• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

ALERT! China Sending Five Ships to Evacuate Chinese Nationals from Vietnam .

yes, the chinese leadership let the chinese masses attack nipponkia assets but remember only NIPPON assets are affected. The vietcong never tell the difference between anti ahtiongland or anti chinese race. It the vietcong had limited the riots against ahtiongland assets and lives, then internationally vietcong still hold the moral high ground. But vietcongs instead burned down taiwanese assets, burn singapore flag and basically the riots turn into anti-chinese. With substantial enthic chinese population in every asean countries, no asean govt will want to view as anti chinese by its own local chinese population.

Chinese ppl need to be more racially aware. Yes you might hate tiongs and all but at the end of the day others don't see it that way. When the time comes you need to fight them. Other races are more aware of this. Take mudlays. Not all brown skinned ppl identify as mudlays. There are javanese, bugis, etc and they aren't united. If you observe how they treat one another they aren't too friendly with each other and kill each other BUT when it comes to bashing say chinese they are all united in doing it. They don't actually love one another that much alot of chinese make that mistake BUT they will unite when it comes to some things like let's say being anti chinese. Alot of chinese are just so ignorant of this. You don't have to love tiongs or what and i doubt mudland mudlays love javanese or sinkie mudlays for example they probably hate one another yet when it comes to bashing chinese they all uniamously will do it. This should be the way chinese ppl regardless of their nationality think. Become more racially aware.

because vietnamese one leg step two boats. At the conclusion of vietnam/america war in 1975, vietnamese signed treaties with soviet, giving russia access to ports in the south china sea. That was viewed as a betrayal by the PRCs, especially that mean chinese borders are again surrounded by enemies, russia in the north and west, india at southwest while vietnam directly south. The reason why Mao open china to uncle sam in 1976 was to counter the threat of soviet russia.

PRCs took the vietnamese betrayal especially hard because PRC provide troops, AA guns and misslie to the NVA and also gave lots of assistance, ie. livestocks, grains, farming equipments, etc etc.... during north vietnam conflict with uncle sam. All these barangs were provided during the extreme hardship of the chinese cultural revolution. Ownself ppl also not enough to eat, still provide assistances to comrade in arm but once comrade victorious, turn his gun toward PRCs. Of course, PRC damned tulan. That why PLA plundered the occupied area and destroyed whatever they cannot carry across the borders.

of course got ppl said Deng use this conflict to purge the PLA leadership of the old regime supporters, as he need to PLA leadership to keep busy while he reform the Politburo as Deng only regained the leadership in 1977 with the help of marshal ye jianying.

fucked up behavior by the viets but why didn't anyone mention this betrayal? but instead blame prc or rather chinese at every turn?

Anti chinese racists + chinese dogs: It's good that the vietname betrayed PRC it's fine. Perfectly fine! Of course if pla or chinese did the same exact thing it's wrong.

Wah so evil ah these pla ppl burning the viets stuff despite being betrayed (which is normal behavior for any country's army) but since we are biased what pla did is wrong but if pla did the same to another country by betraying them and their stuff got burnt it's ok. It's ok for chinese ppl to suffer and no matter what they are always in the wrong."

Honestly speaking don't you notice the sort of behavior of fuckers like this around.

The above is very clear that the Chinks are not going to give a damn to Vietnam's demand to remove their rig. I expect huge fireworks in that area in the coming months. Those bastard Chinks are trouble makers.

So, you say they are trouble makers? than go and ask gay loong why he still import hundreds of thousands of them into singapore?

Why should I? I'm not residing in Singapore anyway. It doesn't matter to me whether there are more and more FTs in Singapore nowadays. On the contrary, it'll be an advantage for me.

A chink dog will always remain loyal to the Chinks. They'll only wake up when the day comes for the Chinks to take over their land, which by then will be much too late. And there are Chink dogs worldwide, even within the Philippines itself, despite all those protests against the Chinks occupying their coastal territories.

PS: Don't be mistaken Papsmearer. I'm not referring to you.

king_of_abalone

The above is very clear that the Chinks are not going to give a damn to Vietnam's demand to remove their rig. I expect huge fireworks in that area in the coming months. Those bastard Chinks are trouble makers.

After the Viets and the Pinoys are stomped on, next will be the Muslim Sea but the Chinese have already shaken hands with the leaders of Malaysia and Indonesia. China rules the north, Nusantara rules the south. Asia is big enough for the north and the south. You see? They are smart while Mat like you is stupid.

