• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ALERT! China Sending Five Ships to Evacuate Chinese Nationals from Vietnam .

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
So will they fight or will they not fight???
Invading Vietnam is not to be, but skirmishes with firepower around its rig may occur since it'll refuse to comply to Viet's demand to leave that area. Also, we cannot predict what will prelude further should the above then happens. The above are my own views.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brother I salute you.

All Singaporean Chinese should start thinking like you.

We need more solidarity.

Hi yes definitely need it.

Yet you notice one POS shit skin called winners around calling chinese dogs if they support china. These shit skins know they don't want to see chinese united at all. You ever notice the difference how if a non china chinese supports china it's like a very bad thing but if a local keling supports india nobody says anything. You see it's a divide and rule tatic.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
shit skin trying to twist and turn again ah. It's good that everyone can see what a snake you are.
It's also good that everyone can see who can twist and turn. Dogs indeed can't really read well. I've just had to shoo away a dog at my gate a few minutes ago.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's also good that everyone can see who can twist and turn. Dogs indeed can't really read well. I've just had to shoo away a dog at my gate a few minutes ago.

Yup it's you shit skin the minute i call you out about it you can actually accuse me of doing so. Typical snake like behavior from a shit skin.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
...Why would we need a pro foreigner govt like that?

This is one of the most mystifying policies of the pappies. It does not make sense in the national interest of SG to groom and educate foreigners who become an asset to other countries and compete with SG internationally.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup it's you shit skin the minute i call you out about it you can actually accuse me of doing so. Typical snake like behavior from a shit skin.
I've just realized that Chink dogs are not only loyal but also very patriotic as well. For example this Jah the Chink dog, immediately coming to the follow up for king_of_abalone. Very the sar kar lah.

People say birds of the same feathers flock together, and it seems like dogs of the same breed also roam together. A pack of Chink dogs indeed.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've just realized that Chink dogs are not only loyal but also very patriotic as well. For example this Jah the Chink dog, immediately coming to the follow up for king_of_abalone. Very the sar kar lah.

People say birds of the same feathers flock together, and it seems like dogs of the same breed also roam together. A pack of Chink dogs indeed.

:rolleyes: why do you care whom i msg to? All you can do it repeat the same drivel that has 0 substance and you seem really hurt too nobody has supported you at all look at you trying to twist again trying to downplay the fact that nobody supports you at all and thinks you are a piece of shit in which you are (check your skin color). Just pathetic.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
:rolleyes: why do you care whom i msg to? All you can do it repeat the same drivel that has 0 substance and you seem really hurt too nobody has supported you at all look at you trying to twist again trying to downplay the fact that nobody supports you at all and thinks you are a piece of shit in which you are (check your skin color). Just pathetic.
Ya lah you win lah. Dogs will always remain as dogs. Go back to your work lah. So poor thing, you're already at this age and still have to slog for a living.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya lah you win lah. Dogs will always remain as dogs. Go back to your work lah. So poor thing, you're already at this age and still have to slog for a living.

:confused: What are you yapping about now shit skin. See now gets personal. Typical behavior of a skin making up false fairy tales of the person cos this skin thinks it's a fortune teller.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
:confused: What are you yapping about now shit skin. See now gets personal. Typical behavior of a skin making up false fairy tales of the person cos this skin thinks it's a fortune teller.
Oih, where's your king_of_abalone? Didn't come here to support you ah? Probably also have to slog for a living during daylight hours ah? So poor thing.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thread: Breaking: PRC Insisted on Eating in HK MRT and Diu Hongkees 20-05-2014 01:13 PM

You should see the attitude of those shops in Sim Lim Square owned and operated by Chinks. They are really arrogant. Try to do some bargaining and they don't even hiew you thereafter.

chinese dog fuck your mother pua cheebye b4 is it? fuck u. the shopowner see u this mat babi no up. only know how to shoplift, where have $ buy things. islam babi. allah puki. muslim butoh
See lah, see what that Chink dog Jah said behind my back via infraction but dare not leave his name. Don't even dare to confront me face-to-face. Really a no balls Chink dog lah.

The way you cursed at Islam, I can assure you that you and your family will definitely be met with retributions very soon. Be forewarned. Allahu Akbar. Allahu Akbar. Allahu Akbar.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oih, where's your king_of_abalone? Didn't come here to support you ah? Probably also have to slog for a living during daylight hours ah? So poor thing.

I thought you said i won how come you went back on your word and decided to reply? Shit skin behavior again telling lies.

:confused: Actually he didn't pick any quarrel with you but i see how easily you make enemies. You don't make sense. I'm replying here to you right. Also the majority of ppl work during the day time what time do you work at? Night time? As a security guard? Nah that's too tough for you you probably work as some geylang pimp. Low life. No wonder you are so free during the day time.

See lah, see what that Chink dog Jah said behind my back via infraction but dare not leave his name. Don't even dare to confront me face-to-face. Really a no balls Chink dog lah.

The way you cursed at Islam, I can assure you that you and your family will definitely be met with retributions very soon. Be forewarned. Allahu Akbar. Allahu Akbar. Allahu Akbar.

You know you can check the infraction log did you know that. See if it's me.

How come you bring in religion here? So if someone curses at taoism the taoist gods will curse you? The christian god will meet you with retribution? The shit skinned gods will do the same? :rolleyes:

I see that you are a mudslime shit skin. The absolute worst combination.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the truth behind the so called PRC evacuation,,,as if the ah tiongs are so good like that,,,

and funny,,singapore factories did not even get a mention,,,,

[video=youtube;EgFt4E98Cas]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgFt4E98Cas[/video]

Published on May 21, 2014
Deadly anti-Chinese riots erupted in Vietnam when one of China's state-run oil companies moved an oil rig into disputed territorial waters around a group of uninhabited islands, the Paracel Islands, in the South China Sea. I know, who would have thought there could be a conflict over oil. So as Chinese nationals started meeting their demise at the hands of angry Vietnamese mobs, what was the response from the Chinese government? You're on your own. Don't let news about rescue ships fool you! Find out what really happened on China Uncensored!

Subscribe for more China Uncensored:
http://www.youtube.com/ntdchinauncens...