sense of how much he feels for the people of Singapore and what his views are. I think it's a very interesting CV," he said. <<

What cock is Boy George Yeo talking about? "Interesting cv" is used to describe how a retard like Lim Sia Suay can become a minister! You don't use the word "interesting" to describe someone with degrees from Stanford, Harvard and Oxford!

"I think it's important that we hear more from him and have a sense of how much he feels for the people of Singapore and what his views are. I think it's a very interesting CV," he said. <<

What cock is Boy George Yeo talking about? "Interesting cv" is used to describe how a retard like Lim Sia Suay can become a minister! You don't use the word "interesting" to describe someone with degrees from Stanford, Harvard and Oxford!

this gay george is trying to misleading the pubic by using the word "interesting " for his cv . he wants the public to think theres something wrong with his cv ....

drifter, so eng a? not having fun in nippon?

la lor ...today kind of eng . cannot have fun in japan now ...must be sensative towards them ..they are suffering now . how to enjoy when ppl and friends around me is having a hard time ...

da dick

who cares? WP and PAP are pretty much on the same team aren't there???

"opposition for the sake of opposition" wayang only.

HTOLAS

This is also called 'damning with faint praise'. I'd return the favour to George Yong Boon Yeo by saying he has arranged his name in a rather international way.

this gay george is trying to misleading the pubic by using the word "interesting " for his cv . he wants the public to think theres something wrong with his cv ....

clinton666

You spastic maggot:oIo:

I demand to see Dr Chen's track record in Aljunied. If he refused to show it, it means he has something sinister to hide:mad:

clinton666

This is also called 'damning with faint praise'. I'd return the favour to George Yong Boon Yeo by saying he has arranged his name in a rather international way.

If you cant show me WP's track record in Aljunied, you should SHUT THE FUCK UP!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

A molested woman in desperation turned to George Yeo's facebook for help but he turned her away asking her to seek help from other MP.

The above is George Yeo's greatest track record to prove his "capability" of Tai Chi.

As such, I urge all Aljunied Residents take heed of what has transpired between GY and a helpless woman seeking help.

dunbluffme

George Yeo is well-known for his sarcastic and look-down-on-people smile and laughter.....he always likes to rebuke his opponent or resident's feedback with a don't-be-silly eye-brows-dropping-to-the-side smiling look.

I NEVER LIKE HIS SPEECH!

ALJUNIED RESIDENT TO WP PHONEYS: SHOW ME YOUR TRACK RECORD FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS! THE PAP HAS TAKEN GOOD CARE OF ME!

WP: EHHHHHHHHHH (5 MINUTES OF PAUSE).......I LOST MY TRACK RECORD...I WILL GO BACK HOME TO CHECK.....

ALJUNIED RESIDENT: SHOW ME YOUR TRACK RECORD OR GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE..

WP: *SCAMPERED AWAY IN SHAME*

PUIIIIIII WAYANG PARTY....:oIo::oIo::oIo:

GE: Workers' Party urged to show track recordBy Saifulbahri Ismail | Posted: 16 April 2011 2251 hrs

SINGAPORE: Foreign Affairs Minister George Yeo has challenged the Workers' Party (WP) to show what it has done for the residents in Aljunied.

Mr Yeo, who is also an MP in Aljunied GRC, said his team has a track record for the residents to evaluate. He was speaking to reporters at the launch of a Neighbourhood Renewal Programme in Eunos.

The PAP team in Aljunied GRC has been working the ground hard for the past five years, and team leader Mr Yeo is convinced the work they have done there would be known to the residents.

"If we have done our work well, then familiarity breeds comfort, assurance and trust. If we have not done our work well, then familiarity breeds contempt," he said.

Aljunied GRC was the most hotly contested constituency in the last General Election.

The WP has expressed interest to stand in the GRC again in the coming election and is likely to field a strong team, helmed by its chairman Sylvia Lim and included its star candidate, corporate lawyer Chen Show Mao.

Dr Chen has degrees from Harvard, Oxford and Stanford.

"I think it's important that we hear more from him and have a sense of how much he feels for the people of Singapore and what his views are. I think it's a very interesting CV," he said.

"For the rest of us, we're known through and through.....what we did during SARS, what we did during the financial crisis. It's not about your IQ. Of course, IQ is important if you're holding high positions, but for MP it is your sense of your people, your community."

Mr Yeo believes that the PAP has a good chance to hold on to the constituency.

"I believe for the coming GE, apart from Sylvia Lim, the rest of them are new. They can field a strong team but it's ground which is new to them and I believe they will be new to the residents here too. The key is: we are known. For good or for bad, we are known and we hope that in the work that we have put in the last few years, they (residents) would have a good measure for us."

Mr Yeo added that the lineup of his team for Aljunied GRC in the coming election is quite firm. Apart from him, the others in the team are Minister in the Prime Minister's Office Lim Hwee Hua, Senior Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Zainul Abidin Rasheed, Madam Cynthia Phua and new face Ong Ye Kung.

Mr Yeo added the team is stable and does not expect any big surprises on Nomination Day.

-CNA/ir

Spearhead

If you cant show me WP's track record in Aljunied, you should SHUT THE FUCK UP!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

The whole Singapore know GST will increase after every GE.
More ERP.
HIgher Minister's pay.
Increase in Transportation cost!

ALL THE ABOVE IS THE RESULT OF VOTING TO THE RULING PARTY~:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Qantas

George Yeo is well-known for his sarcastic and look-down-on-people smile and laughter.....he always likes to rebuke his opponent or resident's feedback with a don't-be-silly eye-brows-dropping-to-the-side smiling look.

I NEVER LIKE HIS SPEECH!

How do you expect an ex-army general to act like when dealing with people? Arrogant as usual like one MG Chan on TV today. Same kind of condescending attitude can be expected from all the other ex-army generals like Pinky, Teo Chee Hean etc.

Brightkid

How do you expect an ex-army general to act like when dealing with people? Arrogant as usual like one MG Chan on TV today. Same kind of condescending attitude can be expected from all the other ex-army generals like Pinky, Teo Chee Hean etc.

This may be a good chance for all NS-ed citizens to shove up the asses of these paper generals ?

Now or continue to be shafted by these generals even after your slavery period.

la lor ...today kind of eng . cannot have fun in japan now ...must be sensative towards them ..they are suffering now . how to enjoy when ppl and friends around me is having a hard time ...

wah!!! bro!!! welcome back man!!! they thought u kena washed away by tsunami!!! even hold a memorial service for you here!!! hehehe!!!

Lim Sia Suay simi lang ..... is he the one who graduate at Zorro uni with a degree in Chinese ??

1. bro, i shall appreciate it very much if you don't associate the monkey-faced with my "hero" zorro.
2. the former is nowhere near zorro or the rear end of zorro's horse.

seebaysong

I hear tt some estates kena marked so upgrading delayed long long until convert to pap :biggrin: ... even though they are part of pap !!!!

rusty

A molested woman in desperation turned to George Yeo's facebook for help but he turned her away asking her to seek help from other MP.

The above is George Yeo's greatest track record to prove his "capability" of Tai Chi.

As such, I urge all Aljunied Residents take heed of what has transpired between GY and a helpless woman seeking help.

George has updated his track record recently.
He has a sick son, the other 3 are healthy.