Singapura is the PRC's branch office in Nusantara and Malaysia + Indonesia has no problem with that.

After the Viets and the Pinoys are stomped on, next will be the Muslim Sea but the Chinese have already shaken hands with the leaders of Malaysia and Indonesia. China rules the north, Nusantara rules the south. Asia is big enough for the north and the south. You see? They are smart while Mat like you is stupid.
KNNBCCB, talk like as if you know the people of Malaysia and Indonesia so well. You are so naive and making my toes laugh. No wonder you are the king of the smelly abalone.

The current tensions is caused by the Northern Mandarin speaking ah tiongs which have no relations to the Southern Chinese in SEA. I do not see the point of Supporting the Northern Chinese Commies. For those of us Singaporeans and Mudland Cinas and what not, they are more closely tide to the country of their birth. I do not support the Northern Chinese Commies as they are making things bad to worse. Vietnam betrayed them in the past, but do not forget the Viets have been fighting the Chinese for 2000 years since the time of Qin Shi Huang,,its common sense that Viets distrust the PRCs,,,PRC help the Viets is to prevent the USA from gaining a foothold in VN and out to spite the USA and maintain its own borders, not cause they like the Viets,,,the viets know that,,,that is why after the war, they supported the Soviets as they feared Chinese aggression.

Anyway, even if the Viets cosy up to the Chinese, the Chinese will still be stirring shit as they have the economic and military strength and they are using it. Do not forget the typical Ah Tiong Attitude,,,their country has been down for some time and its pay back time. Look at their claims,,,they are claiming everything till Mudland doorstep,,that is ridiculous,,,its high time the PRC Commies get stood up too,,,

fucked up behavior by the viets but why didn't anyone mention this betrayal? but instead blame prc or rather chinese at every turn?

Anti chinese racists + chinese dogs: It's good that the vietname betrayed PRC it's fine. Perfectly fine! Of course if pla or chinese did the same exact thing it's wrong.

Wah so evil ah these pla ppl burning the viets stuff despite being betrayed (which is normal behavior for any country's army) but since we are biased what pla did is wrong but if pla did the same to another country by betraying them and their stuff got burnt it's ok. It's ok for chinese ppl to suffer and no matter what they are always in the wrong."

Honestly speaking don't you notice the sort of behavior of fuckers like this around.

As a matter of fact, within Ah Tiong land itself, the Northern Chinks and Southern Chinks don't even like each other and cannot get along. This is directly from my ex-colleague in Nanjing. The Southern Chinks being more industrious and prosperous, always despises their Northern counterparts as lazy and heavily dependent on the government.

Not to mention the fact that the Northern Chinese call the Hong Kong ppl and the Cantonese people dogs,,,that sits really well with me,,,

As a matter of fact, within Ah Tiong land itself, the Northern Chinks and Southern Chinks don't even like each other and cannot get along. This is directly from my ex-colleague in Nanjing. The Southern Chinks being more industrious and prosperous, always despises their Northern counterparts as lazy and heavily dependent on the government.

The current tensions is caused by the Northern Mandarin speaking ah tiongs which have no relations to the Southern Chinese in SEA. I do not see the point of Supporting the Northern Chinese Commies. For those of us Singaporeans and Mudland Cinas and what not, they are more closely tide to the country of their birth. I do not support the Northern Chinese Commies as they are making things bad to worse. Vietnam betrayed them in the past, but do not forget the Viets have been fighting the Chinese for 2000 years since the time of Qin Shi Huang,,its common sense that Viets distrust the PRCs,,,PRC help the Viets is to prevent the USA from gaining a foothold in VN and out to spite the USA and maintain its own borders, not cause they like the Viets,,,the viets know that,,,that is why after the war, they supported the Soviets as they feared Chinese aggression.

Anyway, even if the Viets cosy up to the Chinese, the Chinese will still be stirring shit as they have the economic and military strength and they are using it. Do not forget the typical Ah Tiong Attitude,,,their country has been down for some time and its pay back time. Look at their claims,,,they are claiming everything till Mudland doorstep,,that is ridiculous,,,its high time the PRC Commies get stood up too,,,

I see your point but did u see those viets burning taiwanese factories and sinkie owned factories and the sinkie flag? Suffice to say they don't give a damn rat's ass about the affliations of the various nationalities of chinese people. They see chinese just whack. Period. That's it.

Did you read my earlier post on malays, javanese etc. I mentioned how they all actually aren't too close to one another. They actually treat one another like say how sinkie chinese treat one another. Some chinese ppl out there actually think all malays are like bros seeing a stranger malay like eh abang how are you!! come you need money i help you la! No absolutely not. In fact among a group of chinese and malay friends the malays might ask their chinese friends for help cos chinese are probably nicer people overall. Why do i bring this up do you ask. It's simple cos they all seem to be more racially aware or racially cohesive. Like indonesia isn't on very good terms with mudland and during the 60s there was a lot of tension etc yet both of these countries treat chinese there like shit. It's the same way that they treat singapore. You see they are able to overlook their differences and unite for a common cause. I don't know why but you don't need to teach it to them they automatically know what to do. It's the same with indians. You notice local shit skins never seem to bash the foreign ones as badly as local chinese bash tiongs. Can you find me an article written by a local indian that says fuck those bloody foreign indians man. Somehow hardly or maybe a few vs so many for local chinese bashing tiongs. I don't know why chinese cannot understand this concept unlike other races like all cos they might personally dislike tiongs somehow they think it excuses them when ppl start racial attacks.

The attack was actually more along the lines of a racial one. They were attacking anyone that was ethnic chinese so they don't fucking care if it's taiwanese, singaporean or prc see chinese just whack. One should be racially aware of this and other races seem to know it but i don't know why local chinese behave like this.

point taken, however alot of viet have chinese blood n heaps of chinese in saigon..and the crowd went out of control cos the state lost control.. It was a mob and it backfired on the viet gahmen.

I see your point but did u see those viets burning taiwanese factories and sinkie owned factories and the sinkie flag? Suffice to say they don't give a damn rat's ass about the affliations of the various nationalities of chinese people. They see chinese just whack. Period. That's it.

Did you read my earlier post on malays, javanese etc. I mentioned how they all actually aren't too close to one another. They actually treat one another like say how sinkie chinese treat one another. Some chinese ppl out there actually think all malays are like bros seeing a stranger malay like eh abang how are you!! come you need money i help you la! No absolutely not. In fact among a group of chinese and malay friends the malays might ask their chinese friends for help cos chinese are probably nicer people overall. Why do i bring this up do you ask. It's simple cos they all seem to be more racially aware or racially cohesive. Like indonesia isn't on very good terms with mudland and during the 60s there was a lot of tension etc yet both of these countries treat chinese there like shit. It's the same way that they treat singapore. You see they are able to overlook their differences and unite for a common cause. I don't know why but you don't need to teach it to them they automatically know what to do. It's the same with indians. You notice local shit skins never seem to bash the foreign ones as badly as local chinese bash tiongs. Can you find me an article written by a local indian that says fuck those bloody foreign indians man. Somehow hardly or maybe a few vs so many for local chinese bashing tiongs. I don't know why chinese cannot understand this concept unlike other races like all cos they might personally dislike tiongs somehow they think it excuses them when ppl start racial attacks.

The attack was actually more along the lines of a racial one. They were attacking anyone that was ethnic chinese so they don't fucking care if it's taiwanese, singaporean or prc see chinese just whack. One should be racially aware of this and other races seem to know it but i don't know why local chinese behave like this.

point taken, however alot of viet have chinese blood n heaps of chinese in saigon..and the crowd went out of control cos the state lost control.. It was a mob and it backfired on the viet gahmen.

You're trying to tell me that hey they're chinese but see how they hate chinese so you're wrong. Something like that? Alot of them might have chinese in them but do they identify with chinese? In this case they attacked singapore and taiwan maybe there still might be a reason to attack taiwan cos taiwan is in some ways considered a part of china but not singapore yet they didn't give a damn and just attacked singapore too.

Its a mob that went out of control. If really got problems and anyhow whack chinese, they would have burned down Cholon in Saigon,,,

You're trying to tell me that hey they're chinese but see how they hate chinese so you're wrong. Something like that? Alot of them might have chinese in them but do they identify with chinese? In this case they attacked singapore and taiwan maybe there still might be a reason to attack taiwan cos taiwan is in some ways considered a part of china but not singapore yet they didn't give a damn and just attacked singapore too.

The state lost control,,,if the organiser say whack the yanks,,,they would,,and does the mob know the difference between singkie and prc and taiwan flag?

So you're saying it's not a racial attack so why target singapore since they were on an anti-china (supposedly) riot.